Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) (7416 Views)

Peter Obi WON River State: Obi/abike Photoshopped Detention Room Photo EXPOSED. / The Arrival Of President Peter Obi, Akure Ondo State Obi/datti (video) / Osinbajo Visits NYSC Camp In Bakura Town (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by Broveens42(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
DEMANDRED:
ogun and most afonja states are shitholes

Hahahaha
Propaganda don end for them
Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by ablejesus26(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
theTranslator:
what do you mean? undecided

Be better,do better.
Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oba community!

1 Like

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by theTranslator: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
ablejesus26:

Be better,do better.
fvck y'all
As far as they keep on
I won't longer to return it
Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by Obdk: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
Eastlink:
I can relate to that Tansian University. It used to be at Oba before they got their permanent site at Umunya. My younger brother attended the university and was among the first set of students. I think the university is owned by the Catholic church if I'm correct.

Oba is growing rapidly as most people who want to excape from the Onitsha stress are moving there in droves. From that Rojenny tourist site that once hosted both Ifeanyi Uba fc and Heartland fc to the Metarlugical school, Oba is primed for greater heights.

Tansian University have campus at Oba
Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
I was expecting you to dig up old pictures of bad road from God knows which part of Anambra. It's very typical of yorubas, when you have nothing, you dig up old pictures.
Absolutely predictable
I'll show you recent things in your region, have patience
IVORY2009:
Oba community!
Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by ablejesus26(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
theTranslator:
fvck y'all
As far as they keep on
I won't longer to return it

Hmm be a better person bro� it pays to be �
Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
South west
IVORY2009:
Oba community!

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by Donaluta(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Well see your people again on the front page arrested for drug trafficking

Your Hausa people them arrest kwanu.. why yu no add they own.. you cut off them.. begin show us your foolishness.. can't you see you are being stupid
Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lemme help
Donaluta:

Your Hausa people them arrest kwanu.. why yu no add they own.. you cut off them.. begin show us your foolishness.. can't you see you are being stupid

1 Like

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103836563:

Obi is a young billionaire he is not even among 100 richest men in Anambra state
road to his house was graded not bad as envious minds were posting, the horses used are normally used by Apams in funerals in Anambra state, People that were not present at the burial change the story that it was because of bad road
Guy, abeg stop that nonsense! What is top 100? When it comes to rich guys in Anambra, Obi Cubana is not even considered among 1000 wealthy Anambriarians. Obi Cubana is just a showbiz guy and that's why he's trending.
There are so many silent billionaires in Anambra state that if we begin calling their names and showing their assets many people may die of cardiac arrest.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by selemempe: 3:04am On Jul 19, 2021
post=103837149:

Ondo headquarter of drugs, Ogun head of ritual killers in Nigeria
op pepper them grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by rosinkkit: 3:11am On Jul 19, 2021
Funny how Nigeria is a 'shithole zoo' until it's time to show off YOUR part of it.

1 Like

Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 6:18am On Jul 19, 2021
rosinkkit:
Funny how Nigeria is a 'shithole zoo' until it's time to show off YOUR part of it.
Mumu man.........is Nigeria Not a SHITHOLE ZOO?
A country where the president send victims of Bokoharam and ISWAP terrorists to makeshift IDP camps and abandon them completely while releasing Bokoharam killers and rewarding them with cash gifts and an all expense paid trip abroad.
Re: Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos) by Fejoku: 6:55am On Jul 19, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:

Abeg shift if you have nothing meaning to say.

Istson ride on.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku To Tinubu: Your Padded Budget Has Translated To Padded Poverty, Insecurity / BRACED Commission: South South Govs Should Focus On Entrepreneurship - Siasia / Subsidy Scam: Ifeanyi Uba Got More Than 11 States' Allocation - Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.