Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi (15709 Views)

Lagos Bye-elections: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates Abiru, Saheed / Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Individuals didn't even come out to vote.
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by SmartPolician: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ayomi90:
Dem no even reach 10 grin

If u think election will hold in the South come 2023 then u must be joking. Ppl eyes don open.

Elections will hold in the south in 2023, so you'd better start believing it.

The turnout of this election will be low because it wasn't publicized.

I have never seen anyone in my street campaigning for any candidates
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Ayomi90: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
SmartPolician:

Elections will hold in the south in 2023, so you'd better start believing it.

The turnout of this election will be low because it wasn't publicized.

I have never seen anyone in my street campaigning for any candidates
That's exactly how it will be in 2023. Compare this to past elections then u will have an idea of what am talking about.
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Rayjnr: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
wwwihy opost=104039832:
It is Lagos and few other States that have consistently hold Local Govt Elections.

Let them give them autonomy not all this charade called elections
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by SmartPolician: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ayomi90:

That's exactly how it will be in 2023. Compare this to past elections then u will have an idea of what am talking about.

Politicians don't really care about turnout.
A candidate will emerge with or without massive votes. That's something we should be worried about and that's why we must vote.
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Patosky4U: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
May the best candidate win...
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Ayomi90: 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
SmartPolician:

Politicians don't really care about turnout.
A candidate will emerge with or without massive votes. That's something we should be worried about and that's why we must vote.
Yea we too don't care about votes coz we know it doesn't count. So those who come to observe can see the numbers. Meanwhile this will give the north an edge, so our own mumu southern politicians can see how useless they are.
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Belawy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ayomi90:

As in, d guy fit no wake up again self.

He from the sleep go heaven and wake up again,still, credible election won't hold
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Bigsteveg(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Dmavin:
Please wake me up when have credible election
That one na coma, you may never wake o. Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by REDshouse(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
obonujoker:
Lol... I just dey my house, dey do numerical simulations, and watch the series "Bones", rather than go out to waste my time voting in an LG election...

However, Moyo Ni o....
where do u reside cos na Moyo we dey do for here

1 Like

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Kylekent59: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
After all, those small yahoo boys with beards have finished them. They find an innocent-looking man to put all their blames on.

I pity men who don't verify before starting a relationship with a girl.
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Tinubuadvocate: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
[s]
Akaegwu:
Congratulations to all jagabams sons and daughters selected to for the house help job in each local and developmental area of Lagos.
[/s]
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by techWriter3: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Omo, you ocstweens ocsdtime car ocs that
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by ProfessorBerlin(m): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Audio Elections.

Results dey Tinubu house
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by helicoptarr: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
ENGLISH GRAMMAR LESSON

You don't cast vote.

You cast ballot or you vote.

Break time!
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
They don't engage in activities that overuse their heart so much.

Secondly, the life span of man is very short compared to a woman. Reason the male spermatozoa doesn't last up to 24 hours like the female spematozoa
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Antoeni(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
A man was dating three women and wanted to decide who to marry.
He then gave them a test. He gave each woman $10,000 and observed what each did with the money.
The first one did a total make-over which included a fancy hair style, make up and several new outfits. She then dressed up for the man and said, "I have done this to make myself more attractive to you because I love you so much." The man was impressed.

The second woman went and bought gifts for the man. She bought him a new smartphone, a Rolex watch and very flashy clothes. As she presented these gifts to him she said, "I've spent all the money on you because I love you so much." The man was again impressed.

The third one invested the money in the stock market. She earned $40,000 and gave him back his $10,000. She then deposited the remainder in a joint account. She told him that she wanted to secure their future because she loved him so much. Obviously the man was very impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money.
In the end he married the one with the biggest buttocks.

*MEN will always be MEN.*

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by eyinola: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Dmavin:
Please wake me up when have credible election
I pray u no die for sleep grin
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Topmaike007(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
I like the way Lagos are playing there own politics
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Kaymansion(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
Why casts his vote in ikoyi? is ikoyi now his country home?
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by rollandben(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
The season for Tinubus son and daughters to cash out again. They won't still hear. People will still go about to disrupt the election in Favour of Tinubu and APC. PDP IS ALSO BAD O. NO CREDIBLE PARTY OR POLITICIANS YET IN THIS COUNTRY. LET THEM RIGG THEIR VOTE THE WAY THEY WANT
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Viktorinox2(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Elvictor:
Is that Lagos?
No o na Aba
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by arsenal33: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ayomi90:

elections will still hold
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Ayomi90: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
arsenal33:
elections will still hold
It will hold in the north nd maybe SS.
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Halle000: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sunday Igboho's Lawyer Ibrahim Salami Speaks Out In Yoruba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThLRZhJGc0U
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by Whiteways: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Welldone sir

fredoooooo:
Eko lead,others follow .....
Eko onibaje , awon oloriburuku toma baje ma san ku ni ..
God bless Lagos, God bless Nigeria
Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by ThatFairGuy1: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Not your concern
Akaegwu:
Congratulations to all jagabams sons and daughters selected to for the house help job in each local and developmental area of Lagos.

Re: Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi by ThatFairGuy1: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
EMBOLDENED. You're a joke. You forfeit your right to vote doesn't mean we won't vote in South West. Who'll stop us from exercising our franchise please?
Ayomi90:
Dem no even reach 10 grin

If u think election will hold in the South come 2023 then u must be joking. Ppl eyes don open.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man, 22, To Die By Hanging For Stealing N955, 600. / Who Are These Nigerian Cabals / Exercise Crocodile Smile Offers Free Medical Outreach To Bayelsans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.