Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,682 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each (23580 Views)

POLITICS What IPOB, Yoruba Agitators Are Doing ‘ll Be Child’s Play. / Court Grants 49 Yoruba Nation Agitators Bail / Court Grants Endsars Protesters N50000 Bail Each In Abuja After 5 Days In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by Ay77(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Payment of 300k on what bases
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
300,000 per head
chisos christ

while they claim bandits are just doing business with their kidnapping
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by Vado(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
This is where I love the Igbo spirit. They would raise this money without battling an eye for these heroic sons but watch how my wealthy Yoruba brothers & mothers watch as these guys languish in detention for inability to meet up.
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by Mayor101010(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Pay 300K for what? Did the order come from a court of competent juridisction?
Organs:

How do you know? That is part of the problem. No one wants to follow the rules in Nigeria. If one group do not like a particular judgement, it will say it was rigged against them. We need to trust the system and yes criticize what is wrong. Bunch of people cannot come out and cause wahala, disturb the peace and blame one section of the country because of our collective corruption and go scot free. They should pay the 300k, good judgement in my opinion.
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by macof(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Organs:

How do you know? That is part of the problem. No one wants to follow the rules in Nigeria. If one group do not like a particular judgement, it will say it was rigged against them. We need to trust the system and yes criticize what is wrong. Bunch of people cannot come out and cause wahala, disturb the peace and blame one section of the country because of our collective corruption and go scot free. They should pay the 300k, good judgement in my opinion.

Please list the ways they have disturbed peace

Fulani herdsmen killing yorubas have not disturbed the peace.. Its Yoruba nation agitators that have?

1 Like

Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by yommen: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Conrod:
Thats what you get when a slave tries to abscond from his master,are they too badly treated under the emirates ??

Did you get better treatment? Remember, you were being made to lie down in the mud! You are being treated like common criminals.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by Buckeyemedia1: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
omoluka:

What public order? Peaceful protest is allowed in Nigeria constitution, you Fulani terrorists will eventually push everyone to the wall. bleeped up
Go & tell that to your Government & explain to them what your own definition of peaceful protest is? Let us see how much His Lordship will set your bail @, this one that Government is looking for money.
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by BigRocky: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Shoni cc.....
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by Theunbothered: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Xscape1993:
What is happening in Nigeria? I need good answers from good spirited Nigerians please.

What is happening is that Nigerians voted in an old fool with nothing to offer aside from despotism twice
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by Franking: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
Damn. That's not fair. Everyone knows they are mere freedom fighters who haven't hurt anyone. 300k is excessive,biko.
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by Xscape1993(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Theunbothered:

What is happening is that Nigerians voted in an old fool with nothing to offer aside from despotism twice
What a big political mistake majority of Nigerians made in 2015.
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by Adewoyinade(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sincerely if we must criticise the court for the order,why shouldnt us also reprimand some jobless agitators. .you get my support when you agitate for high cost of living,fuel price hike and all other abnormalities.... Why not go through a normal or judicial process if you want to create a state abi which sane govt will sit back and watch a group of people challenge its sovereignty.......every thing in lie get procedures abeg.no one climbs the tree from the top.
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by onuman: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Go and bail them first, & stop yapping thrash, your wailing on Nairaland will not secure their freedom.

And you think that the desire of a minority in Nigeria’s far north to use government institutions to Fulanize and Islamize Nigeria shall prevail? You and that minority are only plotting end for one Nigeria.

Your president has literally put a dividing knife into Nigeria, but is searching for secessionists to dehumanize with the instruments of Nigeria’s government.
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by Antoeni(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Nice one
Yoruba nation Agitators next protest please come out
Oponus
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by Organs(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Joromi1:
[s][/s]

Organs failure!!!

will affect and afflict you!!!
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by Organs(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mayor101010:
Pay 300K for what? Did the order come from a court of competent juridisction?

So a court in Nigeria passes judgement and you want to know if its a court of competent jurisdiction Ok naa, maybe find out if the Judge is competent as well. Let's start picking holes in our institutions and our Judges if we don't like the judgement passed.
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by Organs(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
macof:

Please list the ways they have disturbed peace

Fulani herdsmen killing yorubas have not disturbed the peace.. Its Yoruba nation agitators that have?

My broda, what are you saying? Bunch of people getting up and saying unfounded things that bothers on our useless govt and calling for chaos, anarchy, yoruba nation and you dont think its wrong? See here, we need to stop all this media herdsmen talk. Let us challenge our govt to rise up to the level of insecurity. You have fulani herdsmen committing crime, you have yorubas committing crime, you have igbos committing crimes, you have hausas committing crimes. Our leaders and security operatives need to hold those responsible, accountable, period. Stop the media hype. Fulanis are killed just because they are fulanis, a police officer friend told me of so many cases fulanis are arrested, harassed, killed even just for being fulani. That is also wrong. The Police should hold people accountable for their crimes and bring them to justice, period.
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by subcbouy: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Military demonstration of craziness ( MiliDemoCrazy). Awon werey oniselu
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by Formation10: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Why is dis country like dis boko boy way dem catch dem free dem even send dem abroad,i tire for my country APC change APC next level dis is d change and d level we are now
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by Temptee101(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
All i can say is; there was a country.
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by Reference(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Xscape1993:
What is happening in Nigeria? I need good answers from good spirited Nigerians please.

Simple: 'Elections have consequences...'
What better answer can there be.
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by proxillin(m): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Organs:

you talk as if they wont be able to pay or afford it?

This is an overkill. Why arrest peaceful protesters and ask them to 300k?
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by nextstep(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
spinna:
the wicked will eat their doings.

The sad thing about Nigeria is the wicked never get punished. Only the innocent suffer.
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by Babalola0920: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
LAGOS STATE JUDICIARY ARE HUNGRY VULTURES
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by Oracleforce: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
This wasn't what the Fulani government planned to happen to them...but thank God for the rule of law...Buhai could have torned this country to a banana republic
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by macof(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Organs:

My broda, what are you saying? Bunch of people getting up and saying unfounded things that bothers on our useless govt and calling for chaos, anarchy, yoruba nation and you dont think its wrong? See here, we need to stop all this media herdsmen talk. Let us challenge our govt to rise up to the level of insecurity. You have fulani herdsmen committing crime, you have yorubas committing crime, you have igbos committing crimes, you have hausas committing crimes. Our leaders and security operatives need to hold those responsible, accountable, period. Stop the media hype. Fulanis are killed just because they are fulanis, a police officer friend told me of so many cases fulanis are arrested, harassed, killed even just for being fulani. That is also wrong. The Police should hold people accountable for their crimes and bring them to justice, period.

Media herdsman talk? You want to see Videos? Or even at that people like you will still find another nonsense to say
It's until it hits you or your family that you will believe fulani herdsmen are terrorising yorubaland? Such hellish wickedness and selfishness

Yoruba and igbos are not murdering people in droves, they are not terrorising communities. Yoruba don't go to the north to kidnap their emirs and kill their farmers. Stop comparing "common criminals" with ethnic motivated terrorists
You sound very dull if you don't know.. And this is coming from a place of stark indifference and selfishness to the plight of innocent people. The classic "e no concern me, I just want to make my money, everyone else can burn"
Then you with your selfishness come here to complain about lack of unity, "we are the ones doing ourselves" when you don't even care what happens to people
Don't give us that self righteous bullcrap

FYI, yoruba nationalism is not an anarchist movement
If you use common sense you would think about Nigerian nationalism in the guise of struggle for Independence from the British
And tell me how self determination of any kind is akin to anarchy and chaos
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by Tinubuadvocate: 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
Peace and sanity bro.
Xscape1993:
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by macof(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
nextstep:

The sad thing about Nigeria is the wicked never get punished. Only the innocent suffer.
That is why the innocent must begin to stop showing mercy and get themselves together.
You need to act because the wicked don't show mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) / Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer / President Buhari Meets Dogara And Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.