Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded (2069 Views)

Of Course I bleeped Up / Please What Kind Of Course Can My Brother Study With This WAEC Result? / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded by Mercisharelove(f): 3:32am On Jul 21, 2021
Who's cubana? A man who's tasty for wealth.

What was his first business? Drawing blood - club in his own house at the capitol ,- Abuja!

When the bigger boys hopped in his hood, what did he do?? He expanded his tentacles because you see he became the friends with those who traded with corruption, night crawlers, unfaithful generations, hotels developers and lodging freaks, infidelity group.

What next? Society respects and worships only money not TRUTH, NOT LOVE, ORIGINAL LOVE OF THE FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY, but honour Ego, Kudi, Ewia,

Cubana, life called you! Not death brother!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded by aktolly54(m): 3:51am On Jul 21, 2021
Op is that really you on your Dp
Re: Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded by mymadam(m): 5:54am On Jul 21, 2021
aktolly54:
shocked tongue
Re: Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded by Mercisharelove(f): 6:40am On Jul 21, 2021
Surely
Re: Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded by LordPherule(m): 7:16am On Jul 21, 2021
Tested and Trusted! Many transactions that many can vouch for me.

I buy funds and support with payment solution like Zelle, PayPal, eBay, and Payoneer funds at a sweet rate.
I redeem gift cards and e-code at first-hand rates.

Re: Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded by Mercisharelove(f): 7:19am On Jul 21, 2021
Learn more
Re: Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded by Mercisharelove(f): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2021
You gotta know
Re: Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded by Mercisharelove(f): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Wake up peep's
Re: Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded by richmond500: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
Omo, e no concern me, I don talk say, if no be tears of joy, I no deh cry again
Re: Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded by Dreadlock69(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
Mtcheeew be talking like dog
Re: Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded by Mercisharelove(f): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dreadlock69:
Mtcheeew be talking like dog

Dreadlock, your choice" is that you? Dread and then lock ED!

WE FLOW, WE ARE NOT DREADED neither locked down zero

AND WE KEEP FLOWING....

WE WILL LOVE TO HEAL YOU, YES ABSOLUTELY!
Re: Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded by Agbebakun22: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Na hungry dey do u no be ur fault. It's well sha
Re: Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded by Dreadlock69(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Dreadlock, your choice" is that you? Dread and then lock ED!

WE FLOW, WE ARE NOT DREADED neither locked down zero

AND WE KEEP FLOWING....

WE WILL LOVE TO HEAL YOU, YES ABSOLUTELY!

What the fuckery you saying
Re: Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded by Mercisharelove(f): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
Love you
Re: Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded by KingDash: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
aktolly54:
why your dey eye my babe like suya bros..
Re: Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded by Xenry: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
richmond500:
Omo, e no concern me, I don talk say, if no be tears of joy, I no deh cry again
Me too, bro.
*This deserves to be a meme cool*

Re: Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded by aktolly54(m): 1:00am On Jul 22, 2021
KingDash:
why your dey eye my babe like suya bros..
no vex senior man, I just want read her as a phycologists I be. If Cubana ask her out, boom she go open her legs when huge gift start flowing in ,her brain that she use to create that thread go disappear
Re: Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded by kiddkash(m): 1:06am On Jul 22, 2021
Mercisharelove:
Who's cubana? A man who's tasty for wealth.

What was his first business? Drawing blood - club in his own house at the capitol ,- Abuja!

When the bigger boys hopped in his hood, what did he do?? He expanded his tentacles because you see he became the friends with those who traded with corruption, night crawlers, unfaithful generations, hotels developers and lodging freaks, infidelity group.

What next? Society respects and worships only money not TRUTH, NOT LOVE, ORIGINAL LOVE OF THE FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY, but honour Ego, Kudi, Ewia,

Cubana, life called you! Not death brother!
op go do your own
Re: Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded by KingDash: 12:53am On Jul 23, 2021
aktolly54:
no vex senior man, I just want read her as a phycologists I be. If Cubana ask her out, boom she go open her legs when huge gift start flowing in ,her brain that she use to create that thread go disappear
lwkmd.. you na mad man oh.
Re: Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded by Mercisharelove(f): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2021
Wake up

(1) (Reply)

How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! / Things I Wish I Knew As Teenager [18+ Deleting] / Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.