Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) (7417 Views)

Peter Obi WON River State: Obi/abike Photoshopped Detention Room Photo EXPOSED. / The Arrival Of President Peter Obi, Akure Ondo State Obi/datti (video) / Osinbajo Visits NYSC Camp In Bakura Town (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by IgweOfNnewi: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by BKayy: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
leofab:
One man uplifted his community
Don't say what you don't know about.
Obi cubana haven't done shit for Oba.
Oba currently have three clubs, two under construction and his own is not part of them.
It will interest you to know that the first indigenous tooth pick manufacturing factory was at Oba.
Obi Cubana doesn't have any legacy in Oba or is part of the development except that he is from there.
Anyways we are happy that he made more people know Oba through his Carnival, hmm sorry "burial"

2 Likes

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by Prayfortheworld: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103836955:

Nelly hotel Oba
This hotel big.. The kin land wey da man pack eeh. I dey go there steady

3 Likes

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by ablejesus26(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103836563:

Obi is a young billionaire he is not even among 100 richest men in Anambra state
road to his house is was graded not bad as envious minds were posting, the horses used are normally used by Apams in funerals in Anambra state, People that were not present at the burial change the story that it was because of bad road

God bless you. ��

3 Likes

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by ablejesus26(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Where are these ones coming from

Why do you guys fancy living this sort of a life?�.
Where in this country do you not have streams of bad roads??
Must you join others to do this senseless tribal bullcrap?

1 Like

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
ablejesus26:

That's Yoruba man for you, the ignored the threads were Lagos was sinking and they were busy masturbating over Obi's Cubana'threads

3 Likes

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by ablejesus26(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103839316:

That's Yoruba man for you, the ignored the threads were Lagos was sinking and they were busy masturbating over Obi's Cubana'threads

And what if you address him directly without the Yoruba man expression?�.
Nna you are doing well by pushing out the beauty of Anambra and Igboland to the World,dont spoil your good works by joining fishbrained touts in doing senseless tribal bigotry �

5 Likes

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
ablejesus26:

And what if you address him directly without the Yoruba man expression?�.
Nna you are doing well by pushing out the beauty of Anambra [s]and Igboland to the World,dont spoil your good works by joining fishbrained touts in doing senseless tribal bigotry [/s]�

Abeg shift if you have nothing meaning to say.

Istson ride on.
Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by Eastlink(m): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103836156:
It was formerly the headquarters of the Idemili-South Local Government Area in Anambra State . It has so many sites of attraction which include The Rojenny Games Village, Tansian University, Ogba Spring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_j6cobR4ok

lalasticlala
I can relate to that Tansian University. It used to be at Oba before they got their permanent site at Umunya. My younger brother attended the university and was among the first set of students. I think the university is owned by the Catholic church if I'm correct.

Oba is growing rapidly as most people who want to excape from the Onitsha stress are moving there in droves. From that Rojenny tourist site that once hosted both Ifeanyi Uba fc and Heartland fc to the Metarlugical school, Oba is primed for greater heights.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by theTranslator: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
ablejesus26:

tell that to your brothers :Do

Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by SLAP44: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oba is a very big and beautiful town. Lands in Oba starts selling from 15 million .

Haters obviiusly can't afford it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by SLAP44: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Eastlink:
I can relate to that Tansian University. It used to be at Oba before they got their permanent site at Umunya. My younger brother attended the university and was among the first set of students. I think the university is owned by the Catholic church if I'm correct.

Oba is growing rapidly as most people who want to excape from the Onitsha stress are moving there in droves. From that Rojenny tourist site that once hosted both Ifeanyi Uba fc and Heartland fc to the Metarlugical school, Oba is primed for greater heights.

You guys should stay in Onitsha cheesy

Don't want too much rush to raise the land price of my Oba till I build my factory there.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by BKayy: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
SLAP44:

Don't want too much rush to raise the land price of my Oba till I build my factory there.
Not when everybody is building club. Three already and two under construction
Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by SLAP44: 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103839316:

I hope you know that fulanis are also posting as yorubas to scatter southern unity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by Eastlink(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
SLAP44:

Factory? I never knew you have such dream. I thought your investment was on IPOB? So when are you buiding the factory grin
Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by SLAP44: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
BKayy:

Not when everybody is building club. Three already and two under construction

it's because of the crowd in Onitsha, they want somewhere to socialize. Me, I wish on building a factory to supply them with goods.

1 Like

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by Malawian(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Do you know what really beffudles me whenever we show pictures of Igboland? It is the thought that cattle fucking bororo actually thinks they will dislodge those who built up such region and resettle their kunu and burukutu sipping gworo chewers. The cheek in them!
Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by SLAP44: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Eastlink:
Factory? I never knew you have such dream. I thought your investment was on IPOB? So when are you buiding the factory grin

IPOB is on the right track.
Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by ablejesus26(m): 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
theTranslator:
tell that to your brothers :Do

Hypocrites everywhere

Have you ever heard of being and doing better.
Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by BKayy: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
SLAP44:

it's because of the crowd in Onitsha, they want somewhere to socialize. Me, I wish on building a factory to supply them with goods.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by SLAP44: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Malawian:
Do you know what really beffudles me whenever we show pictures of Igboland? It is the thought that cattle fucking bororo actually thinks they will dislodge those who built up such region and resettle their kunu and burukutu sipping gworo chewers. The cheek in them!

Well, they will be surprised. grin
Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by AureliusWolf: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Look at the time wasting venture grown ass men have been busying their time with. Creating useless threads upon threads for tribal bashing and discussing nothing. Bunch of shameless dumbasses. The OP is well over 40years o, fooling himself like an airhead teenager.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by theTranslator: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
ablejesus26:

Have you ever heard of being and doing better.
what do you mean? undecided
Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by owobokiri(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
SLAP44:

I hope you know that fulanis are also posting as yorubas to scatter southern unity?
Fulani ke?
All of them na afonjas

1 Like

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by heniford2: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
East is fast developing on a speed level I kid you not everyone is doing his best to upgrade please as a yoruba/ hausa or any tribe don't envy them learn from them make friends with them so you too can get expose too.. Oba is a village sub city that is growing if the show you what is going on in Eastern states in development you may get HBP. grin grin
Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by heniford2: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
owobokiri:

Fulani ke?
All of them na afonjas
fulani and hausa are doing so here too I see why hate when you can learn from igbos haba

1 Like

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Obviously you're from the west, for dragging my maternal home,
I give you Ogun. Enjoy
IgweOfNnewi:
Where are these ones coming from

1 Like

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
SLAP44:

Which nonsense unity I guess you don't know this people, that cashvist writing rubbish on instagram against Obi is also Fulani grin

2 Likes

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ogun still

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Testimonies from Ogun.
I'm focusing on Ogun cus I had an argument with One Ogun guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Election: "The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely" By Kashim Shettima / Constitution Review: National Assembly Transmits 44 Bills To States / Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.