Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) (48250 Views)

TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by freshkpomo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ok guys, I came across this on Facebook and I actually knew someone from this church some years ago. I brought it here to Nairaland for two reasons.

1. To show people what a church ought to be, it ought to be a place where hungry people go to and they are fed, where the needy gets their needs met, where everyone lives happily together as family. That's why the church is not taxed, because it is seen as a charity organization not a business venture.

2. My second reason for posting here,is for us to really debate if it's right to give in front of cameras as a good Christian because according to the scripture, what you give to your left hand should stay hidden from your right. What could be the reason why so many men of God disregard this scripture today, could it be to SHOW OFF or to build the FAITH of others to give?

Let's discuss!

If the only thing that is growing in your life is your age you need to do something about it ....you need to pray.... you're not growing in ministry if you're not growing financially you are not growing in your business you are not growing in your marriage you need are not growing in every area of your life you need to be prayerful..... I want to see a big congrats to our loyal pastors pastor bright and pastor festus our father bless them in church yesterday with 1 million Naira each Daddy we love you more Grace to live long to do signs and wonders in Jesus name amen�����������������

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=561215881568103&id=100030390885696

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by freshkpomo(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by oneble: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
END TIME PASTOR. 10% of the congregation are the ones that do the giving. I am sure you won't believe if I tell you that most Of the people that criticize the church are the ones that never give. To answer your second question, the pastor came to the camera because he knew what the propagandists want

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by phygo89(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kenya trended for almost a week after Nnamdi Kanu was captured.
Benin na una turn,enjoy!!
Sunday made u guys !!!

Modified***

After I come read well E come be me like say na Benin abi Benin(bini)

Same with Niger and Niger

Blogger helps us understand.
Give us insight news

9 Likes

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by sammysneh(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nice gesture

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Crunchyg2: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hello good people of nairaland. I run a POS business which I just got a new location which I want to open a second POS but my challenge is enough fund. I need someone who can invest 100k and get 10k return every month or 50k and get 5k return every month and anytime you are ready to take your initial capital back you can take it. I am in Lagos and I am ready to provide you any thing that you might need as collateral . My number is below on my signature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by PussyKing(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
grin
Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by wwwihy: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
"Growth Index" Pastors

13 Likes

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Uthred: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Marketing strategy

9 Likes

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by mattmogan88: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ọdikwa egwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by brightisodje(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nice one �
Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by DropsMic(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
God bless him jare.. No be like others wey even as contry tight them still dey collect tithe

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Folabifreeman(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
This is the kind of church I would love to attend.

You listen to the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ and you still get to pick money afterwards. grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Aremwayne: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
This can't be a Nigerian pastor sad

1 Like

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Kingluqman(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Pastor Cubanagrin

24 Likes

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
I have still not seen anything that Atheism has contributed in this world.

Apart from complaining, oppressive communism, the Hitlers and Stalins.

14 Likes

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by paulolee(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
its nice seeing him improving lives financially than just praying n giving declaration or prophecies..
d only surprise is dt unlike some pastors dt do use church earnings for the "work of GOD" this one stood out n used part of the church money as a form of investment because he would surely get more than what he gave out this coming Sunday as this news goes viral..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Every pastor must emulate him.
Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by paulolee(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Uthred:
Marketing strategy
sure bro....jus like d ponzi scheme we do hear about....bring 2m n cashout 10m..
d only difference be say e own na offline n him cashout na sure pass ponzi because he would get more members if d news go viral..
Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Benin, you say I will locate & attend on Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Exponential101: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
What part of Lagos are u.

Crunchyg2:
Hello good people of nairaland. I run a POS business which I just got a new location which I want to open a second POS but my challenge is enough fund. I need someone who can invest 100k and get 10k return every month or 50k and get 5k return every month and anytime you are ready to take your initial capital back you can take it. I am in Lagos and I am ready to provide you any thing that you might need as collateral . My number is below on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by HEBEI: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Crunchyg2:

Guy man sell your collateral and fund your POS runs yourself.

There is no way that you would pay interest of that proportion and still succeed in POS business, unless the whole of Lagos state depend on you alone for their POS transactions kiss

If you want to run a Ponzi, bring up a better format shocked

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Righteousness2(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
Folks, These are the Endtimes...
So many Abacadabra are unleashed in the Name of Church and all that.
So many False Prophets and Pastors have been unleashed to confuse people and bring th to Hell.
Beware! Beware! Beware!

4 Likes

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Authommy: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
make I book space..... I dey come back
Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by 03best2: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
grin
Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Mmry: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by TimiRume(f): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
That's good.

Rent a painted flat in Ikorodu, Lagos at #30,000
Please call +2349062658351 or send email to bennyissaved@gmail.com.

Rent of flat/yr= #30,000
Agent fee=#30,000

1 Like

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Spuggie: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
Amazing stuff
Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nice gesture
Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
When will Sheiks and Imams start sharing money for Islamic faithfuls

1 Like

Re: Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) by Starboytwo(m): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
This better happened in Ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.