Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

FG To Build 3 New Prisons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Build 3 New Prisons (18099 Views)

Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments / FG To Build Six New Prisons Across The Country (see Locations) / Joshua Dariye Begs Adebukola Banjoko: "Show Mercy. The Prisons Are Congested’' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by Ikpongiton: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2021
Why not build all the three in the north.bornu,yobe, and katsina deserve three each.the only people that deserve prison in South-south na the ogoni people.they are too troublesome.
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2021
milann:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/fg-to-build-3-new-custodial-centres/

It should be evenly distributed; one for Daura, Aso Rock and Katsina capital
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by favor914: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2021
Mbeki:
They don't want to build school anymore, They dont want to build hospitals,
All they build is prizon prizon,
All they build is prizon prizon

- Lucky Dube
They go hand, in hand, we do not have enough prisons in Nigeria, actually by now the prison system should have been partially privatized.
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by Voiceofthestree: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Poor planning.

One should be sited in Oyo state, in Sunday Igboho village. This will be necessary to lock up thousands of expected yoruba nation agitators trying to disturb the peace of a working FG.

I have notice your comment is all trash this shows that you are just an empty skull walking dead cow. Kaduna 1st son of cow
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by favor914: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2021
prekumohtim:

It should be evenly distributed; one for Daura, Aso Rock and Katsina capital
Please try & be logical.
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by adewasco19(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2021
Prisons to accommodate youths and innocent citizens. Total failure. Misplaced priority. Iranu
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by EmperorTolson: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2021
uBuNiT:

You must be one of the criminal from the poverty town of osogbo.
One day, awon oko iya e (RRS) mon mu e
I'm sure a fool like you will not be so proud to let People know his state of residence.
And I'm sure you're criminal.

Proof me wrong by telling us your state of residence.

1 Like

Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2021
favor914:
Please try & be logical.

Lolz grin
Aunty-Madam don't be too serious with life
Allow me play small
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by Fred55: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2021
Is that an infrastructure? Is it a development??backward and primitive leaders. May they be the first to be in those prison or correctional centre to be built. [i][/i]
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by akanke79: 10:44am On Jul 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Poor planning.

One should be sited in Oyo state, in Sunday Igboho village. This will be necessary to lock up thousands of expected yoruba nation agitators trying to disturb the peace of a working FG.

We need more prisons in Kaduna,zamfara and Yobe to jail all the bandits and killer herdsmen.
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by babatee90(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Poor planning.

and one should be in your hometown for the bandits that killed your father and mother grin grin
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by Poiu11: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2021
cool
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by hokafor(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2021
When counties like Netherlands and Norway etc are converting their correctional facilities to something more productive and buhari is building more prisons for his perceived enemies.
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by ofiko123(m): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2021
Will that stop crime rate in Nigeria??
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by harmonyglobal: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2021
Interesting
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by BreakingNews21: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2021
FG should build a giant prison way up in Borno state for yahoo boys, and other law breaking rascals. Ship all the southern miscreants up north to serve their sentence. Double punishment, lolz.

BH , kidnappers, and armed robbers should be liquidated on sight, no questions asked.
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by aribisala0(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Life can be funny

The person awarding the contract better make sure they do a good job as she might be a guest one day
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by Ekpeitit(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2021
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by engrben25: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2021
lucky dube where are you e don happen they are building prisons they will end up in
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by Ekpeitit(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2021
Please build the prisons for Kanu and his mumu IPOB followers.
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by KILLTHECOWS(f): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2021
Their retirement homes I guess... grin
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by Timtellect: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2021
In Lucky Dube's voice: "dem no build no school anymore, all they build is prison prison"
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by staphcures: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2021
But Delays in Justice makes The Prison Congested ...The New Prisons are another Accomodations for people whose Justice are Delayed .
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by Cooldude90: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2021
ForGAdmob3:
Okay

Give Google Admob a trial today

You'd be glad you did

What's it all about and how do I start?
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by Kingrefreshed: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Poor planning.

While in your Kaduna you have been Slaughtering Southern Kaduna indigenes freely and you feel you are doing God's work abi you uncircumcised Northerner
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by jerrysayo(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2021
That's lovely, my advice, build it to world standard. Many of you would land there after 2023 election.
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
By 2023 Nigeria will have more prisons than hospitals and higher institutions.

This I have seen.

Shut up false prophet, stop swearing for your country or your zoo, whichever one you refer to your motherland as.
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by jahsharon: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Poor planning.

This one is suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations. just like those before him did.
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by aku626(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lucky Dube comes to mind. All they Build is prison prison…. While the education sector has little or no budget and receives little or no attention.
Re: FG To Build 3 New Prisons by witworth(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
No matter how rich these so called useless national leaders are... Their generations go still serve term for thos prisons wey Dem wan build so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 / NNPC Reports Monthly Profit Of N274m For The First Time In 15 Years - ThisDay / "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.