Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

I Will Stand Surety For Nnamdi Kanu Again – Abaribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Stand Surety For Nnamdi Kanu Again – Abaribe (1553 Views)

I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu / Ndume Stands As Surety For Abdul-rasheed Maina / Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Stand Surety For Nnamdi Kanu Again – Abaribe by Olatomiwami(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2021
Chris525:

The same person who instigated the killing and destruction of lives and property in the same country that you represent? This is not good.

Abaribe is digging the hole that might bury him. I was fancying him for SP should a yoruba & northerner become President and VP next.

He’s hurt his chances standing with a questionable character. Its not up to me but all the political players are watching. Another igbo man I fancy has taken the L. I’m disappointed.

If a Tinubu would bail an igboho; he’d never do it directly. Its not being a coward, its tact. The battle doesn’t end, its an ever continuous marathon. You must remain in the mix to keep fighting for your people & interest.

Abaribe is playing on docility of his Abia constituency,he knows their emotional mumu button,he is not ready for national assignments,forget that man.
Re: I Will Stand Surety For Nnamdi Kanu Again – Abaribe by FakeUnity: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
Chris525:

The same person who instigated the killing and destruction of lives and property in the same country that you represent? This is not good.

Abaribe is digging the hole that might bury him. I was fancying him for SP should a yoruba & northerner become President and VP next.

He’s hurt his chances standing with a questionable character. Its not up to me but all the political players are watching. Another igbo man I fancy has taken the L. I’m disappointed.

If a Tinubu would bail an igboho; he’d never do it directly. Its not being a coward, its tact. The battle doesn’t end, its an ever continuous marathon. You must remain in the mix to keep fighting for your people & interest.

Igbo don't know how to deceive themselves like hypocritical yorubas who say one thing and mean another. We are straightforward! Even if it costs us a lot political profits in the murky waters of dirty nigerian politics. We are not ashamed of our integrity, even when we see hypocrites reaping political bounties from evil system. We no sabi lie give ourselves. grin

You think if Tinubu bails Igboho by proxy because he wants to play pranks and keep his presidential ambition alive, the foolanis won't find out?
I laugh in fulfulde. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Will Stand Surety For Nnamdi Kanu Again – Abaribe by Chris525: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
Even if they did; they would understand because he did not undermine their interest. Thats how things work, everyone has interests, respect mine I respect yours. Thats how politics plays out.

FakeUnity:
Igbo don't know how to deceive themselves like hypocritical yorubas who say one thing and mean another. We are straightforward! Even if it costs us a lot political profits in the murky waters of dirty nigerian politics. We are not ashamed of our integrity, even when we see hypocrites reaping political bountiea from evil system.

You think if Tinubu bails Igboho by proxy because he wants to play pranks and keep his presidential ambition alive, the foolanis won't find out?
I laugh in fulfulde. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obigbo , River State Complied With IPOB Sit At Home - Photos / No Sit-at-home On Monday, Tuesday – IPOB / Newly Acquired Lagos Trains Has Capacity Of 500,000 Passengers Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.