Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan (37264 Views)

A GTB Employee Helped Bank Customer Set Up Her App, Then ‘Stole’ Her N600k - FIJ / Someone I Helped Turned Against Me / I Helped A Nairalander To Create An Account And He Reported Me To Upwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Okortor: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Baba it won't..I could help with the mail to efcc, also with the CRC stuff and that of the sts police officers tracking..not an issue on my path...he will only do that of the collateral stuff cos he knows about it.. I hate when ladies try to play smart..
SavageResponse:

The cost of doing all these will be more than the 150K he's trying to recover!
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by MrAlert(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Customers on WhatsApp without ads!

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Okortor: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Baba u never jamb. I have friends who take flights just to go visit a lady both local n international which costs more than 150k. So it happens. We have bankers that give women loan , only on condition of sleeping with them first..so that's it, it's just individual difference that matters.

Op, already clarified he didn't sleep with her so no ish.
ThePlainTruth:

What kind of puna will make a man to agree a N150,000 for a lady, that puna must be something else grin grin grin
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Newbielearner(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

What kind of puna will make a man to agree a N150,000 for a lady, that puna must be something else grin grin grin

As in grin
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by MummyD2020(f): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Quote me and apologize... HEAVEN will not fall.

Lol, im sorry.
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Kriss216: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
MummyD2020:

Lol, im sorry.
You're forgiven. Go and sin no more

2 Likes

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Asquare84(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ugonna62:
Very simple,come to our office with her phone numbers,e-mail adress and other verifiable accounts,we will track her down immediatly anywhere she is,dont panic the situatuation is not hopeless at all,we have some of such ungratefull fellows here.ok next time be very carefull with people in this regards.

Where is your office locations I need to track someone that absconded with my 500 k
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Ugonna62: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
Asquare84:

Where is your office locations I need to track someone that absconded with my 500 k
Forensic and tracking device centre surulere.

1 Like

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Asquare84(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ugonna62:
Forensic and tracking device centre surulere.

How can you assist me although I am based in Abuja
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Ugonna62: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
Asquare84:

ok send us the active phone number of the person,e-mail adress,and any other verifiable accounts, to 09030308326 that all.and we will track him in 48hrs.
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Jossybj1984(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
But I can't really understand the scenerio that play out in this life story because she borrowed 150,000 while her salary is 100,000 just in two month financial discipline she will pay off her debt and she asconded, resigned from her job. Hope nothing terrible didn't happen to her except if she purposefully incriminate you for the parol that has transpired between two of you in the past please open up something is fishing here
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Iamdolu: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Please get the police involved. Make her photo public too.
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Solatium(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
kingvicking:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have an issue at hand which I need advice of the best line of action to take.

I use to work in a bank here in Abuja, until I resigned in May 2020 and now work in a finance house (a loan firm, also here in Abuja),

January this year (Jan 2021), one of my former colleagues at the bank called to beg me to help her process a loan with my current firm, as she has an urgent need for money & will pay back in 2 months.

Well, I ignored at first, but after series of begging & pestering me, I considered the risk involved,

She wanted #150,000
Her take home was a little over #100k (after tax & pension).

So I agreed & help her facilitate the loan, she got disbursement & details of interest and maturity date.
2 months down the line, I called to notify her of her repayment, to which the said she will may payment in two days time (the loan due date was 31/03/2021)
But instead of making payments she disappeared,

So first week of April, I went to the bank to check on her & was told she resigned from the bank some weeks ago, ever since then she has been giving me one excuse or the other,

Now, I have been held liable of making the repayment at work, since I was the one who approved the loan and the applicant (the customer has absconded).

Secondly, the particular lady no longer pick my calls, she also moved from her old apartment.

I have all relevant paperwork with me,
Please, your candid advice on the best action to take is really appreciated,

No be Bank you worked before?
Get hold of her BVN and ask some of your colleagues at your former work place to check how many accounts she has with the name of banks,once you are certain of those banks,write a formal letter attaching those loan documents,her account might be place on lien or at worse she will be enlisted on the credit bureau as a loan defaulter, meaning she will end up with back credit rating

2 Likes

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by emdis: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
SavageResponse:

If she were a good person she would not suddenly become incommunicado know fully well that someone staked his reputation to get her a loan!
there are some situations you can't explain to anyone coz no one will be believe. That's how some people commits suicide.. she knows that the money isn't too high or above what the guy can not pay back..
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Okortor: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
That's fine bro, how about her Guarantors and what soft collateral was used?
kingvicking:

Ur comment got me laughing, but thanks for the advice.
As for the puna aspect, uniabuja girls no cost pass a plate of ice cream from oceanic bakery, why will I disburse 150k cos of what I can get for 1k5
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Okortor: 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Your company should get registered with them after which a user name and password would be issued to have access and input Customers details on it
spiralwedge:

Please tell me more about the CRC and First Central.

I have defaulter for a personal loan too. We signed agreement and her husband signed as a guarantor.
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Vulcanheph(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol So you too have learn the hard way just like me lol grin
Yes oh!!!..... The b!tch took advantage of the fact that I was catching feelings for her and asked me to borrow her money, which she never returned back, I would have threatened and gone hostile to get the money back but there was no way I could do that without sounding as if I'm bitter that she turned me down ( which I wasn't because the Money wasn't much anyway.)
...... I told her point blank that I don't care if she pays me or not but was disappointed in her for using my emotions to defraud me.

The funny thing is that she's always scared whenever she sees me thinking I'll assault her or attack her but she doesn't know that i ain't got no time for stupid broke bitches anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Yusfunoble(m): 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
She use your money do Racksterli and BG don fup. grin
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by caesymore(m): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2021
Kriss216:
To help a Nigerian girl secure a loan is the 3rd most foolish things on earth!

grin can I know 1and 2 plz
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Ugonna62: 12:06am On Jul 25, 2021
Asquare84:

do you work with loan organisation?
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by naijamerican: 12:53am On Jul 25, 2021
kingvicking:
Hello Nairalanders,

I use to work in a bank here in Abuja, until I resigned in May 2020 and now work in a finance house (a loan firm, also here in Abuja),

January this year (Jan 2021), one of my former colleagues at the bank called to beg me to help her process a loan with my current firm, as she has an urgent need for money & will pay back in 2 months.

Well, I ignored at first, but after series of begging & pestering me, I considered the risk involved,

She wanted #150,000

So I agreed & help her facilitate the loan, she got disbursement & details of interest and maturity date.
2 months down the line, I called to notify her of her repayment, to which the said she will may payment in two days time (the loan due date was 31/03/2021)

So first week of April, I went to the bank to check on her & was told she resigned from the bank some weeks ago, ever since then she has been giving me one excuse or the other,

Now, I have been held liable of making the repayment at work, since I was the one who approved the loan and the applicant (the customer has absconded).

Secondly, the particular lady no longer pick my calls, she also moved from her old apartment.

I hope you enjoyed the pussy, cause you have to pay now
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by obidr(m): 1:27am On Jul 25, 2021
shakir0802:
If ur story is true then I can track her mobile line with just 15k and u know where she is from there u can take the case up

You also want to dupe him too. Wicked souls
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Regex: 2:44am On Jul 25, 2021
She looked out for herself. Whilst the man looked out for the pussy.
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by GhostMan15: 5:48am On Jul 25, 2021
SOME PEOPLE WICKEDNESS IS THEIR SURNAME, JUST IMAGINE, AND IF YOU DON'T HELP THEM NOW THEY WILL TERM YOU BAD PERSON, ANYWAYS ME SHA NO KUKUMA GET SHISHI TO HELP PERSON
kingvicking:
Hello Nairalanders,

She wanted #150,000

1 Like

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Hassanmaye(m): 5:52am On Jul 25, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Yes oh!!!..... The b!tch took advantage of the fact that I was catching feelings for her and asked me to borrow her money, which she never returned back, I would have threatened and gone hostile to get the money back but there was no way I could do that without sounding as if I'm bitter that she turned me down ( which I wasn't because the Money wasn't much anyway.)
...... I told her point blank that I don't care if she pays me or not but was disappointed in her for using my emotions to defraud me.

The funny thing is that she's always scared whenever she sees me thinking I'll assault her or attack her but she doesn't know that i ain't got no time for stupid broke bitches anymore.
For your peace of mind just leave this bitches alone
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by OlawaleBammie: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2021
kingvicking:

Thanks
I have also been thinking of using them or police
use other parties pls, dont use police oooh, my two cent

1 Like

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by JustforMen: 7:13am On Jul 25, 2021
AuntLaVIV:
Ok

Bello begins move to take over from Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5uac7K7Hmc
na SUG president poster be this abi?
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Bukiouspekis(f): 7:18am On Jul 25, 2021
Apart from you did anybody stood for her as guarantor if no that is problem and if u report her in police station and she was arrested the outcome will not be good, if she said she would b paying the money 2k u don't have choice, d police are crazy ooo dey will still teach her wat to do against u.

2 Likes

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by kingvicking(m): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2021
Solatium:

Get hold of her BVN,

,write a formal letter attaching those loan documents,her account might be place on lien or at worse she will be enlisted on the credit bureau as a loan defaulter,

Thanks for the tip,
I have her bvn, will work on that

2 Likes

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by geechy: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2021
emdis:
If you believe she was a good person, pls Pay back the money, she' might be going through a lot.. when things get back to normal, she might look for you. And in case shes going through a lot, even after you might have spent more money to get her apprehended, you might still not get anything from her hence she has nothing.

@op emdis made a mad point. If she is a person wey you know, and you know her character and capacity. It could be that the business she went into failed or she couldn't meet target. She no fit face all y'all she took money from so she disappeared.... She fall hand by running but make your mind to settle it while u look elsewhere to recoup. Na the life for bulhari govt.
Be expecting the unexpected from friends even family.
Bulhari get hand for the matter!

Isaidit

1 Like

Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by smartNerd: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2021
I have learned over the years that when one’s
mind is made up, this diminishes fear. -- Rosa
Parks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan by Solatium(m): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2021
kingvicking:

Thanks for the tip,
I have her bvn, will work on that

You can copy first central and CRC credit bureau with the same letter and attached documents and watch God fight your battle

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? / N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! / Forex Policy: IMF Lauds CBN, Naira Appreciates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.