Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

“You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) (49024 Views)

Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees / 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by mzBEAM(f): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Abokî no sabi anything now.

See the dullards running the affairs of Zoogeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by DonSpankie: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
You feeds us.... should be YOU FEED US... na wa oooo
Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by Generalwoodz(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
R
Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by esthel(f): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dead on arrival propaganda
Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by DesChyko: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
To think that was written by a teacher and the student is brandishing it with confidence angry

2 Likes

Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Black man wise up before time is up.
Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by Cauhlins(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
I'm surprised no one has said "English no be our papa language" as an excuse for this.

3 Likes

Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by basty: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
And his boys/bandits are now kidnapping you.
Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by donoso: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
The north is really decayed. President is the worst being. He doesn't know how to speak and write. What do you expect from his followers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
Feeding you as school children good

Feeding your parents......laziness

3 Likes

Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
Tomorrow Nnpc directors..... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by ericfabulous(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
What do you expect
Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by socialmediaman: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by Nwaezeudo: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
He feeds you all and kill your parents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by Sunnypa11(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
It no go better for politicians

1 Like

Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by Starzo: 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cyphar:
I still don't understand this news sad
e mean say you be aboki too

2 Likes

Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cyphar:
I still don't understand this news sad

Grammatical blunder on a placard more than likely written by a teacher... What exactly is difficult to comprehend??!

10 Likes

Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by PrinceMajestic: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
Katsina the land of "Ba turanci" a.k.a Boko haram. People who are offended when a visitor in their state speaks English to them, those placards probably written by one of their dumb teachers. Katsinawa my northern home, I miss them though

3 Likes

Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
las las .there is light at the end of the toilet .......
sorry about that ..tunnel
Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
What is this fulani stooge trying to tell us......wisdom or foolishness?

People wey no value education yet they occupy places of authority, come dey claim competent on top.

They feed una, feed una papa dem....why una no write; dem push us enter Almajiri, dem marry us out before 10yrs, dem force us join boko haram and banditry...

Yeye dey smell!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by queenfav(f): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
Wahala for we when dem no dey "feeds" o

3 Likes

Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by Reference(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
At least they are in school which is a small victory. It could be much worse. Let us be glad.
Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by captainamiedi1: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
I am sure that child can't read what he is carrying. we saw alot of them during elections and they will continue. propaganda na all of them dey do
Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
I don't get it angry
Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by ijewejones: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
That's how Adesina go dey praise APC led government by displaying their mumuness online..

My concern is that those that doesn't know refuses/doesn't want to know.

I don't know what they're forming/writing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by JubrilBuhari: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
You feeds us is horrible grammar.
You feed us not you feeds us,
lol
Imagine a school with this rubbish.
Backward north!
Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by neeyor88: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
That's great!!!

1 Like

Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by ServantOG: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hahaha haha

Hunger is a very sweet Food.
Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by Jimiyung(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
Students they will still send to come and beg on lekki-epe expressway. Pathetic.
Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by Bigredmachine: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
This is our own version of English, we call it Nigerian English... Lolz who English help is it our father's language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) by rickyboss333: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Well, am sure there will be light at the end of the toilet ... Sorry, I mean tunnel, at d end of the tunnel.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Results My Neighbor's Daughter Got From School / Most Preferred Courses In Nigerian Universities / OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.