Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,203 members, 7,860,317 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones (38967 Views)

TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) / Buhari, Sultan, Monarchs From 6 Geopolitical Zones Meet In Aso Rock / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones by mfm04622: 2:35am On Jul 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
The south east killings is still fresh in our memories. Buhari released his terrorist Fulani brothers and state actors to unleash mayhem in the east but thank God we overcame that. Not satisfied he went a step further by threatening genocide on the Igbos in the name of speaking to them in the language they will understand. So unpresidential

Most of the killings in the South East were actions and consequences of "Unknown Gunmen"! So you have forgotten so quickly the activities of the "unknown gunmen" the Supreme Leader unleashed on the South East?
Re: Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones by ReppingNaija: 2:48am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones by ddeola: 5:03am On Jul 23, 2021
Na Igboho make dem dey find leaving all their boko-hari demons and bandits. A govt of bandits, by the corrupt kidnappers and for the herdsmen. Naija govt of today. angry angry angry angry angry angry

They are DEMONS. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones by GrandFinale2021(m): 5:20am On Jul 23, 2021
SecretReporter:
Fake news, nah you kill the 40 people in delta ?
I taya oh

1 Like

Re: Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones by GrandFinale2021(m): 5:20am On Jul 23, 2021
MansoryMX:
All their sponsors lives in Jigawa. I have said this before and I will say it again. The sponsors of BokoHaram, Bandits and killer herdsmen lives in State like Jigawa, Gombe, Sokoto and Kano. Especially Kano and Jigawa State. The present governor and government of one these two state I mention is founder of BokoHaram. Take it or leave it!
hidden truths
Re: Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:24am On Jul 23, 2021
madridguy:
Deaths reported between April - June 2021 is 3,133 lipsrsealed I doubt if Syria has ever recorded this figure of recent even with the ongoing civil war.
You're part of the scheme that brought the calamity of a president upon us. Hope you're all enjoying everything that's happening in this regime
Re: Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones by olaeffect(m): 6:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Just April to June 2021 oooo.
But what concerns us more is Obi Cubana's mother's burial and the sacked Living Faith Church pastors.

Hope you all can see why we are where we are?
Re: Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones by Henri8: 7:01am On Jul 23, 2021
Officialgarri:
Just look at Benue. I don't think any right thinking human should ever cast his vote for Samuel Ortom even as a father of a family.

Benue have had many useless leaders even up to Gabriel Suswam, but Ortom beats them all in Uselessness.
How can there be unending communal clash in the hometown of a sitting Governor and all he does to his tell lies that it is the handiwork of Fulani and still pointing fingers to Abuja & Buhari.

Ortom cannot even visit Guma without heavy security, not because of fear of clash, but because his own family will beat him up.

I just hope we can be fair to El-rufai
And why should we be fair to el-rufai?
Oh..he sent you to help launder his image right?
Re: Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones by poiZon: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2021
Officialgarri:
Just look at Benue. I don't think any right thinking human should ever cast his vote for Samuel Ortom even as a father of a family.

Benue have had many useless leaders even up to Gabriel Suswam, but Ortom beats them all in Uselessness.
How can there be unending communal clash in the hometown of a sitting Governor and all he does to his tell lies that it is the handiwork of Fulani and still pointing fingers to Abuja & Buhari.

Ortom cannot even visit Guma without heavy security, not because of fear of clash, but because his own family will beat him up.

I just hope we can be fair to El-rufai
Should people vote matawale or el rufai or even buhari for failure in his home state...
How about sani bello or uzodinma... Should they be voted for if at eventually they decide to contest in next elections?
You fail to attack the cause and those who should act to prevent these killings from happening but quick to attack someone that doesn't control even a police mobile squad..
U r sentimental and evil.
Re: Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones by Timmi: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Always supporting evil

Mr. Man, you are the one supporting evil. Why didn’t you speak up when they are murdering the police and burning police stations down in the east and now you are running your mouth when the security people are enforcing the rule of law. Pathetic set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones by Timmi: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Always supporting evil

Mr. Man, you are the one supporting evil for why didn’t you speak up when the police were been murdered in the east and having the police station burned down. Yet you are running your mouth now when they are enforcing the rule of law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones by wasol: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2021
lalasticlala:
Media Reported Killings In Nigeria Between April - June 2021

Violent incidents, including attacks from Boko Haram, militia herdsmen, abductions, gang clashes, bandits recorded.

Deaths Reported: 3,133

Security Personnel Killed (Customs officers, DSS, NSCDC Officers, Police Officers, Soldiers: 296

Deaths By Geopolitical Zones:

North Central: 867
North East: 655
North West: 895
South West: 177
South East: 293
South South: 247

Affected States:

Benue: 473
Zamfara: 481
Borno: 444
Niger: 277
Kaduna: 175
Kebbi: 145
Imo: 108
Yobe: 98
Ebonyi: 85
Rivers: 84
Katsina: 82
Anambra: 72
Oyo: 72
Plateau: 68
Taraba: 60
Akwa Ibom: 59
Delta: 40
Cross River: 33
Osun: 31
Sokoto: 30
Gombe: 29
Ogun: 24
Adamawa: 23
Lagos: 23
Enugu: 20
Ondo: 19
Edo: 17
Kwara: 15
Bayelsa: 14
Nasarawa: 13
Abuja: 11
Kogi: 11
Abia: 8
Ekiti: 8
Jigawa: 1

Source: SBM Intelligence

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones by Kanoman82(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2021
May Allah protects us. Thanks Allah Kano nil
Re: Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones by Kanoman82(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2021
Just like that
MansoryMX:
All their sponsors lives in Jigawa. I have said this before and I will say it again. The sponsors of BokoHaram, Bandits and killer herdsmen lives in State like Jigawa, Gombe, Sokoto and Kano. Especially Kano and Jigawa State. The present governor and government of one these two state I mention is founder of BokoHaram. Take it or leave it!
Re: Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones by matcom123: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hunnnn. the real terrorist leader has his head office furnished in Aso rock may God deliver us from this green snake hiding under the green grass patronizing himself as a good Shepherd but a wolf in the sheep clothing.
Re: Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones by Kfed4ril(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
madridguy:
Deaths reported between April - June 2021 is 3,133 lipsrsealed I doubt if Syria has ever recorded this figure of recent even with the ongoing civil war.
Sai baba
Re: Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones by whippersnapper(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2021
MansoryMX:

My house Is even opposite DSS office in a popular town. It will be easy for them. Ediot!
na reasonable people dss dey interrogate no be lowlifes like you
Tuah
Re: Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones by MansoryMX(m): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2021
whippersnapper:
na reasonable people dss dey interrogate no be lowlifes like you
Tuah

You can’t shame the shameless. He shock you! tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out / Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze / Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.