Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. (2240 Views)

I Need Urgent Advice Plss / Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. / Temigrace Is Driving Me Crazy Plss Help Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Sirfly: 4:17pm On May 12, 2011
how should i start. ok there is this girl in our school, she is in grade 9 so she is prolly 14 or 15.

Er'one hates her coss she is a dork. Last time we met she came to my locker flirting wiv me nd said tht she wanna

be my friend. I look at her confused coss i am a grade 12 student. as nice guy as i am i befriended her nd we went

home 2gether. i am not an evil but i always like carrying strong pills that leaves a person unconsious. we sat

sumwhere becoss we all we tired nd she asked for a candy since it was evening nd her breath was stinking. I

gave her the pills nd she fall for it. the sooner she don become unconcious the sooner my p,enis break loose. i grab

on a tree becoss my pe,nis was taking control over my body, i resisted it but unfortunately i lost. I went straight to

the gurl nd i bleeped her, dry hump her, Bleep her brutally until she started bleedin. she was a virgin alas. when i was

fu,cking her it was as if i was slaughtering a chicken.

i left her right thre not out of evilness but out of fear of being caught. to make a long stori short, she didn't came to

school for 2 days but she came today nd she was walking veri funny way, as if she was in pain. er'one is talking shit

about her, makin assumption, saying tht she was bleeped by her strict dad. I feel veri veri guilty.

what should i do, i won't justify myself by saying tht i am a 17 years old man wiv urges, i know i did mistake nd i will

even do it in the future but plss my fellow friends remove me from this messs i dont know wat to do.
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by omega25red(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2011
story time

you are a r.a.p.i.s.t and you should be locked up with a man bigger than you who would make you his 6itch.
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Sirfly: 4:22pm On May 12, 2011
omega25red:

story time

you are a r.a.p.i.s.t and you should be locked up with a man bigger than you who would make you his 6itch.

i am not a ra.p.i.st i am a growing 17 years old man, plss dont make me feel any worse than im feeling right now plss abeg u.
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by omega25red(m): 4:26pm On May 12, 2011
Sir-fly:

i am not a ra.p.i.st i am a growing 17 years old man, plss dont make me feel any worse than im feeling right now plss abeg u.
your desperate attempts at getting attention by creating ficitional tales is pathetic. The only problem with the fact that you made this story up is the fact that you could possibly carry it out. just know that walking around with "roofies" <-- look it up is a felony and they will lock you azz up for having it
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Sirfly: 4:29pm On May 12, 2011
omega25red:

your desperate attempts at getting attention by creating ficitional tales is pathetic. The only problem with the fact that you made this story up is the fact that you could possibly carry it out. just know that walking around with "roofies" <-- look it up  is a felony and they will lock you azz up for having it

i am not lying, its real, it is wat i did nd im not proud of it. if there re p,i,mps er'where then why is it that u find what i'm

saying hard tobelieve? thats why im here today to be helped, becoss if i continue like this i will be jailed forever nd i

have phobia against having a criminal record nd prisons. but re making me feel even worse, i am already in pain ok.
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by r231(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 12, 2011
The girl must be 5 for not telling her parents or the police.

Even at this my age, I wouldn't feel ashamed to involve my parents[size=5pt] coz I trust my mother, brothers and sisters. They can make life miserable for any id*ot[/size]  if my any man touch me inappropriately. Talk of 15 when are underage.

Bullshi**t mannh!!! I do not even believe this story.
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Natasha2(f): 4:31pm On May 12, 2011
duh I thank God I know better than to believe this small boy* always seeking advice  for nothing duh*  cheesy
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Sirfly: 4:32pm On May 12, 2011
r231:

undecided undecided

dont undecide on me. angry

rokiatu:

The girl must be 5 for not telling her parents or the police.

Even at this my age, I wouldn't feel ashamed to involve my parents[size=5pt] coz I trust my mother, brothers and sisters. They can make life miserable for any id*ot[/size]  if my any man touch me inappropriately. Talk of 15 when are underage.

Bullshi**t mannh!!! I do not even believe this story.

I'm underage too, u think i wil be fucking gurls around if i was an adult? she told me why did i leave that evening, she thinks that she was drugged nd got r,aped by r,a,p,ist. she doesn't even think i was me becoss the whole of today she was crying near my desk.
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by BABE3: 4:32pm On May 12, 2011
Fly, sorry about yesterday. I think I misunderstood your post. I apologized on the thread already. smiley
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Sirfly: 4:33pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

duh I thank God I know better than to believe this small boy* always seeking for advice for nothing duh  cheesy

always seeking advice? angry angry i only seek advice when i have no where to turn to. Is true, so buckle up for the ride nd help

me like the rest re doing. believe me it is true
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Sirfly: 4:34pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

Fly, sorry about yesterday. I think I misunderstood your post. I apologized on the thread already. smiley

on one condition, if u help me pretty plsssssssssssssssssssss. I'm really in pain nd full of guilt right now.

It is stressing me out.
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Natasha2(f): 4:39pm On May 12, 2011
Sir-fly:

always seeking advice? angry angry i only seek advice when i have no where to turn to. Is true, so buckle up for the ride nd help

me like the rest re doing. believe me it is true

duh you have to take away my sixth sense before I believe this crap every time you talk about how you rap ed someone duh there are other ways to gain popularity like posting sensible speeches not this duh If moi A 16 year old can be this sensible what is stopping you undecided
@BABE E be like say you don dey fear this panya boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by BABE3: 4:41pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

duh you have to take away my sixth sense before I believe this crap every time you talk about how you rap ed someone duh there are other ways to gain popularity like posting sensible speeches not this duh If moi A 16 year old can be this sensible what is stopping you undecided
@BABE E be like say you don dey fear this panya boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL--- i don't "fear" him. I'm just a very genuine person. He said something to me yesterday and I mistook it for an insult. I thought it was only humane to apologize, regardless of his character and reputation.
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Sirfly: 4:43pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

duh you have to take away my sixth sense before I believe this crap every time you talk about how you rap ed someone  duh there are other ways to gain popularity like posting sensible speeches not this duh If moi A 16 year old can be this sensible what is stopping you  undecided

I won't argue wiv you no more if you don't believe me that's right wiv me. But remember, I pick my victims on ghetto places, a place full of p.,imps, criminals so if wat i did was measured up to theirs i will be innocent. that gurl think she got screwed by those thugs, she doesn't think i did anything bad to her. she actualy consider me as bbf.

But im here today telling er'one of what i did nd i am full of guilt nd veri veri sadden of my recent behavior and u re giving me the attitude of i don't believe u. U ain't my nothing so why will i care if u believe me or not slut? why? stop commenting if u ain't gonna help me out of this mess. u don had your opinion, so u need to get your stinking body out of my topic.
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by BABE3: 4:44pm On May 12, 2011
Sir-fly:

on one condition, if u help me pretty plsssssssssssssssssssss. I'm really in pain nd full of guilt right now.

It is stressing me out.

LMAO--- You make me laugh! You're too cute! What you should do? Make a public confession in your school, and apologize to the girl and everybody affected by your behavior.

That'll be a good starting point on your road to redemption.
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Sirfly: 4:45pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

LMAO--- You make me laugh! You're too cute! What you should do? Make a public confession in your school, and apologize to the girl and everybody affected by your behavior.

That'll be a good starting point on your road to redemption.

but what if i go to jail nd er'one hate me. how is that a good start. angry angry angry angry
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Dyt(f): 4:46pm On May 12, 2011
M.o.r.o.n,
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Sirfly: 4:47pm On May 12, 2011
Dyt:

M.o.r.o.n,

plss dont insult me im alredi depressed, stressed, crying, in pain nd veri full of guilt. where is your

mercy abeg? undecided
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Natasha2(f): 4:48pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

LOL--- i don't "fear" him. I'm just a very genuine person. He said something to me yesterday and I mistook it for an insult. I thought it was only humane to apologize, regardless of his character and reputation.
duh babe tell that to my as s grin you are afraid of him and you know it stop claiming nice  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sir-fly:

I won't argue wiv you no more if you don't believe me that's right wiv me. But remember, I pick my victims on ghetto places, a place full of p.,imps, criminals so if wat i did was measured up to theirs i will be innocent. that gurl think she got screwed by those thugs, she doesn't think i did anything bad to her. she actualy consider me as bbf.

But im here today telling er'one of what i did nd i am full of guilt nd veri veri sadden of my recent behavior and u re giving me the attitude of i don't believe u. U ain't my nothing so why will i care if u believe me or not slut? why? stop commenting if u ain't gonna help me out of this mess. u don had your opinion, so u need to get your stinking body out of my topic.

sharrap there okay my problem is not even you its the innocent people that believe you bloody attention seeker
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by BABE3: 4:48pm On May 12, 2011
Sir-fly:

but what if i go to jail nd er'one hate me. how is that a good start. angry angry angry angry

It's a good start! You're trying to free your conscience remember? Even if you have to go jail, go to jail! NL will miss you though. sad
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Natasha2(f): 4:50pm On May 12, 2011
*i wake up in the morning and i ask my self
is life worth living should I blast my self cheesy
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by BABE3: 4:50pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

duh babe tell that to my as s grin you are afraid of him and you know it stop claiming nice  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grinsharrap there okay my problem is not even you its the innocent people that believe you bloody attention seeker

undecided
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Sirfly: 4:52pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

It's a good start! You're trying to free your conscience remember? Even if you have to go jail, go to jail! NL will miss you though. sad
thanku for the help but i won't do your advice, it comes wiv alot of consequences.

Natasha,,:

duh babe tell that to my as s grin you are afraid of him and you know it stop claiming nice  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grinsharrap there okay my problem is not even you its the innocent people that believe you bloody attention seeker
I'm don arguing wiv u.

My main reason to reply to u is this, the gurl said that she ain't scared of me, i am not sum kind of evil that scared

people so believe her nd move on. unless u wanna hang around nd seek babe's attention u good for nuthing piece

of kitty.
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Natasha2(f): 4:53pm On May 12, 2011
***one love , one love
lets get together and feel alright**
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Sirfly: 4:53pm On May 12, 2011
BABE!:

undecided

don't mind her new friend, that slut of the day just want u to chat wiv her nuthing more. the truth is u re my friend n

im your friend so wtever she says become useless like her existence.
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Wisegee: 4:54pm On May 12, 2011
Pls go and think of something better to right. Everybody seeks for attention on NL
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Natasha2(f): 4:55pm On May 12, 2011
hehehehehehehehe babe do you recall the day You asked me officially to be your friend, duh of cos you do
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Sirfly: 4:55pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

hehehehehehehehe babe do you recall the day You asked me officially to be your friend, duh of cos you do

that day was a mistake obviously i didn't knew u better now i do. undecided
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by BABE3: 4:56pm On May 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

LMAO--- what the 4uck is going on here? Yh, I do remember, any problem?  smiley
Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Sirfly: 4:56pm On May 12, 2011
Wisegee:

Pls go and think of something better to right. Everybody seeks for attention on NL

natasha came back wiv another account, now who is seeking attention u or us? off coss u dumb slut.

natasha = wisegee. u thought u were goin to fool er'one, u thought wrong.

Re: Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma. by Natasha2(f): 4:57pm On May 12, 2011
Sir-fly:

that day was a mistake obviously i didn't knew u better now i do. undecided
duh I wasn't talking to you or talking about you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? / She Calls Her Ex-boyfriend 65,000 Times!!! / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.