Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,926 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

What business can 300k do - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What business can 300k do (29805 Views)

I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / What Business Can I Start With 450k Loan? / As A Final Year Student , What Business Can I Start With 800k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What business can 300k do by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pheelz2020:
it doesn't take that long.

send me an email let's continue from there.

note; the service I will render to you is free of charge.

I already have met some people... We are working on it

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:
Afternoon all..

I have always read on here about people asking for business plans and looking for ideas to enable them manage the resources they have for a particular business.

I am in my late 20s. My Mom had me out of wedluck and ever since the pregnancy my dad never showed up as both were teenagers.

Life has been from Pilar to post and from hand to mouth. Though through the help of aunties and uncles I was able to get educated and I have served as well.

So just last week my mom (who later got married) called me and told me that my Dad reached out to her and she gave him my phone contact.

He called me yesterday and after we talked for the first time in my life he told me to get a business i could do with 300,000

Pleases guys I know he wronged me by running away and he hasn't set his eyes on me since I was born, but I sure do need this money.

Nairalanders come in and help me with business suggestions and ideas pls.
Collect the money and start mama put
Thank me later
Re: What business can 300k do by kokoboy4life(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
TOTOnigga:
Start an ashawo agent business ...you will be bringing ashawo's for guys online, when you negotiate price with the guys, you take 60% of what ever the guys pay and give the ashawo the rest...

I've been in the business for a year now and by the grace of God I am now a landlord on Lagos island...

Immortality is the way forward my brother, it pays..

Hello how are you, I will be glad if you can put me through this business, kindly send me your contact so that we can further discussion.
Re: What business can 300k do by Princeofabia: 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Forgodsgrace:
Anybody with viable/lucrative business ideas should contact me immediately.I am ready to invest at least 3m naira,so far it’s genuine,viable and profitable.
Hello Bro,
Please consider the following :
1. Bottle water or pure water production
2. Tissue paper serviette production
3. Nylon production
4. Setting up a tutoring centre( for academic challenged students )
5. Bread production.
6. Setting up a Classy restaurant.
All the above are basic necessities....
we cannot do without
.....still adding more...

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by TBolaitan(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hello dude, my advice for you is this learn a skill because he pay a lot
Affiliate marketing
Blogging
Mini importation
Marketing
And always have this at the back of your mind if if this money is it meant for a long term os short term if it long term think real estate investment I will show you how
Contact me via WhatsApp 09025462416
You will thank me later
Re: What business can 300k do by Koldam2020: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:

Was thinking about this.. but getting the machine is hard. You can hardly get it even in two months. And I don't want to keep long before presenting the man with the business idea so he doesn't change his mind or use the money
If u are in lagos u can get it 4 just one day
Re: What business can 300k do by Gfskw: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
None in nigeria
Re: What business can 300k do by EduBrazil1991(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
[quote author=FutureIsFemale post=104107169]Empower a woman with that N300k.
"Educate a man, educate a person. Educate a woman, educate a nation"- African proverb.

I'd advise you invest in anything online.
1. Purchase a good camera.
2. Create a YouTube channel.
3. Sell your talent(s) to the world.
4. Cash out like them Mrmacaroni and BrotherSaggi.

Or
Go into affiliate marketing.

I love this advice!
Re: What business can 300k do by EduBrazil1991(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
The best thing is to go into farming!
Cassava or yam farming, get a location where u won't have to pay much for the land. Places like Ondo or Ekiti. With 200k u can run up to 4, to 5,000 heaps.

The cost of one big tubber of yam in Obollo Afor Enugu state as of last year was 800 to 1000 depending on the size.

After 2, 3, to 4 season u will be a big man.

Or you invest the money with CHINMARK GROUP.. u can Google about them.

If you can't do any of the above, why not borrow me the money while I go into farming by ending of August. After 10 months I will pay you back with an interest of 100k.

All the best
Re: What business can 300k do by morley411(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:

Was thinking about this.. but getting the machine is hard. You can hardly get it even in two months. And I don't want to keep long before presenting the man with the business idea so he doesn't change his mind or use the money
where is your location, i will help you with a pos machine if u need one
Re: What business can 300k do by Thithi1(f): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Collect the money and start selling bale fabrics. It’s very lucrative. You can chat me up on 09052361297 to put you through
Re: What business can 300k do by morley411(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:
I have a side hustle of helping people slide into their spouses WhatsApp and Facebook chats but then the work doesn't come all the time..

This is why I need ideas of how to engage this money
how much do i need to pay for you to teach me this
Re: What business can 300k do by aariwa(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good thread
Re: What business can 300k do by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
morley411:
how much do i need to pay for you to teach me this

Just DM it won't take up to 45mins
Re: What business can 300k do by princeababuar(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Depending on where you reside, learn how to grill croacker fish, catfish and chicken. Just be good at it.Then look for a spot close to a happening bar. You'll get tired of making money.
With 300k, you can get all you need. From training to materials. If you're interested, just like this response. I'll drop my WhatsApp number.

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by Princeofabia: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Forgodsgrace:
Anybody with viable/lucrative business ideas should contact me immediately.I am ready to invest at least 3m naira,so far it’s genuine,viable and profitable.
Hello Bro,
Please consider the following :
1. Bottle water or pure water production
2. Tissue paper serviette production
3. Nylon production
4. Setting up a tutoring centre( for academic challenged students )
5. Bread production.
6. Setting up a Classy restaurant.
All the above are basic necessities....
we cannot do without
.....still adding more...
Re: What business can 300k do by Cortexhills99: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
I need this please... Can I contact you
Dougnan:
I have a side hustle of helping people slide into their spouses WhatsApp and Facebook chats but then the work doesn't come all the time..

Re: What business can 300k do by Ekg911(m): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Forgodsgrace:
Boss I have a business idea, its a palm oil business, is either we can do turnover or we store, I have people I can buy from either Akwa Ibom or Ebonyi. If you like this idea contact me on 08153376625
Re: What business can 300k do by Djoecash: 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Thank God for everything my dear. Forgive him and forget the past event so you can move on with your life with new a hope.

This is my personal suggestion please: come join BOLDGAINS INTERNATIONAL and turn that seed(capital) into millions. You can get more information on www.boldgains.net and contact me privately 07088803819(whatsaap)
Re: What business can 300k do by Djoecash: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2021
Still on this BOLDGAINS, there is a promo going on at the moment which expires on Friday 31st July . It is a great opportunity for you to take advantage of this. Please do not hesitate.
Re: What business can 300k do by Luckysbab: 12:57am On Jul 27, 2021
QueenVaji:

look for a garden...? i dnt know how many mad pple that are on this forum...300k he shd look for a garden..tufiakwa

You do know this is crossing boundaries, right?
Re: What business can 300k do by Luckysbab: 1:00am On Jul 27, 2021
Forgodsgrace:

You can fund the sourcing and supply of paddy rice to milling companies and split the profit accordingly, on agreed terms.
Re: What business can 300k do by Luckysbab: 1:03am On Jul 27, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

Two months to get POS machine? I believe you're joking... Machine that you get same day you pay

Abeg, if na joke stop am

I'm surprised
Re: What business can 300k do by emmykk(m): 2:01am On Jul 27, 2021
Dougnan:

I can get POS for you tomorrow or guide you how to get it by yourself in 4 working days
Whatsapp
Re: What business can 300k do by sdbaba: 2:19am On Jul 27, 2021
Really? Drop your email address

Dougnan:

Re: What business can 300k do by bibbiana(f): 2:37am On Jul 27, 2021
Register on rupees4clicks and earn in dollars after performing tasks. Free registration and no upgrade before earning. It's totally free.
https://rupee4click.com/4qurn
Re: What business can 300k do by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2021
sdbaba:

Doug.nan@yahoo.com
Re: What business can 300k do by ayoope(f): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dougnan:

I already have met some people... We are working on it

Cool but in case you need a stand in Garki, Apo mechanic village or Wunba. You can have it, we are relocating and shutting down the businesses
Re: What business can 300k do by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
sdbaba:

Send a DM
Re: What business can 300k do by QueenVaji: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Luckysbab:

You do know this is crossing boundaries, right?

ur mama
Re: What business can 300k do by grandstar(m): 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
TOTOnigga:
Start an ashawo agent business ...you will be bringing ashawo's for guys online, when you negotiate price with the guys, you take 60% of what ever the guys pay and give the ashawo the rest...

I've been in the business for a year now and by the grace of God I am now a landlord on Lagos island...

Immortality is the way forward my brother, it pays..

You can't get immortal life by being a love-vendor. Trust me, it isn't possible (Ephesians 5:5-6)
Because of these things, the wrath of God is coming!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. / Why Women Love Doctors / Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.