Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

What Are The Things Needed For A Small Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things Needed For A Small Wedding (1967 Views)

Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. / The Things That Turn Girls On / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things Needed For A Small Wedding by Olufola(f): 6:22pm On May 13, 2011
guys, pls i need a list of the things i need to put in place to do a small wedding ceremony (of about 250 people)
Re: What Are The Things Needed For A Small Wedding by MMM2(m): 6:30pm On May 13, 2011
alcohol
beer
and
10 cartons of condom 2 give ur guest dat came 4 d wedding
Re: What Are The Things Needed For A Small Wedding by kokoye(m): 6:37pm On May 13, 2011
you, and the bride to be.
Re: What Are The Things Needed For A Small Wedding by md4real(m): 7:06pm On May 13, 2011
so 250 now na small wedding. na the entire town you wan feed before?
here i go, rice, cows, tomatoes, salt, maggi, pure water, zobo and yes.INDOMIE(very cheap)
Re: What Are The Things Needed For A Small Wedding by BABE3: 7:29pm On May 13, 2011
250 people na small wedding? cheesy I trust my 9ja people!

You need, the bride, the groom and the pastor (or whoever). smiley
Re: What Are The Things Needed For A Small Wedding by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 13, 2011
5 loafs of bread and two fishes, and yes u need to do the miracle yourself tongue
Re: What Are The Things Needed For A Small Wedding by ragdollz: 7:44pm On May 13, 2011
^^^^

OMG, funny lol-!

@ op u need the following:

1. Wedding cake
2. Photographer
3. Drinks n Food
4. Good MC/ DJ
5. Quality Souvenirs
Re: What Are The Things Needed For A Small Wedding by Beync(f): 8:01pm On May 13, 2011
Funny replies
Re: What Are The Things Needed For A Small Wedding by Beync(f): 8:13pm On May 13, 2011
ragdollz:

^^^^

OMG, funny lol-!

@ op u need the following:

1. Wedding cake
2. Photographer
3. Drinks n Food
4. Good MC/ DJ
5. Quality Souvenirs
+ Banquet hall
Re: What Are The Things Needed For A Small Wedding by sexy74(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2011
@ poster
The most important thing needed for a very small wedding is[b]MONEY[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Who Has The Lying Spirit? / Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex / Can This Happen In Naija? Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.