Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? (22692 Views)

Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook / N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? / N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by MansoryMX(m): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Sir is the reality, you can confirm it

If you settle for less you will never grow brother. My apologies if my comment earlier offends you. This country is difficult to live in!
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by Angelawhite(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
post=104075206:

#1500 on transportation everyday?
For real?
That is around #30,000 out of the money already , just on transportation alone!
And you are even a family man

Are you kidding us by asking such question OP

Based on the calculation of Monday to Friday.
(20 working days in a month!)
Not 7 days in a week, hope you gerrit now bros?
With the food, you are right with that.

BTW,
We no be bros o,
We are simply WE.

What if we tell you that this is the first time we are coming across you moniker on this forum Sir Jendon,
You are busy fighting people that do not know if you exist online or offline?
People that just post their comments and move on.
Una get time for social media sha.... like seriously.
You will be in your house, on your mat and just be fighting some people online, losing valuable sleep all night, while your mates are out there hustling on how to better their future?
Better channel your fighting spirit to something more productive for you in life, something that will give you a fulfilling future as we do @MANNA.
Happy more fighting to you in advance o, Sir Fighter! grin cheesy wink

Chai. All these quotes just for 15 likes
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by azidomedogo: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
Some employers just wicked like die. Na to use your blood dry dem sabi, increase salary dem no go increase, dem go even threaten u wit sack knowing that job no easy to get.

I work with a shipping company and my employer hates the word INCREMENT I'm just searching for a better job, d moment I get na to resign straight

1 Like

Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by Mypeople2(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
farous:
Can a graduate with over 13 years working experience accept job offer of N85,000 monthly salary simply because the person's company had challenges and is out of job.

The daily transport to and fro to work is atleast N1,500 and such a person will still have to buy and eat morning and afternoon food,dress well and has a family. Above all,because of traffic and distance to workplace,such a person will be leaving house atleast by 5am and coming home can reach 10pm.

Is it worth it?,Kindly advise
Manage it till you get a better one.However, don't ever call that a job.It is a work, or simply call it hustling
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by loliapoopy2013(f): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
It's not everything you run down here for advice.

1 Like

Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by abbey2812(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
TA4TA4:
Depends..... Its not how much you earn, its how well you manage it.....

Let's say you work 20 days a month... Multiply by 1500... That's 30k per month on transport.

1k feeding for 20 days gibes you 20k

Left with 35k

If I were the person.... I will try to save at least 20k per month ... Leaving me with 15k for family/misc

Go back to your expenses... Yiu should look for cheaper ways to go to work... You can look for someone in your area to follow for free for part of all of the journey, even if its just to or fro office.

Another option is to look for accommodation somewhere close to the workplace....

You can also do contribution to buy foodstuff in bulk... My wife does that....... With 2k per month for the whole year... They buy so many stuffs in bulk by November.... Groundnut oil, stick fish, cray fish, etc that lasts all through the next year.

I know family men working as security guards.... Earning minimum wage, but can still save up... I also know those earning 300k, but are being chased around by loan sharks who they owe for months.

Lack of money management has put many people in deep shit.... I found the below video interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBlZ4siDcIc
Why do some people based the calculations on 20 days, because he works for 20 days in a month, does it means he will be using Saturday and Sundays for other thing which will be covering expenses for these days?

Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by CavemanDefuturo: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Will you rather die of hunger since you don't have any... Take the Job and resign honorably and amicably when eventually find a befitting Job.

1 Like

Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by Adexy4us(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
Luckydubby7:
Hmm
With 13 years work experience, u supposed to saved enoug

h money to avoid desperation like this.

Its easier said than done...make God no shame us abeg
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by Naija4love(m): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
Gravity56:

Hunger Dey Kill Oh that is if e no push am go do bad thing
you get it bro
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by Offpoint1: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
TA4TA4:
Depends..... Its not how much you earn, its how well you manage it.....

Let's say you work 20 days a month... Multiply by 1500... That's 30k per month on transport.

1k feeding for 20 days gibes you 20k

Left with 35k

If I were the person.... I will try to save at least 20k per month ... Leaving me with 15k for family/misc

Go back to your expenses... Yiu should look for cheaper ways to go to work... You can look for someone in your area to follow for free for part of all of the journey, even if its just to or fro office.

Another option is to look for accommodation somewhere close to the workplace....

You can also do contribution to buy foodstuff in bulk... My wife does that....... With 2k per month for the whole year... They buy so many stuffs in bulk by November.... Groundnut oil, stick fish, cray fish, etc that lasts all through the next year.

I know family men working as security guards.... Earning minimum wage, but can still save up... I also know those earning 300k, but are being chased around by loan sharks who they owe for months.

Lack of money management has put many people in deep shit.... I found the below video interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBlZ4siDcIc

15k for family? grin it seems you're living in the nineties...

15k CAN'T care for a family 2 for just a week, talk more of a month.
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by pocohantas(f): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
BrBox:

Why drag Ilorin to this nah grin?

Lol. Are you from Ilorin? It was just random, don’t mind me. cheesy
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
kingscare1:

You no dey tire? Speaking English no dey tire you? Shoor! You just dey run your BIG pussy lips up and down like 13 years experienced ashawo.

Biitch go to work or today is church or go flex or go bang some pussxy or go to house fellowship or visit a friend or sleep if you don't know what to do with your BIG Pussy Bitcchy life. I'v moved on already My Biitch! grin

His big pussy lips? lwkmd
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by EDOLUWA: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Best answer is this for you o. Because you will still have something remaining no matter how small at the end of the month. Then begin a side runs in online marketing. You will not beg food from enemies in Jesus name.

davodyguy:
If you have another option, don't accept it.

But if you don't have, accept it and from there you aspire for greater things.

Nothing stops you from working now and resigning when other opportunities do come around

1 Like

Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by Limassol(m): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
HenryDion:
That's slave work!!!
Men are making #100k consistently on a weekly basis from their bedroom!!!
Find something better please.
how can i reach out to these men?
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by Limassol(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
that "pay to learn" is the major problem and the reason alot of people are very poor today. The average blackman would rather work for someone than pay to learn a skill.
Just today one on nairaland messaged me telling me he don't have money to pay but wants to learn bla bla bla. Now imagine someone with 13years of no single skill you can execute on your own without being engaged ny a coy.
Just yesterday here i paid almost 100grand for a new skill i want to start learning, i am already made but i know how valuable this new skill will be in the future and i am willing to oay more if need be. These are the small tinz that some ppl will never understand.

Ppl wonder y yahooboys are still catching preys even with the modern day information, those fraudsters are ready to spend millions to get a new method for someone else. To be successful in Nigeria u need that kind of mindset.
i'm intrested.
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by Gfskw: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by vickydevoka(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Seniorwriter:
That's around $200 a month going by the dollar naira exchange rate.... damn! for such number of years experience....gross.
Howbeit it is all about choice reason I say Remote/Online jobs is bae.

In another news kindly reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text if you are interested in learning Whiteboard Animation earning analytics that can secure you @least $100 weekly earnings....Fee $50 or Naira equivalent.

Extras for anyone that reaches out quoting their NL moniker.

Extras like
Secrets way of earning via amazon fba.

Your point exactly?
So I should train for free? Even the richest man in Africa won't use his time for such for free.
...last time I checked even the federal government still collects tax.

@Seniorwriter
If na so u be nice person. Buh abeg I fit learn pay u later. From my first week I don pay I $50 . How u see am
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by Gkemz: 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Leave it for those with less working experience who can accept the package.
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by Wickedfact: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Splitmind:
It is a good salary package

You are used to poverty and suffering, not surprised.
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by Seniorwriter(m): 12:51am On Jul 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

If na so u be nice person. Buh abeg I fit learn pay u later. From my first week I don pay I $50 . How u see am

Sorry NO!, my mentorship requires payment commitments before commencement & why ignorantly conclude the mentorship period is a week? SMH @you....the last set of people I even arranged that for didn't complete their practical task even didn't reply with their assignments reason I've made payments compulsory in order for seriousness on the part of the mentee.....Be guided

@Seniorwriter
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by Hendtime: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2021
streetsoldier1:

Yea... life is a better teacher, but i was taught in school, constant reminder every now and then plus the motto of my school and department boldly and clearly preaches that

Care to tell us the name of your school and what course you study?
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by ManyPlugs: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2021
A Fintech company based in lagos is in need of Independent Sales agents with experience for urgent engagement and partnership. The company is aggressively expanding its service reach across the State.

Earn up to 10k daily in commission as an independent Sales Agent
Earn up to 150k monthly in commision
Very very flexible working schedule.

If you reside around Ikeja, Oshodi, Ikorodu, Island, Ojo-Alaba-iyana-iba-volks,okoko area, Apply now. Limited slots.

Details of the company in the link.

Position : Independent Sales Agent
Industry : Financial Technology
Application link : https://forms.gle/kcAtiLH9uR4RQKNz7
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by Olumaeme: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2021
Parcks:

I'm privileged to earn that with 5 years exp.

Thats great.

I have 2 years Exp. and currently earn close to 300k

Me i'm just saying bad as e bad, 400k
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by vickydevoka(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Sorry NO!, my mentorship requires payment commitments before commencement & why ignorantly conclude the mentorship period is a week? SMH @you....the last set of people I even arranged that for didn't complete their practical task even didn't reply with their assignments reason I've made payments compulsory in order for seriousness on the part of the mentee.....Be guided

@Seniorwriter
Not all the time. Some people are willing buh de don't have funds
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by Seniorwriter(m): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

Not all the time. Some people are willing buh de don't have funds

Reach out when you have the funds....that's my mentorship policy.
vickydevoka:

Lol. All na format
That's your opinion....you are entitled to it.

Be proactive.

@Seniorwriter
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by LordPherule(m): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2021
farous:
Can a graduate with over 13 years working experience accept job offer of N85,000 monthly salary simply because the person's company had challenges and is out of job.

The daily transport to and fro to work is atleast N1,500 and such a person will still have to buy and eat morning and afternoon food,dress well and has a family. Above all,because of traffic and distance to workplace,such a person will be leaving house atleast by 5am and coming home can reach 10pm.

Is it worth it?,Kindly advise
Seems it's Lagos things, I can't say anything. Bear with it till you find better.
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by vickydevoka(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Reach out when you have the funds....that's my mentorship policy.

Be proactive.

@Seniorwriter
Lol. All na format
Re: With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? by Malik1338(m): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
vickydevoka:

Lol. All na format
Format bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The Longest Time You Have Ever Been Jobless? / La Fayette Microfinance Test / Two Job Offers. I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.