Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,053 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each (23593 Views)

POLITICS What IPOB, Yoruba Agitators Are Doing ‘ll Be Child’s Play. / Court Grants 49 Yoruba Nation Agitators Bail / Court Grants Endsars Protesters N50000 Bail Each In Abuja After 5 Days In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by Tinubuadvocate: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
[[s]quote author=BKayy post=103876120]Too bad.
God punish Nigeria and Kenya

God bless Oduduwa Republic
God bless Alaigbo
God bless Biafra[/quote[/s]] just see this one raining a curse on your head.
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by Organs(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
macof:

Media herdsman talk? You want to see Videos? Or even at that people like you will still find another nonsense to say
It's until it hits you or your family that you will believe fulani herdsmen are terrorising yorubaland? Such hellish wickedness and selfishness

Yoruba and igbos are not murdering people in droves, they are not terrorising communities. Yoruba don't go to the north to kidnap their emirs and kill their farmers. Stop comparing "common criminals" with ethnic motivated terrorists
You sound very dull if you don't know.. And this is coming from a place of stark indifference and selfishness to the plight of innocent people. The classic "e no concern me, I just want to make my money, everyone else can burn"
Then you with your selfishness come here to complain about lack of unity, "we are the ones doing ourselves" when you don't even care what happens to people
Don't give us that self righteous bullcrap

FYI, yoruba nationalism is not an anarchist movement
If you use common sense you would think about Nigerian nationalism in the guise of struggle for Independence from the British
And tell me how self determination of any kind is akin to anarchy and chaos

You actually could pass easily for a knowledgeable man, but you are stupid, full of hate and in that stupid yoruba gb

kparakpo frame of mind that is rooted in jealousy, anger and that old uneducated mindset of disliking and hating someone because they are different from you. Now, just for a start, those that has died in Western, Eastern or Southern Nigeria is a far cry to those that has died in Northern nigeria. So, tell me how is it about attacks on the yoruba nation? Buhari's uncle was kidnapped in daura. Katsina, the President's homestate was overun by bandits some weeks back. Again, look at the problem critically, we have borders that we cannot police, we have corrupt officials, we have a corrupt govt, we also have fools with stupid mentality like you, now put all that together and you will have this nonsense we currently have. The other day, an educated yoruba friend said those okada riders in lagos are mostly northerners and that its a grand plan to do something to yoruba nation.Ijust looked at him, shook my head and aside losing respect for him, i understood how ethnic cleansing and how tribal wars happen. In lagos State, all the Governor did was criminalize kidnapping and had the death penalty for kidnappers. Now, that drastically reduced kidnappings in lagos state. If, the govt had arrested some kidnappers and their collaborators with evidence, sentenced them to death and followed up on it, trust me, kidnappings will be non existent. It takes a good leader to just do the right thing. I am from the middle belt and i am Muslim, however i will tell you anyday anytime, Obasanjo a yoruba man, a christian will defeat this useless Buhari if they stand in an election in Northern Nigeria today. Eschew all this nonsense talk, Fulanis were living in Shaki before your grandfather was born. Fulanis had lived amongst us forever, they are just a tribal group like all Nigerian tribal groups. Yes, some fulanis are criminals and are kidnapping people just like other tribes. They should be brought to justice. Also, people go out and attack fulani communities and fulanis commit reprisals by attacking the community back and killing people that killed their people. The Igangan massacre is a clear example of that. All this your sunday Igbohwo and all this noise making will lead to nowhere cos its rooted in lies mostly and finger pointing. Dont get me wrong, you have fulanis killing and kidnapping, a lot of them, tell me why is the Police not arressting them and bringing them to justice? Why are we not taking our fight to the govt and security agencies for not securing lives and properties of nigerians?
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by macof(m): 12:21am On Jul 20, 2021
Organs:

You actually could pass easily for a knowledgeable man, but you are stupid, full of hate and in that stupid yoruba gb

kparakpo frame of mind that is rooted in jealousy, anger and that old uneducated mindset of disliking and hating someone because they are different from you. Now, just for a start, those that has died in Western, Eastern or Southern Nigeria is a far cry to those that has died in Northern nigeria. So, tell me how is it about attacks on the yoruba nation? Buhari's uncle was kidnapped in daura. Katsina, the President's homestate was overun by bandits some weeks back. Again, look at the problem critically, we have borders that we cannot police, we have corrupt officials, we have a corrupt govt, we also have fools with stupid mentality like you, now put all that together and you will have this nonsense we currently have. The other day, an educated yoruba friend said those okada riders in lagos are mostly northerners and that its a grand plan to do something to yoruba nation.Ijust looked at him, shook my head and aside losing respect for him, i understood how ethnic cleansing and how tribal wars happen. In lagos State, all the Governor did was criminalize kidnapping and had the death penalty for kidnappers. Now, that drastically reduced kidnappings in lagos state. If, the govt had arrested some kidnappers and their collaborators with evidence, sentenced them to death and followed up on it, trust me, kidnappings will be non existent. It takes a good leader to just do the right thing. I am from the middle belt and i am Muslim, however i will tell you anyday anytime, Obasanjo a yoruba man, a christian will defeat this useless Buhari if they stand in an election in Northern Nigeria today. Eschew all this nonsense talk, Fulanis were living in Shaki before your grandfather was born. Fulanis had lived amongst us forever, they are just a tribal group like all Nigerian tribal groups. Yes, some fulanis are criminals and are kidnapping people just like other tribes. They should be brought to justice. Also, people go out and attack fulani communities and fulanis commit reprisals by attacking the community back and killing people that killed their people. The Igangan massacre is a clear example of that. All this your sunday Igbohwo and all this noise making will lead to nowhere cos its rooted in lies mostly and finger pointing. Dont get me wrong, you have fulanis killing and kidnapping, a lot of them, tell me why is the Police not arressting them and bringing them to justice? Why are we not taking our fight to the govt and security agencies for not securing lives and properties of nigerians?

Ọdẹ ni bọbọ yi ṣa..
You are obviously addicted to gullibility and stupidity
It's your type that wait till it affects you...
Living comfortably in Lagos, that hasn't been reached by the fulani terrorists yet, while downplaying the horrors happening inland. Even your middle belt is facing it hot but you couldn't care less after all you are safe in coastal yorubaland
Same reason even yorubas in Lagos take the situation lightly, it hasn't reached your doorstep so the news is lying because you haven't seen it happen

That's stupidity and wickedness
I thought you said the news are all fake. Now you are saying the fulani only attack as reprisal. Imagine the nonsense this ọgọmu is saying. They kidnap chiefs, kill Obas, rape women, destroy farms and you say it is reprisal?? Na wa o.
Some People can be really committed to justifying any evil
Then when the locals finally find a way to chase the fulani away, you say they have done a bad thing?
Just hope yorubas are able to hold them before they reach you in your safezone in Lagos. You dare not go back home to the middle belt because you know it is not safe for you
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:34am On Jul 20, 2021
All they need is just to call upon obi cubanna nwannem the money is too small for him side... Tinubu the eyes service frog eyes will not go and bail fellow brown roofians from jail
Re: Court Grants 49 Yoruba Agitators N300k Bail Each by nextstep(m): 3:01am On Jul 20, 2021
This is how a government hardens people's hearts...
Endless kidnapping and killings by people from north, yet government treats them with kid gloves. But agitators are being punished because the government ignored their pleas (and even punished them for protesting) when they complained against insecurity.

Now they've said: "OK we're not doing one Nigeria again", and the solution is to punish them some more.

End Sars violence, ransacking of police, and breaking into warehouses was just a dress rehersal. Remember how police disappeared from the streets during that time?

Is government waiting for the mob to descend on them? At that time it would be too late because they will occupy airport runways, puncture plane tires, and the leaders who think they can run away will find their escape routes blocked. The humiliating death of Gadaffi should be a warning to leaders who take things too far...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hunger In The Land: Top Economists Hand To-do-list To Tinubu / Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? / Salvador Urges U.S., U.K., E.U. To Stop Interfering In Nigeria’s Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.