Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) (48280 Views)

TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by fredie107(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
This is never the gospel. Never
Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Mummyfour(f): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I wish I can trust you, I no mind giving you 1m if you can keep to your words
please let the 1 million reach me too o .i get business that needs financial support o.
Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Crunchyg2:
ok, can we talk on WhatsApp?
sure have ur number already and have seen ur pix
Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mummyfour:
please let the 1 million reach me too o .i get business that needs financial support o.
u Don mean it ... only if we can be honest to people, thing would've been more easier for us... but most of us prefer eating today and tomorrow at once

1 Like

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by oyigah(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Spirit of mammon is gradually eating into the heart of the church and the supposed kingdom financiers are no where to be found
Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Mummyfour(f): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
u Don mean it ... only if we can be honest to people, thing would've been more easier for us... but most of us prefer eating today and tomorrow at once
few of us actually are blessed with the wisdom of knowing that we should prepare for our tomorrow today and use every good opportunity and resources at our disposal to make the dream a reality..
Its not everyone that is cursed with the foolishness of wanting to eat all today and resort to begging tomorrow. Most people like that don't just have the opportunity because of financial impediments

1 Like

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mummyfour:
few of us actually are blessed with the wisdom of knowing that we should prepare for our tomorrow today and use every good opportunity and resources at our disposal to make the dream a reality..
Its not everyone that is cursed with the foolishness of wanting to eat all today and resort to begging tomorrow. Most people like that don't just have the opportunity because of financial impediments
you are right but due to things happening around us , we find it too hard to trust others nowadays , I trust people easily and I am a man of principles, but if one fails to fulfil and redeem promise , that's final... agreement I respect that , even if its warrants that I will have to squeeze my balls to keep to the end of the bargain, I will squeeze it so I won't fail ... I don't like disappointment and I dont mix pressure with business even the most treasured woman in my life
(my mother) is involve , I will treat her the way I treat others in business... if I won dash u money I give it as gift but as for business, play ur path and I play my path ..

1 Like

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
Why are you whining over item 2?
Don't we see pastors extorting worshippers on camera?

Typical pastor worshipping rat, when you see a pastor dashing money to congregation he is a ritualist.
You don't complain about the one stealing money from congregation.
Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Mummyfour(f): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
you are right but due to things happening around us , we find it too hard to trust others nowadays , I trust people easily and I am a man of principles, but if one fails to fulfil and redeem promise , that's final... agreement I respect that , even if its warrants that I will have to squeeze my balls to keep to the end of the bargain, I will squeeze it so I won't fail ... I don't like disappointment and I dont mix pressure with business even the most treasured woman in my life
(my mother) is involve , I will treat her the way I treat others in business... if I won dash u money I give it as gift but as for business, play ur path and I play my path ..
oya let's go there grin.
We still have principled people that can go all out to toe the same line as you because they want to succeed. People just need leverage because all fingers and grace is not the same.
Some people have good business ideas, but lack funding and vice versa.i don't blame you though, cases of failed agreement abounds everyday, but one mustn't deny his neighbour goodness just because someone else misbehaved.
There are still a lot of trustworthy people out there that just need that one push

1 Like

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by GABRIEL6036: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Executing the devil plan as usual... Only the wise can reason. grin
Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Poleski: 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nigerian pastors promote their churches like a company.
Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Crunchyg2: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
sure have ur number already and have seen ur pix
You can just send a Hi on whatsapp
Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by dangoteinlaw: 5:24am On Jul 21, 2021
HEBEI:

Guy man sell your collateral and fund your POS runs yourself.

There is no way that you would pay interest of that proportion and still succeed in POS business, unless the whole of Lagos state depend on you alone for their POS transactions kiss

If you want to run a Ponzi, bring up a better format shocked
grin grin
Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Crunchyg2: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I wish I can trust you, I no mind giving you 1m if you can keep to your words
Hello bros , longest time. Haven't heard from you, concerning the POS stuff. How can I reach you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.