Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) (92031 Views)

Abba Kyari, Obi Cubana Attend IGP Alkali Son’s Wedding (Photos) / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by donforeign: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2021
Coronabirus:
This cheap excuses u always look to avoid praising the effort of deserving ppl is nonsensical. Is prosecution of criminals a responsibility of NPF or Executives?

Make e arrest politicians.. I go tke am serious
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2021
donforeign:

Make e arrest politicians.. I go tke am serious
U can't arrest ppl because of mere accusations, u have to present evidence beyond reasonable doubt otherwise govt will end up paying compensations for defamation of character and other illegalities. Arresting looters is the work of EFCC, kyari has done his job and is still doing.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by Aganju849: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2021
KosiGee:

Yes, they went to school together, they were born the same day, they lived in the same street at Onitsha, they are from the same town.

Yes they share history.

I said maybe, you worthless mongrel

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by donforeign: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
Coronabirus:
U can't arrest ppl because of mere accusations, u have to present evidence beyond reasonable doubt otherwise govt will end up paying compensations for defamation of character and other illegalities. Arresting looters is the work of EFCC, kyari has done his job and is still doing.

Which useless evidence?
What of ganduje, how many evidence u need..
Mke all of una getat
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
donforeign:

Which useless evidence?
What of ganduje, how many evidence u need..
Mke all of una getat
They call average Nigerian educated illiterate because of such actions. All Governors have immunity that prevent anyone from charging them to court irrespective of the allegations throw on them unless going through Legislators to bring them to order. Is it not better to ask for constitutional amendment on that matter rather than channelling ur energy on wrong path?
Is the video evidence on Ganduje subjected to forensic analysis by court, has the guy who leaked the video taken the matter to court or is it just a usual politicking?
Law guide our affairs wether the law is shroud or not!
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by Classickj(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
KosiGee:

I’m not a fan of the new money men and their show off especially the one they call E Money with his stunt out riders. I think he and his mates have no class. I think he is childish, crude, offensive and immature. I know nothing about Obi until last week...but I’ll say this. I really don’t believe that Abba Kyari is his friend.

A law enforcement agent like Kyari has a lot to lose mingling with people like Obi ‘as a friend’ if that’s what he was there for but he isn’t a friend....he was there on official assignment.
He follows Obi around especially during funerals showing fake empathy, wears same ‘akwa uju’ with Obi whole keeping tab on him. He presses his mumu button and can even let Obi in on his personal secrets cos deep inside him, he believes that Obi isn’t a genuine business man....

That’s how criminal empires are brought down...befriend the boss, go on a hit for him, protect his family...make him trust him implicitly then...he opens up.

In Obi’s case, Abba Kyari doesn’t believe that he is legit...but if Obi doesn’t cock up by meddling with stuffs he shouldn’t...He will be fine and Abba’s suspicions and long term goal will come to nothing. If Obi isn’t genuine like some people think...Abba will be crowned as the most successful, brave and intelligent police man in the country. Books will be written about him...He was at centre of Chikelue Iloanusi’s dad kidnapping investigation, He tracked Evans down, stories of him and ESN, his phone media is full of photos to prove it just in case someone doubts him as his mates were there taking photos and just as Nnamdi Kanu was languishing in DSS cell, he came to South East, attended Obi’s mum’s funeral....all these when IPOB and Emma Powerful are tagging some individuals ‘saboteur’....then he majestically leaves Anambra and back to base with his reports.

As long as Obi stays out of trouble and mind his hospitality and entertainment business, he will be ok....if greed takes him further, you’ll see the real Abba Kyari.

You’ll see more photos of Kyari with Obi or Kyari with the E Moneys.

He presses his mumu button and can even let Obi in on his personal secrets cos deep inside him, he believes that Obi isn’t a genuine business man.... I never new you were this dumb
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by donforeign: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Coronabirus:
They call average Nigerian educated illiterate because of such actions. All Governors have immunity that prevent anyone from charging them to court irrespective of the allegations throw on them unless going through Legislators to bring them to order. Is it not better to ask for constitutional amendment on that matter rather than channelling ur energy on wrong path?
Is the video evidence on Ganduje subjected to forensic analysis by court, has the guy who leaked the video taken the matter to court or is it just a usual politicking?
Law guide our affairs wether the law is shroud or not!

Same immunity with released bokoharam members.
Kyari is hardworking but he's also corrupt too. Efcc now jump fence burst protector to arrest people lol. We are in 3rd world country. There was a post on Instagram by efcc regarding one boy who they said they sentenced to two yrs in jail but I know dt person very well, d guy is playing PS4 at home chilling lmao but they are deceiving Nigerians using social media to cover up n show that they are working lol.. it's well .
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
donforeign:

Same immunity with released bokoharam members.
Kyari is hardworking but he's also corrupt too. Efcc now jump fence burst protector to arrest people lol. We are in 3rd world country. There was a post on Instagram by efcc regarding one boy who they said they sentenced to two yrs in jail but I know dt person very well, d guy is playing PS4 at home chilling lmao but they are deceiving Nigerians using social media to cover up n show that they are working lol.. it's well .
Tell me a single corruption case that involve Kyari, just one with substantiated reasons!
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by donforeign: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Coronabirus:
Tell me a single corruption case that involve Kyari, just one with substantiated reasons!
Don't have any bro but he's corrupt.
Everybody get skeleton for cupboard.
Ma so magu be dey do until Dem open e file .
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by BSsniffer: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
post=103891752:

Otondo, Obi Cubana is sole importer of Glenfiddich whisky in Nigeria also brand influencer of Moët Hennessy and other expensive whisky
Go and study Obi Cubana and stop hating he open his first bar as at 2001, he has been living low not until his mother's burial, he is the highest club owner in Nigeria

They all legit until they get caught. Am not hating on him tho.
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
fb818:
Value friendship and build your friends along with yourself
hahaha...meaning of friendship is different in Nigeria.
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by saxha: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
In 50 cent's voice "Everyhood got a cop like Malcolm Howard. Act like he own the street. Like we all answer to his ass. Like he the biggest gangster around the way. But it ain't that simple. It ain't never that simple."

That's perfect description for Abba kyari right nau.
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:34am On Jul 21, 2021
PrincessGlow:

This is NOT true. He is truly a crime-fighting Police hero. He gets his money from people like Cubana who are not into heavy stuffs like armed robbery, kidnapping

And what do you call that?
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by kehnton(m): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lab Manager + Owerri + Medical Diagnostics Facility

Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2021
KosiGee:

I’m not a fan of the new money men and their show off especially the one they call E Money with his stunt out riders. I think he and his mates have no class. I think he is childish, crude, offensive and immature. I know nothing about Obi until last week...but I’ll say this. I really don’t believe that Abba Kyari is his friend.

A law enforcement agent like Kyari has a lot to lose mingling with people like Obi ‘as a friend’ if that’s what he was there for but he isn’t a friend....he was there on official assignment.
He follows Obi around especially during funerals showing fake empathy, wears same ‘akwa uju’ with Obi whole keeping tab on him. He presses his mumu button and can even let Obi in on his personal secrets cos deep inside him, he believes that Obi isn’t a genuine business man....

That’s how criminal empires are brought down...befriend the boss, go on a hit for him, protect his family...make him trust him implicitly then...he opens up.

In Obi’s case, Abba Kyari doesn’t believe that he is legit...but if Obi doesn’t cock up by meddling with stuffs he shouldn’t...He will be fine and Abba’s suspicions and long term goal will come to nothing. If Obi isn’t genuine like some people think...Abba will be crowned as the most successful, brave and intelligent police man in the country. Books will be written about him...He was at centre of Chikelue Iloanusi’s dad kidnapping investigation, He tracked Evans down, stories of him and ESN, his phone media is full of photos to prove it just in case someone doubts him as his mates were there taking photos and just as Nnamdi Kanu was languishing in DSS cell, he came to South East, attended Obi’s mum’s funeral....all these when IPOB and Emma Powerful are tagging some individuals ‘saboteur’....then he majestically leaves Anambra and back to base with his reports.

As long as Obi stays out of trouble and mind his hospitality and entertainment business, he will be ok....if greed takes him further, you’ll see the real Abba Kyari.

You’ll see more photos of Kyari with Obi or Kyari with the E Moneys.

The biggest crap I have read on NL in a long while. Conspiracy theories right out of watching too many dumb tv shows.

What is wrong in abba kyari being frnds with anybody or with Obi? because he is Fulani or because he’s a top police officer?

U guys should leave bigotry alone and enjoy life. People have more things in common than tribe or religion bt small minded people can’t seem to understand that no matter how much they try.
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by donforeign: 9:00am On Jul 29, 2021
Coronabirus:

How u see the fbi case against Abba kyari your super hero ....lmao hahahaha..
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2021
donforeign:

How u see the fbi case against Abba kyari your super hero ....lmao hahahaha..
Have u seen it before is it yet proven or blackmailfrom the accuse?
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by donforeign: 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Coronabirus:
Have u seen it before is it yet proven or blackmailfrom the accuse?

U be fool Indeed...ode ..
Shebi u dn see accusations na u dn change mouth. .
Proven kill u there..
Fbi dey black mail kyari abi ..ode...
E dn pain u ba ..
Muguu
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
donforeign:

U be fool Indeed...ode ..
Shebi u dn see accusations na u dn change mouth. .
Proven kill u there..
Fbi dey black mail kyari abi ..ode...
E dn pain u ba ..
Muguu
FBI didn't say anything abt it, u just read news without compression capacity. The allegations isn't in anyway thrown by FBI but Hushpuppi himself. So how can u now say it's FBI?
What Hushpuppi said need to be verified because Kyaro too said his own version.
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by donforeign: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Coronabirus:
FBI didn't say anything abt it, u just read news without compression capacity. The allegations isn't in anyway thrown by FBI but Hushpuppi himself. So how can u now say it's FBI?

Cry me a river
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:28am On Jul 30, 2021
PrincessGlow:

This is NOT true. He is truly a crime-fighting Police hero. He gets his money from people like Cubana who are not into heavy stuffs like armed robbery, kidnapping

Your hero is wanted in the US and the FBI on course to get his ass.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by Rhea(f): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Brainlessness. Joseph Pistone was UNDERCOVER! Kyari is openly telling you this is his brother! Police LOVE people like Cubana who'll pay them without being into any heavy stuff like kidnapping or armed robbery. You think people like Kyari rely on their salaries??

So FBI don dey find Kyari cheesy cheesy grin grin
Buzlee film downloading real soon cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by Gorillakiller25: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
IVORY2009:

For what reason?
the reason has been unveiled
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by donforeign: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
Coronabirus:
..aba kyari lord n savior, how e be you na lmao
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by feedthenation(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
---Abba Kyari is abiding by the NPF motto, "the police is your friend", by being friendly with the members of the public---
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by ERockson: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
juman:
Abba Kyari is overrated SARS thief.
In sensible country he would be in jail.
shocked
Re: Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) by Rhea(f): 1:51am On Nov 02, 2021
a thread worth visiting, more so for the arguments and counter-arguments. how time flies. kyari and cubana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) / Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.