Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Juju Is Fake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Juju Is Fake (745 Views)

“your Juju Is Not Working On Me” – White Man Tells Yahoo Boy / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juju Is Fake by Sharpton(m): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
I have nothing against Sunday lgboho and I believe that self determination is not a crime. I have always told his followers that were chest beating and claiming he has juju that will always protect him against the FG.I told them that if the FG wants him they will get him. There is no juju that can protect you from anything. It is a lie. Juju is a hoax, a lie and a yeye myth, if it works Africans will be the most powerful people on earth. Our slave masters came with muskets and dane guns and conquered our ancestors when juju was all they had. Their juju could not even protect them as they shared the whole Africa amongst themselves and enslaved tens of millions and shipped them away. Nonsense and juju ..

2 Likes

Re: Juju Is Fake by Sugardick: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
Omode o mogun o pe lefo

1 Like

Re: Juju Is Fake by Pierocash(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sharpton:
I have nothing against Sunday lgboho and I believe that self determination is not a crime. I have always told his followers that were chest beating and claiming he has juju that will always protect him against the FG.I told them that if the FG wants him they will get him. There is no juju that can protect you from anything. It is a lie. Juju is a hoax, a lie and a yeye myth, if it works Africans will be the most powerful people on earth. Our slave masters came with muskets and dane guns and conquered our ancestors when juju was all they had. Their juju could not even protect them as they shared the whole Africa amongst themselves and enslaved tens of millions and shipped them away. Nonsense and juju ..
are you aware that igboho has been released and on his way to Germany?

His juju worked
Re: Juju Is Fake by Sharpton(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fake news
Pierocash:
are you aware that igboho has been released and on his way to Germany?

His juju worked
Re: Juju Is Fake by Pierocash(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sharpton:
Fake news
lol

Be dreaming. Igboho is already in UK,stop dreaming
Re: Juju Is Fake by stupidmod3: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
na now u know ni?

1 Like

Re: Juju Is Fake by Sharpton(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lol
Re: Juju Is Fake by okoroemeka(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sharpton:
there is a story in the Bible about Moses and Pharaoh s juju men all of them cast their walking stick on the ground and it turned to snake,abi no be juju be that?
Re: Juju Is Fake by cybersoldiers: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Pierocash:
lol

Be dreaming. Igboho is already in UK,stop dreaming

From UK to Germany or from dss detention to kuje prison?

Sons of anarchy, you won't stop amazing me.

1 Like

Re: Juju Is Fake by Deicide: 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
okoroemeka:
there is a story in the Bible about Moses and Pharaoh s juju men all of them cast their walking stick on the ground and it turned to snake,abi no be juju be that?
Good thing you referred to it as a "Story"
Re: Juju Is Fake by SeunDobo(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
For your information they have already leave igboho wife and they promise to leave igboho today ..they were only Arrested because igboho claim to be Benin citizen that's all and they gonna sort it out today
Re: Juju Is Fake by paulolee(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
no b lie

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Jaypaul Romanc£ Saskay / You’re Invited To The Biggest Pageant For Thick And Curvy Women / Popular American Actress Jennifer Lawrence Displaying Her Hot Curves (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.