Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song (66860 Views)

Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian / BBC Radio Host Fired After Comparing Royal Baby To A Monkey / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by HallaDaTruth: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2021
Ironman3:
Ogbeni, person wey write song get y e write am. because say na man, e no fit dey emotional na only female fit dey emotional. SOCIETY STIGMA SHA. IN ANODA TORI, MICHELLE OBAMA IS THE ONLY ND AUTHENTIC FEMINIST. D REST NA CLOUT CHASING AND POCKET SECURING. LOADS OF COUNTERFEIT AND FAKE PERSONALITY.

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by jaiyeorie: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2021
Bodex - K1 Wasiu Small Doctor Gbenga Adeyinka QDot Toyin Kolade Iyalode Ile Ife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSbmACTGx2I
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by jaiyeorie: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLFN-o0l-18

Margaret Mordi Abisola Kola Daisi Ajibola Ajimobi Ajibola Ajayi - Ajayi Game of Thrones
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by jaiyeorie: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTM8cZoVYd0

Ashanti Jarule Method Man - Staten Island Pride and Unity Festival
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by kullozone(m): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2021
post=103888209:

Wetin thread dey talk and
Wetin dis one dey talk bayi

Wetin ur hate for female folks commot for dem body?
Inconsequential hatred! tongue

Naso you go continue dey lick a$$ till you lick watery and poisonous shiit...

Amen!
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by NLPoliceWoman: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
RTR
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by DonroxyII: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
heniford2:
That has always been my prayer lord I don't want to end up marrying a bitch that will make my home fill like prison woman can mess you up look at P square a beautiful home torn apart by woman lord!!! I don't need this shit in my life dramatic woman please
if you believe a woman breaks PSquare up and you also believe Kanye West was in Prison they you better be careful because I see you being the problem in your own home ....

Kanye West is a Bitch

Kim Kardashian is a Bitch

Bitches stitches!!
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by DonroxyII: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
samsard:
All of a sudden it's all Kim's fault. Hope you realize Kanye West is bipolar?
Kim even try for that dude ... Kanye is Crazy and Mad ... He can cry river Amazon.... He married Kim for the Glamour and he enjoyed it while it last as a showbiz.... Crocodile tears !!
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by petitejolie(f): 12:04am On Jul 22, 2021
bewildered:
In this life, first borns most likely take on the spiritual replication of their parents. Kim is just a replica of her mother. She can never settle with one man like her mother.
As advise to young men,before you fall in love that will lead to marriage,pls look at the lifestyle of the mother or father of the said girl very well. Or else be ready to do a lot of prayers. Because it takes only God to reverse the curse.
she's not d first born
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Classickj(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2021
oz4real83:
Marrying a woman that spent just 72 days in her previous marriage and thinking your union with her will last forever is a dubious joke. Kanye West is greedy for even personalizing food meant for the general public, the kardashians are public properties.
which your your sister's or female relatives is more popular than Kylie Kardashian...
Which one of them have more followers than Kylie or Kendall on IG
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by jaxxy(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2021
bestman09:
sad
Kanye West really tried. Seven years no be moi moi.
Moral of the story? No matter how hard you try to keep public property to personal use, you will lose the monopoly one day.

Kim is a public property

I’m yet to understand what Kim did to Kanye? undecided

I don’t get both of them on this one.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by scaifor(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
All4fun:

Yes we can do it on any social media

Drop your contact then
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by All4fun: 2:30am On Jul 26, 2021
scaifor:
grin can you do same to Facebook post?

Yes even if and all media
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by All4fun: 2:30am On Jul 26, 2021
scaifor:

Drop your contact then

O8o.3821.142..7
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by jaiyeorie: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfCIBPQSJvY

Flo Rida Tina Ken Daide Douglas Nassau Bahamas family friends cake - Ashanti 41st birthday dinner
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by finallybusy: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
Too much of a good thing is bad. Many men will sell their lineage into slavery for one night with Kim. This guy spent years with her until he completely lost interest. No perfect human on earth. Relationships of any sort take conscious planning. He admitted to lusting after Instagram models despite sharing a home with a sex symbol. If that isn’t irony then I don’t know what is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) / Ubi Franklin Almost Stabbed By A Chinese Man In Lekki Today (Photo) / Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.