Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Do You Think She Cheated On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think She Cheated On Me (1064 Views)

My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. / How Did He Know She Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think She Cheated On Me by extreme(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2007
I was seeing this girl while i was still in school and we were really cool and even as odd as it might sound for a boy to admit it, i really loved her. i went back to school to check up on her but realised there were some changes like she wouldnt let me hold her phone or come hang out in sch with her so i got curious and checked her phone and may be i shouldnt have cus i stumbled on some voice messages of her ex demandin sex n all from her. he actually said somethin bout enjoyin doin it and wantin more. she denies it but i was hurt n we broke up. she says her ex is a crazy guy n would do stuff like that, i wan to beleive her but should i? guys do u think a guy would just send a text like that to his ex, i no i wouldnt. what do y'all think? did she cheat on me?
Re: Do You Think She Cheated On Me by tboy1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2007
If you really saw that kind of text then i'm sure she is lying.
Re: Do You Think She Cheated On Me by PTBNaija(f): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2007
Are you serious? You broke up with her because of that? You should have talked to her first. Some guys are actually like that! If you broke up with her because of the other reasons, that's more plausible. You need to talk to her and get to the bottom of it to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think She Cheated On Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:56am On Jul 18, 2007
i would be frank, you might have leaped to fast. the guy might want her back and sent those messages to spite you, cause he knows you might eventually see it. now if she deleted all the messages on her phone, na una go talk say women dey fishy, i tire ohhh undecided
Re: Do You Think She Cheated On Me by Mandora(f): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2007
Why r u still asking wen u just said dat u got d hard core evidence?
Re: Do You Think She Cheated On Me by mide2(f): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2007
I don't think you actually loved her like u claim to hv, breaking up with her without being sure if she indeed cheated or not, isn't a sign of true love.

Blunt truth.
Re: Do You Think She Cheated On Me by Bolarge(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2007
extreme:

even as odd as it might sound for a boy to admit it, i really loved her.  
Helllooo?? And when did it become odd to admit u love a girl?. . . if you's not on some ego trip

extreme:

i stumbled on some voice messages of her ex demandin sex n all from her. he actually said somethin bout enjoyin doin it and wantin more.
 Case in point: I have numerous friends who're happily married now. One calculated text msg from me thanking her for some phoney sex romp would cause a major crack in those homes especially if there're fundamental trust issues already.
I think your judgment here was rather rash though I don't blame u so much, some guys I know would've fractured a few bones of hers.

extreme:

she denies it
  Does this mean anything to you?

What to do:  
 Call her and apologise. I refuse to believe u're 100% a saint yourself.
 Set the conditions as u'd have 'em . . . what u can't take from her (if u'd have her change her # to forestall further incursions by the intruding slowpoke then tell her), what u want from her. . in short communicate.
 Put the past behind u n' give her a clean slate to start with.

Her actions thereafter will then determine how things progress.
Re: Do You Think She Cheated On Me by tonerro1(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2007
this is wat i will tell you,i had i similar encounter once and this is wat u should do, u guys sit down and let her explain everything,when she is thru, u should listen to ur heart and do wat it tells u to. if ur heart belives her she is right if not ditch her and look for someone new

(1) (Reply)

To Mary Or Not To Marry A Career Woman / Girlfriend Fix! Help! / Would You Have Gotten Married/Will You Ever Marry If: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.