Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan (37198 Views)

A GTB Employee Helped Bank Customer Set Up Her App, Then ‘Stole’ Her N600k - FIJ / Someone I Helped Turned Against Me / I Helped A Nairalander To Create An Account And He Reported Me To Upwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by FutureHNDRxXx: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
She prolly stole from you and the bank and off to gh. grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by femydarlington(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Make the payment bruv!!! Hope you guys are not an item? she may have collected her gratuity.....

9 Likes

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by adedayoadedeji(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kriss216:
To help a Nigerian girl secure a loan is the 3rd most foolish things on earth!

Please what's the 1st and 2nd foolish thing? I want to learn o

1 Like

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by IamGreen1(f): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Share her number let's bombard her with calls

5 Likes

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by dapaiks: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kriss216:

What are the 1st and 2nd?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by dododawa1: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Picture or traffic fake story
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by jlo247(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kriss216:

I will like to know the first and the second ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Can u Marry the person who's the someone you didn't do not have not before love it's can for love it's wasn't �� �� ������

At first I thought it was weed you took, but I later realized say you don start the real process midway through irrevocable cerebral and unquestionable fluvial error. Error, error, error.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Ahmback(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Cossybob:

Damn nigga
Just like you have said, you are not good at advising people grin

advicing advising
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by dingbang(m): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
UDUJ:

English is a big problem. You can just type in your local dialect or use pidgin english.
grin
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Candidlady: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
dingbang:
No collateral?

Collateral was collected in advance

Her Pu,z

Op 2 ge 4

Everything balance

But on a serious note pick up her folks she will pop up
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by komodapson(m): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
Angelfrost:
The era of "Damsel In Distress" perished or ended at the turn of this millennium... Any guy still standing surety or forming Knight in shining armor is beyond daft, and I will neither counsel nor pity such a person who has chosen to be unfortunate.

Enough said... lipsrsealed

Hahahahaha.... I read your comment... I almost rolled off from my bed... So guyz wey still dey form Knight still dey? Lmao

But the guy fvck up no be small. Slowomir and him goons suppose treat him fvck up...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by dingbang(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
bigtt76:
Try and pay off the loan and let go. Nemesis will catch up with her if she knowingly did that. If not she will refund you back when things get better for her.

nemesis will not catch up with anyone. His foolishness caught up with him.

8 Likes

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by yuping(m): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
Use everything and anything in your power to track and deal with her, I hate rubbish and this is not you loose guiding, its just you simly trying to help a dishonest colleague.
Make sure she pays every bit of dime.
I pray God lead yoy out of the situation.

1 Like

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by dingbang(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Candidlady:

Collateral was collected in advance

Her Pu,z

Op 2 ge 4

Everything balance

But on a serious note pick up her folks she will pop up
ya wicked grin cheesy I sure had a good laugh
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by staphcures: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
If na Man ask for the Help I'm sure He will Say No. !
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Springboot: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ahmback:
I'm not good at advising people,. But I think reporting her to EFCC or so will be good.

Efcc for loan of 150k? You will wait 100years. Better to meet her family and friends, even police will only eat his money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by topoftheworld(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
That was how one borrow 3k from me, promising to pay back in two weeks time, the babe no dy pick my calls again ooo, I have learnt my lesson though.

Like Mosdii will always says, Naija ladies are useless... All of them. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by PastorFire: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Next time, anybody that ask for your help on loans, refer them to loan apps. Shikena

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by ayodejisure: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kriss216:

What is the first and second?
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by correctyourself(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
kingvicking:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have an issue at hand which I need advice of the best line of action to take.

I use to work in a bank here in Abuja, until I resigned in May 2020 and now work in a finance house (a loan firm, also here in Abuja),

January this year (Jan 2021), one of my former colleagues at the bank called to beg me to help her process a loan with my current firm, as she has an urgent need for money & will pay back in 2 months.

Well, I ignored at first, but after series of begging & pestering me, I considered the risk involved,

She wanted #150,000
Her take home was a little over #100k (after tax & pension).

So I agreed & help her facilitate the loan, she got disbursement & details of interest and maturity date.
2 months down the line, I called to notify her of her repayment, to which the said she will may payment in two days time (the loan due date was 31/03/2021)
But instead of making payments she disappeared,

So first week of April, I went to the bank to check on her & was told she resigned from the bank some weeks ago, ever since then she has been giving me one excuse or the other,

Now, I have been held liable of making the repayment at work, since I was the one who approved the loan and the applicant (the customer has absconded).

Secondly, the particular lady no longer pick my calls, she also moved from her old apartment.

I have all relevant paperwork with me,
Please, your candid advice on the best action to take is really appreciated,

I will advise you to start paying little by little while you follow up with her and don't threting her so she doesn't disappear totally, hoping that someday she will pay, using security agency, you may have to spend extra money which you would have use to pay part of the loan.
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by cooooooks(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
1. When serious money is involved, never forgo all checks and balances because you know somebody.

2. What are the recovery processes? Can you follow through on recovery?

3. Pay the loan and take this as an expensive lesson.

4 Likes

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by michoim(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
The future is female...lol
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin Are you sure there is nothing hidden more than that If no, get him arrested since you have the papers. Some people are just heartless sad sad
She still have to pay the loan even if they had sex.

4 Likes

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by lekonso: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ahmback:
I'm not good at advising people,. But I think reporting her to EFCC or so will be good.
EFCC does not attend to small amount like this. Don't waste your time going there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by mgbedianya(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
kingvicking:

I worked in the same bank,
Getting a staff loan no funny
paying the loan will save you stress. Then learn from your mistakes.
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by AfroKnight: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
A while ago tweeps were complaining about credit/loan companies using aggressive means to recover loans to the point of texting the customers contacts to defame said customers and even calling and insulting those contacts.

People like this woman are the reason these companies go crazy. Why would she run away? You’re owing and you decided to disappear?

The way she didn’t pity you should be the way you shouldn’t pity her in debt recovery.

She knew she couldn’t borrow from her bank that’s why she came to you.

As a man, there are some favours you should never do for a woman. If not because police will cost you money (like another 100k) I for say make you involve them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by shawnquest: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
My guy fell for the popular female charm. Man up and pay the bills and move on. And to the lady, I laugh cause she disappeared because of 150k when her mates are buying benz. Abeg bro post her picture so we can avoid her �

3 Likes

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by osazsky(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
U are lucky hope u know it's not cuz of ur 150k she asconded as others will be looking for her..with ur write up she should be indebted to d tune of close to 8m.fake lives everywhere yours should be the least of her prob...she fit the hold one person self 3 m..my bro ones fell for this.oga carry your water so that I will value each drop .hope u have learnt from this
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by AuroraB(f): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
staphcures:
If na Man ask for the Help I'm sure He will Say No. !
How you take know?! Everyone ain't you sad
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Frank83: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
If there's nothing between you and her other than the loan, just go to EFCC office and lay your complaint. Before 1 week, she will be tracked and arrested.
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by KaptainAfrika: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tell her you would pay the loan in exchange for some good pvssy - when she comes, hold her down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naira Appreciates As Demand For Dollar Gets Low / Dangote Refinery Begins Operations / Tony Elumelu Buying Yams At A Market Place (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.