Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience (12376 Views)

Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages / Incest Sex Has Come To Stay / Incest On The Rise In Kano – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by GeneralKoko(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Incest is sexual intercourse between persons too closely related to marry.

This has been on the rise in Nigeria lately because of moral decadence. It's sad really.
Yesterday in my neighborhood two siblings were caught under the sheets by their parents. They narrowly escaped lynching by other neighbors. This is gradually becoming normal in our society.

It's sad!

Share your experience or stories

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by GeneralKoko(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2021
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Roctation please front page for more acceptance.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by ItsGoodToBeGood: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
No experience to share....

To think of it is even disgusting for me.

8 Likes

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by ring7(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
SOME COUSIN HIDES UNDER THIS...

3 Likes

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by paulolee(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
a friend of mine said it feels very sweet n exciting whenever he goes down on his cousin...
even sweeter than his girlfriend...told him they are both under a spell

29 Likes

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by Bluezy13(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
Abraham with Sarai

He was rather blessed to be the father of many Nations.

4 Likes

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by Divoc19(f): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
It is parent's responsibility to train their kids from childhood to respect their bodies by not touching themselves inappropriately /bathing together apart from occasional hugs that should still be very minimal.

6 Likes

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by Dreadlock69(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
We are all coded olosho

9 Likes

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by Albertone(m): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
GeneralKoko:
Incest is sexual intercourse between persons too closely related to marry.

This has been on the rise in Nigeria lately because of moral decadence. It's sad really.
Yesterday in my neighborhood two siblings were caught under the sheets by their parents. They narrowly escaped lynching by other neighbors. This is gradually becoming normal in our society.

It's sad!

Share your experience or stories

Adam and eve gave birth to sons and daughters.How did they reproduce to birth generations??

I love the seas

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by TheWolfen(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Why not share your own experience first?
Lol I have no such experience and it is totally unacceptable abominable practice

3 Likes

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
Albertone:

Adam and Eve gave birth to only two children(Cain and Abel...both are males).
How did cain and Abel reproduce and birth more generations

I love the seas

Going by the bible stories, either Cain or Abel (or both) had sex with their mother.

That's why the bible is horseshit.

Christianity is a joke

Islam is a comedy

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by kingthreat(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bad
Your Teenage kids are sexually active

Worse
With each other

Worst
Your daughter is pregnant

grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by Albertone(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Going by the bible stories, either Cain or Abel (or both) had sex with their mother.

That's why the bible is horseshit.

Christianity is a joke

Islam is a comedy

How do you expect them to reproduce?
Don't animals reproduce through their mothers?

No matter who you have sex with,we are all descendants of Adam and Eve and their reproduction (if you are a christian).

I love the seas
Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by Albertone(m): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
kingthreat:
Bad
Your Teenage kids are sexually active

Worse
With each other

Worst
Your daughter is pregnant

grin grin

If teenagers are not meant to be sexually active,why then do they have sexual urges?

I love the seas

2 Likes

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by Harrykn: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Albertone:

I love the seas
I love the seas too!

27 Likes

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by ilevic(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
Albertone:

I love the seas
oh! You think Adam had only two sons?
I doubt if you've ever heard the name "Seth"

9 Likes

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by Limassol(m): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
It's funny how just a couple of incidents automatically translate to something being on the rise, probably the whole damn thing is in your head. Never heard or experience such shit. Heaven forbid such an abomination.

10 Likes

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by Lamanii22(f): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
No experience from my side... Haven't heard about it too in my neighborhood... But it's disgusting to me...

2 Likes

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by NobleSeed(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
paulolee:
[s]a friend of mine said it feels very sweet n exciting whenever he goes down on his cousin...
even sweeter than his girlfriend...told him they are both under a spell[/s]
Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by Deicide: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
That's a big lie angry and if it does happen it's not on the rise compared to other problem we facing in this country.

1 Like

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by Albertone(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
ilevic:
oh! You think Adam had only two sons?
I doubt if you've ever heard the name "Seth"

Seth too,was a male child sir!

1 Like

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by Albertone(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Limassol:
It's funny how just a couple of incidents automatically translate to something being on the rise, probably the whole damn thing is in your head. Never heard or experience such shit. Heaven forbid such an abomination.

You don't know about it doesn't translate to it not being in occurrence.

I happens a lot in Nigeria...especially between cousins.It only stops being a secret when pregnancy comes knocking.Even at that,to hide the shame, families will keep it as a Secret amongst themselves.

It is not hidden in foreign countries.If you search keywords like "How I had sex with my mother quora","How I slept with my dad quora","Can you allow your child to have sex with you quora" on google,the results you will get will shock you more than 250volts electric current!

I love the seas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
It happens in Owerri IMO state, .. Many evil are happening this days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by ilevic(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Albertone:

Before you met me

Adam and Eve gave birth to only two children

After our encounter

Seth too,was a male child sir!

I'm sure you just learnt something new. I'm happy I've impacted you. Peace
Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by Albertone(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
ilevic:

I'm sure you just learnt something new. I'm happy I've impacted you. Peace

What if I knew beforehand but forgot as at the time of posting? undecided

I love the seas

1 Like

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by ilevic(m): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
Albertone:

What if I knew beforehand but forgot as at the time of posting? undecided

I love the seas

But you did not.

1 Like

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by Albertone(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
ilevic:

But you did not.

I never said I didn't. undecided

I love the seas
Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by Limassol(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
Albertone:

I happens a lot in Nigeria...especially between cousins.It only stops being a secret when pregnancy comes knocking.Even at that,to hide the shame, families will keep it as a Secret amongst themselves.

It is not hidden in foreign countries.If you search keywords like "How I had sex with my mother quora","How I slept with my dad quora","Can you allow your child to have sex with you quora" on google,the results you will get will shock you more than 250volts electric current!

I love the seas
Read my comment again. You said its on the rise which i totally disagree. Stuffs on quora or a couple of incidents in your neighbourhood ain't enough to convince anybody. Back your claims with refrences if you have any.

2 Likes

Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by ilevic(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
Albertone:

I never said I didn't. undecided

I love the seas

Then, this statement

What if I knew beforehand but forgot as at the time of posting?

Should have been "
Oh I'm sorry forgot, thanks for reminding me"
I think I just taught you how to respond to what you are sure of.
Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by GeneralKoko(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
Albertone:

I love the seas
Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by Albertone(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
Limassol:
Read my comment again. You said its on the rise which i totally disagree. Stuffs on quora or a couple of incidents in your neighbourhood ain't enough to convince anybody. Back your claims with refrences if you have any.

Even at that,to hide the shame, families will keep it as a Secret amongst themselves.

Did you read this?

I got to hear many of these instances because they happened to people I know.
I can't count the number of people I know who sleep with their cousins regularly.There are numerous cases we don't hear because they are kept as a secret.

As for the references,are you kidding me?

I love the seas
Re: Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience by GeneralKoko(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
Albertone:

I love the seas

Leave them nau
These things happen on a daily. People are now having free sex from their cousins.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO : guys is this resistible? ( MEN ONLY) / Shocking Sexy Viral Pre-Wedding Shot (Photo) / Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.