Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife (60109 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses / The Aircraft Assembled By These South African Teenagers Has Successfully Landed / Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by bkool7(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

Tolu Odebiyi, the current APC Senator representing Ogun West is also a PDP person?
Tolu Odebiyi that has been shouting on herdsmen issues in the Senate?
Some of you fools are cursed with stupidity.

I didn't even notice his name
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Wickedfact: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:
If you're Yoruba and you are yet to understand that the whole hullabaloo is all about Buhari's determination to forcefully steal your father's land,Yoruba land for his landless desert parasites called fulani, you need to urgently submit yourself for a psychiatric examination at Yaba !

Fulanis are in for a battle they can never win though.

Fulanis ar cowards, they don't win wars. During the civil war, how many fulani military commanders excelled in their tasks?

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by ablejesus26(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
achiever12:

If you term "stating the obvious" as an insult, then you are worse than a power-drunk tyrant.

If you term "cursing and insulting" people chosen by the land as stating the obvious, then you are worse than an uncultured and ill-schooled thug and ragamuffin �.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by favor914: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

Are you aware that Tolu Odebiyi is a serving Senator in the APC representing Ogun West?
In fact, Tolu Odebiyi is the Senator representing Yewa land which borders Benin republic. Yewa land has been hard hit by the fulanis.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself, talking like a bastard and a disgrace to Yorubaland.
Why did not invite you & the Baale of your village to go & beg the Federal Government of Nigeria to forgive their prodigal son?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Wickedfact: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
favor914:
We know the source of your grief, you’re a slave in your own country Nigeria.

Slave? I laugh. Look at this descendant of cows, living in the bush calling someone a slave.
Your parents roam the bush like wild animals and you are not ashamed.
Sunday Igboho fall on your mother there.

8 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Elliotwaveforec: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:
If you're Yoruba and you are yet to understand that the whole hullabaloo is all about Buhari's determination to forcefully steal your father's land,Yoruba land for his landless desert parasites called fulani, you need to urgently submit yourself for a psychiatric examination at Yaba !

Fulanis are in for a battle they can never win !

You get brain and eye joor, den never know Buhari's plan.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by nisai: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

You are a typical desert-dwelling dunce. Very daft, unintelligent and incapable of rational reasoning. All my posts are above your IQ level.
You have destroyed the North, we won't allow you extend your madness to Yoruba land. No one is coming to Kano to fight you, you by yourselves are destroying the North by yourselves. You can wreck the North, but you dare not try it in Yoruba land.
That one na mumu. Yeye patriotism tio ni justice ninu lofe pa idiot yen

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by DSoj(m): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ooni is a joke. What is he trying to prove? That he supports a Seccesionist that even called him senseless? Joke of a king

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by favor914: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

Fulanis ar cowards, they don't win wars. During the civil war, how many fulani military commanders excelled in their tasks?
They are cowards, but they managed to still be able to keep you a servant to their cause?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Wickedfact: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
favor914:
Why did not invite you & the Baale of your village to go & beg the Federal Government of Nigeria to forgive their prodigal son?

No one is begging the FG. I know you desert-dwelling animals are slow in the head, but no one is begging the FG. Let your illiterate quota-system lawyers go and process Igboho's extradition. Benin republic is populated by Yorubas. Igboho is in safe hands and you cows now look very stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by jeliliadedoja1: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
i will expect the southern Governors to hold an urgent meeting where a decision to push for the freedom of IGBOHO and KANU could be discussed otherwise let Buhari government arrest and commence prosecution of all Fulani herdsmen who have committed arson, Killings , and threat to the peace and security of Federal Republic of Nigeria immediately .Enough of treating blood thirsty herdsmen of Fulani extraction with kids gloves and using state security apparatus against Southerners who are courageous enough to challenge killings of their Kinsmen. without any form of provocation

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by uthlaw: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

I know you are Yoruba and a muslim. You abandoned the gods of your ancestors to embrace a foregin god. Where is your Allah? Where is your Mohammed? In northern Nigeria, some muslim families have resorted to eating grass to survive. If Allah is great why is it happening? Boko Haram has killed uncountable muslims. Where is Allah? Where is Mohammed? It is better to embrace your traditional religion. At least we traditionalists do not bow down to the god of Arab enslavers or European invaders/colonials. Shior. Oniranu.
since the creation of the universe,no single dead person among the traditional worshippers.... at least,they worship Allah,who do traditional worshippers worship?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by favor914: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

Slave? I laugh. Look at this descendant of cows, living in the bush calling someone a slave.
Your parents roam the bush like wild animals and you are not ashamed.
Sunday Igboho fall on your mother there.
Fulani done suffer you seriously?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Wickedfact: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
favor914:
They are cowards, but they managed to still be able to keep you a servant to their cause?

Servant? I laugh.
Last time, 4 of your Governors came to beg in Ibadan. Have you ever seen our Governors come to your barren region for meetings?
Remember Shasha?

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Wickedfact: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
favor914:
Fulani done suffer you seriously?

Fulani wey dey live with animals or the one wey dey drink cow urine?

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by favor914: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

No one is begging the FG. I know you desert-dwelling animals are slow in the head, but no one is begging the FG. Let your illiterate quota-system lawyers go and process Igboho's extradition. Benin republic is populated by Yorubas. Igboho is in safe hands and you cows now look very stupid.
Actually it is Republic du Benin they have to beg, Nigerian Government doesn’t have jurisdiction when it comes to fraudulently obtaining another Country’s travel instruments.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Timblaze(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
What about FFk??
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by favor914: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

Fulani wey dey live with animals or the one wey dey drink cow urine?
I thought The President of your Country Nigeria is Fulani?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by computer0810(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
AuroraB:
Do they want to go and beg Buhari/Benin republic or something
I don't understand this. Or tell the court to...I don't understand... whatever they intend doing with this committee, make dem keep their dignity while at it lipsrsealed
Deep down u wish igbos can stand up for there own like dis aside making noise behind key pad

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Wickedfact: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
favor914:
I thought The President of your Country Nigeria is Fulani?

The President whose wife complains about his cluelessness and indolence?

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by favor914: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

The President whose wife complains about his cluelessness and indolence?
Kai President Buhari na bad guy, e done punish you sense of reasoning seriously, same way he sent fugitive Igboho into exile?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Vado(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

Fulanis are in for a battle they can never win !

Omo the way some bastards reason is crazy oh. Imagine the Madridgay fool always making excuses for Fulani expansionist tendencies. People that should go question their mothers to tell them their true father. Most of them must have been bedded by Fulani herders for meat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Hezmatosky: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
With the likes of Dele, Ruben an Doyin shocked I comment my reserve cry
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by aryzgreat: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
[s]
madridguy:
cheesy grin grin

Where him deities grin him juju

FG has sent into exile.
[/s]

Yoloba Muslims always supporting North evil agenda bc of religious affiliation

Tufiakwaaaa!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by IBreakRules: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
AuroraB:
Do they want to go and beg Buhari/Benin republic or something
I don't understand this. Or tell the court to...I don't understand... whatever they intend doing with this committee, make dem keep their dignity while at it lipsrsealed

Another angle, but not relevant.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by rollandben(m): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
madridguy:
cheesy grin grin

Where him deities grin him juju

FG has sent into exile.
Sense just far from you!
Only one man against government...you no dey use your brain ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by dmbb: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
Igboho is a useless terrorist
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by seyz91(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
Infact someone like him will make a best president cheesy
Aduroja123:

Ooni is far active than Buhari smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Newray: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
A big shame � to igbo people..
Who can't fight for their own... That is why the North always take you people for granted...
Shame to the south South too..

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by favor914: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Newray:
A big shame � to igbo people..
Who can't fight for their own... That is why the North always take you people for granted...
Shame to the south South too..
Sunday Adeyemo from agitation to begging, very funny.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by IBreakRules: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
nisai:
How's that your concern?

LMAO I just tire cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by nisai: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
favor914:
Sunday Adeyemo from agitation to begging, very funny.
Begging who exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.