Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou (97218 Views)

Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo / Igboho’s German Wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Was Arrested With Him In Cotonou / How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by MT: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Am I seeing well?

By this ur statistic, Buhari performed worse than Shagari whose govt he toppled.

He actually left Nigeria worse than he met it

Obviously you are NOT seeing well. We were comparing Buhari and IBB administration which you claimed IBB did well than Buhari. I gave you the fact you moved on to Shagari.

This marks the end of my conversation with you.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
MT:

Obviously you are NOT seeing well. We were comparing Buhari and IBB administration which you claimed IBB did well than Buhari. I gave you the fact you moved on to Shagari.

This marks the end of my conversation with you.

Oh I see. Well, you just jumped into my mention. The individual I quoted talked about the Shagari govt so we (me and him) were discussing Shagari/ Buhari govt.

It's obvious though that you chose to compare him with IBB because he has some leverage there while he scored zero if compared with Shagari.

The question then is why topple a constitutionally elected government only to do worse than that government?

Hope you understand now.

By the way, that your link is not going o. You may need to try another one
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Prince001(m): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
LyfeJennings:

And U think one man did it alone in all of ur references.
Nahhhh
Igboho is so alone in this

He never said anything about doing it alone. Don't u watch the whole Yoruba people all over thats behind his suggestion. Finally he is free, coming to the country I am Jamani!!!! I am Jámánì-Yoruba!!!!!!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by freedomchild: 4:45am On Jul 21, 2021
Nkwobi042:
I wanted to say something to piss off some yoruba on here, but I won't. E suppose Choke, but I won't make a mockery of it.... Yet.

But you c this one Nigeria, e suppose Don dey bitter Una for mouth. Sophistication will never bring lasting peace to Nigeria. Nigeria is not a country where you achieve something wearing suits and ties, Nigeria is a jungle and you must be a vicious animal to get what you want in this country, that's why northerners don't play it cool. Even in NASS they fight with their babanriga and threaten slur swears wrapped with superiority over other tribes.

Make Una 4get yoruba and igbo presidency, there's serious problem in this country even a yoruba president cannot solve. As an igbo guy, I don't like Nigeria at all... There's absolutely nothing about this country that interests me. You know, even in ASO Rock, these people don't value southerners, I know these because it's normal gists here in Abuja in elite gatherings. A small hausa guy will run you local on NASS like a pauper.
I have a Tiv friend in one of the highest govt parastatals filled with northerners and he was telling us one day that whenever there's an ethnic issues between the north and south, they gather in clusters to threaten uprisings against the south and they do it in Whispers. Try passing in between such gathering and they give each other signals to hush for a moment till you disappear.

Sunday igboho who be messed up big time,as I don't see any huge prominent yorubas coming out en masse to radically seek for his release. What happened in that guy's house was a massacre especially in a country over ridden by fulani blood letting herdsmen. I just imagined what if his grown up kids where in the house? These people for just shoot them die, Chai! Nigeria! Nigeria!! Cursed be on her! SMH

When your neighbour's house is on fire, don't mock him because fire spreads and may soon engulf your own house. I may not like Nnamdi Kanu style, but that's the style Nigeria government understands. Na that style make northerners dey panicky so te they rejoiced in their mosques and Arabian tea gatherings in Abuja after he was captured. It was a massive breakthrough for them... But we are watching...

The way yorubas react NOW will determine the amount of respect this janja-weed government will respect them. They want to test your resolves, don't act like cowards.

E no go dey funny if this government decides to castrate Sunday, it will be a big slap on your race
you're damn right
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Afritop(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2021
post=103888371:

Seen, Oga politician.
Cry your cry in peace abeg.
Stop the quotes grin cheesy wink
Arrested but not extradited. I hope you have started crying your own cry too
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Prophet777: 7:37am On Jul 21, 2021
Fulani's slave, so sad you have sold your conscience for a pot of porridge.
Misterone:
you have a block brain if you think something would happen to Nigeria because of Igboho.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by NLPoliceWoman: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
RTR
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by NLPoliceWoman: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
RTR
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by NLPoliceWoman: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Wernerblue:
Your end cannot be good that I can guarantee you…
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by NLPoliceWoman: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
RTR
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by LebenNG: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Antoeni:
May God bless malami and Nigerian security men for their efforts to brings terrorist to face Justice.
And I hope igboho will face the wrath of law for the destructions he cause and made to Nigerians.
nawa ooo, have never seen were your likes charge the FG to bring BH and Bandits to their knees, why is that?
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by macof(m): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2021
Antoeni:
Sorry for Sunday and his pay masters, may their evil plans against Nigeria continue crumbling so Nigeria can succeed

Fulani herdsmen must have the best plans for Nigeria
Evil people supporting evil undecided
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by macof(m): 8:06am On Jul 22, 2021
Antoeni:
May God bless malami and Nigerian security men for their efforts to brings terrorist to face Justice.
And I hope igboho will face the wrath of law for the destructions he cause and made to Nigerians.
What destructions List them
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Caseless: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
princeabdul:
attention seeking midget, when was the last time you see 1K in cash ?!
my daily airtime feed is 5x of this.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Pumpumking: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Slim4Rehani:
God bless you, I don't know they chose to start
a battle they will eventually run from. I hate being a coward abeg. If you want to fight, fight till the end and if you don't then don't drag yourself in mess like this. He will be treated like a common criminal.

he;llo please can i chop kiss sir? cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Olaolufred(m): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
I hope Igboho's supporters are following him up in voodoos.
One of the mofos told me he will be released because he did no thing.
Please has he been released?
Una never know wetin hit una.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.