Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (52010 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by youngpresidooo: 1:36am On Jul 19, 2021
And did you read the memo the pastor read?
vedaxcool:
grin grin cheesy you sacked pastors for not meeting monetary targets and you still think it is God you speak to?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Kdon2: 1:37am On Jul 19, 2021
authority2006:
I don't understand why Buhari refused to throw loaf of bread to this man, the greedy men that are never satisfied with everything. These gods of men really missed the good old days of Jonathan the atm card.

I think your extended family never suffer enough.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by youngpresidooo: 1:37am On Jul 19, 2021
must you lie?
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

So also we have Been warning the people that you're a false prophet, a very evil man.

If you see what this man do in secret, he's worse than the devil

Inside his private jet, he's always balling drinking alcohol, with the stewardess

But God is against the false prophets and will not be named in the congregation of the saints
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Kdon2: 1:39am On Jul 19, 2021
authority2006:

You're type of a person that people should try to avoid by all means, you radiate hate.

And you radiate disgust.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Amotekun777: 1:52am On Jul 19, 2021
The god of men and C.E.O of Winners Inc. wan try use style make pple forget the real issue with him business organization. cool

Baba, pls how did you manage to fire 41 pastors in ur corporation?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Iwanttoto: 2:27am On Jul 19, 2021
Kdon2:

I guess you need your brain check if it's normal.

Your papa
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Iwanttoto: 2:28am On Jul 19, 2021
atonement12:
Cheap, hate-filled bigot!

Your papa
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Kdon2: 2:30am On Jul 19, 2021
Iwanttoto:

Your papa

You lack home trainning.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by bezimo(m): 2:35am On Jul 19, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

So also we have Been warning the people that you're a false prophet, a very evil man.

Inside his private jet, he's always balling drinking alcohol, with the stewardess

But God is against the false prophets and will not be named in the congregation of the saints

Lying liar devil..who are you fooling is it us or yourself..you will just come and vomit lies and you expect us to believe.Like do we look stupid? or you are one of those BMC poverty decorated losers who sold your conscience because of crumbs from this useless APC govt.

The statement Bishop Oyedepo made and warning he made in 2015 has it not become obvious that he saw what was to happen at a time when false prophets like Mbaka were celebrating Buhari as the coming messiah to help Nigeria..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by bezimo(m): 2:38am On Jul 19, 2021
DankemzI:
Sir please forgive them as hunger and starvation is serving em hot and spicy.

Nigerians refused warning then.. now they will learn by hardship, poverty and increased terror..lmao.

I left that useless country in early 2015..as if I knew the calamity that was to befall Nigeria. Now who is laughing and who is crying and who is regreting not listening to the prophet warning..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by bezimo(m): 2:43am On Jul 19, 2021
CodeTemplar:
... But this Buhari is so so deeply catastrophic.

Anything after disaster and calamity that is Buhari. Nigerian don't have natural disaster like the West..but human calamitous disasters.Too bad! I feel bad because those who saw ahead and warned are part of victim of Buhari disastrous rule brought about by the collective stupidity of many Nigerians.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by evsimmigration: 2:50am On Jul 19, 2021
You deserve an award

Iwanttoto:

Corrected
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by adedam23(m): 4:31am On Jul 19, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

You don follow am enter jet before?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by kinzd(m): 4:31am On Jul 19, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/18/i-warned-nigerians-in-2015-about-this-evil-govt-bishop-oyedepo/
“I am privileged to be among the few God shows things long before they happen. The same didn't show you Covid19 for LED TV before the pandemic got us by suprise
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by richmond500: 5:02am On Jul 19, 2021
Kdon2:

You are one of the reasons Nigeria can't ever progress.
at least I don't go ahead supporting terrorist and planning to destroy the country or leading protests when I know it could turn to riot neither do I go ahead disrespecting my country and insulting it in international consciousness, I don't call my country names with questionable taste
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Soso990240(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

You people can tell cheap lie just to tarnish someones image. God will definitely punish you if you lied against this Pastor.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2021
THE GARDEN OF EDEN.

It's Monday Today.

It's MISSION-MEN-MOVING Day !!!

Practically, Every Monday - I visit My People's Integrated Cassava Farms for the purpose of assisting Aligned Farmers ease their HARVEST OPERATIONS.

My 7 months Stay in EKOLI YEDEEN, Cross-River State has provided me with the Alignment with Thousands of Cassava Farmers in the area. So you are right when you think that I EAT "EBA" and "GARRI" nearly everyday - FOR FREE !!!

Cross-River State is regarded as "The People's Paradise" for the reason that here is really a PARADISE OF ABUNDANT FOOD. There are no People without Food. In similar vein - There is No Paradise without Food. For a Fact; The Popular "Garden of Eden" you know about in The Bible began here in Afrika - Right here in EKOLI YEDEEN.

"YEDEEN" = "EDEN"

It didn't take rocket science to discover that with the help of The Spiritual Guide of My Ancestors.

With The Glory Installed in me; I have got a very huge MISSION here in EKOLI YEDEEN; The Ancestral Hometown that was never EXPLOITED by "The So-called WHITES."

Ekoli Yedeen is one of the few Ancestral Lands that never Fell Trap for "The So-called White OPPRESSORS" dating back since the Sixteenth century.

An Ancestral Homeland originated by A WOMBman in The Sixteenth Century that never got INVADED by Miscreants. Now, You can tell why here is One of The Great Ancestral GARDEN OF EDEN for The Negros.

And as Promised, On My Second Coming as CHRIST; My Paradise will be here on EARTH. My PARADISE shall begin from THE ROOTS. It should be no surprise why I must begin The Establishment of My FOOD PARADISE here in Ekoli Yedeen which would be expanding across Afrika in it's Due TIME.

The Heavenly Paradise that was promised of people is here on Earth. However, people have been blinded and deceived by Many FALSE PROPHETS that the PARADISE They Seek is that of After-Life up in The Sky...! A Mental Delusion that has kept people away from ALIGNING To Achieve GREATER Things here on Earth.

My Mission on Earth as Christ is to Sensitize You all.

As Messiah, I Am The Saviour living in Human Form to SAVE You from Your IGNORANCE And POVERTY.

For A Fact, it is left for You to Believe - for Many are called, but Few People will choose themselves.

The much Poverty of Hunger and Starvation and Poor Education being suffered in The Land is the Reason for The PERSISTENT INCREASE of The Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties being suffered by Millions of people in Nigeria and Afrika at large.

My Doings will do well to Sensitize People and Create MY FOOD PARADISE here on EARTH where People will Wine, Dine and Merry for Their Eternity.

The Adequate Practice of Agriculture with The Ease of Utilizing Farm Machineries will Easily Manifest CROSS-RIVER STATE to Becoming "The People's Paradise" for other regions of Afrika to replicate.

My Mission is Clear.

"To Eradicate The Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties by Alleviating The Poverty of Poor Education and The Poverty of Hunger and Starvation by Establishing AGRICULTURAL PARADISE of FOOD which I refer to as AGRICULTURAL REAL ESTATES across Nigeria and Afrika at large."

With the so many Insecurity issues of Boko Haram, Killings, Kidnappings, Terrorism, COVID19 and clashes between Fulani Herdsmen and Local Farmers - You are not wrong when you refer to this TIME that You Live in as The "END TIME"; however - what is worthy of note is to understand that - I AM here with you all. So, Fear Not; For CHRIST has returned.

I AM HERE - For

"I
AM
THAT
I
AM."

MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by seenga(m): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2021
3 decades thats 30 years abi?
techWriter3:
the man hasn t flown in that plane for the past three decades Get your untruths right
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by atonement12: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2021
Iwanttoto:

Your papa
Yes, Wetin do am? smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Where did you warn? Na lie.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Fourwinds: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Tinububalls:
Tales by moonlight.
Oboy oooooo....So you dey pull Tinubu balls.. The man must be either in pains or having orgasm.... grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Ray02: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Haha! Oga pilot
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Calitoscassius(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Simao88:

Of a Truth you refused to listen then, and you are still repeating same mistake. Nawa o
Is this supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by tellmemore15: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
ceaser:
Well, Nigerians also were disappointed with GEJ dismal performance and there was desperation for a replacement. Buhari appears to be the only popular person. Other apparently better options like the Igbo YPP candidate were on platforms that haven't garnered as much support as the two mainstream political parties.

And as at then, there was only one way to find out. Try Buhari.

And of course he has proven to be worse. This doesn't mean that GEJ would have faired better though because if he could, he wouldn't have given Nigerians any reason to send him packing in the first instance.

Truth is, it was GEJ that even gave Buhari a fighting chance by his Bleep-ups. If the former had performed fairly impressively, believe me Buhari would only be able to smell that position like he had done three successive times before then.

If you say this, then it means you cannot recognise your face in the mirror. It is people like you that keeps making things to get worse.

How can you say Jonathan coursed the emergence of buhari, was the economy not booming under gej? The only time Nigeria as a country made significant progress in all direction including election in the history of the nation was under gej. But you choose not to believe the technocrats he assembled for us you want Sharia people to rule you now you have seen it. They rule for 4 yrs now going to 8 and they still want to hold unto power by force and you are still blaming gej.

Better know how to monitor progress or atleast count your blessings. So you can appreciate your progress.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Smartrock: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
And how do you know this, hope it you are not bearing false witness ?
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Psoul(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Whaaooooo.....are u telling us the truth?
So, you go around wt him even in his private jet.
You must be his PA or his photographer.
Or are you the one that supplies fresh girls and alcohol to him.
Agent of the devil.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by J2381: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
You saw whatever you saw, yet you did not see Covid 19 and the devastation it will do to Nigerians and the world at large? Oga Abeg shut up!. Na guyman you be.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by hohafrank(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Pity you.Do not say what you don't know before the wrath of God comes on you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Kdon2: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
richmond500:
at least I don't go ahead supporting terrorist and planning to destroy the country or leading protests when I know it could turn to riot neither do I go ahead disrespecting my country and insulting it in international consciousness, I don't call my country names with questionable taste

And at least the country will continue to remain terrible!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by richmond500: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kdon2:

And at least the country will continue to remain terrible!
as long as people like u still exist
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Kdon2: 6:39am On Jul 20, 2021
richmond500:
as long as people like u still exist

You and your generations go follow suffer am too now. Mtchewww
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Misterone: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
CodeTemplar:
OK. Wallow in your ignorance safely.
before pastor Adeboye, RCCG was just one yoruba church with nothing to show. pastor Adeboye built RCCG to what it is today with his let's go afishing theme and a church in every street. Maybe you are just a baby to know all these

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service / Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo / Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.