Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (52014 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by CodeTemplar: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Misterone:
before pastor Adeboye, RCCG was just one yoruba church with nothing to show. pastor Adeboye built RCCG to what it is today with his let's go afishing theme and a church in every street. Maybe you are just a baby to know all these
did they own schools?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Misterone: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
CodeTemplar:
did they own schools?
which school? Church that was using a plank house as church and using yoruba to preach. They were like celestials. It was Pastor Adeboye that modernize them. Adeboye was an interpreter from yoruba to english. Pentecostal churches owning schools and businesses is a new thing
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by CodeTemplar: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Misterone:
which school? Church that was using a plank house as church and using yoruba to preach. They were like celestials. It was Pastor Adeboye that modernize them. Adeboye was an interpreter from yoruba to english. Pentecostal churches owning schools and businesses is a new thing
did the school transfer to the ex GO children or not?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Misterone: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
CodeTemplar:
did the school transfer to the ex GO children or not?
which school na? What are their names? Adeboye introduced schools so what are you saying.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by CodeTemplar: 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
Misterone:
which school na? What are their names? Adeboye introduced schools so what are you saying.
You are clearly being malicious. They had schools.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Misterone: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
CodeTemplar:
use google, find out the names of all RCCG schools and their years of establishment. The cross check the years with when Adeboye became GO of RCCG. You get your answer.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Misterone: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Ignorance is bliss. Clear your cobwebs with google on the history of RCCG (wikipedia or whatever). Adeboye became GO in 1981. Adeboye bought the redeem campground and built it t What it is today. He formed the University and his wife started the redeemer schools. Next time check the net before spewing trash

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service / Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo / Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.