Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

What business can 300k do - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What business can 300k do (29800 Views)

I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / What Business Can I Start With 450k Loan? / As A Final Year Student , What Business Can I Start With 800k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What business can 300k do by chris51(f): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:

How...
Is this a business

*Modified*

Some people are saying the money is too small..... I have nothing else to add to the 300k

Others are saying I should not collect the money... This I feel would be very disrespectful

Please collect the money. Relationship is more important than money. I am glad your father has reached out to you.

He and your mother were too young to act maturely when they had you.

I have no business ideas to give you but I wish you the best of luck

3 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by chris51(f): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2021
chris51:

Please collect the money. Relationship is more important than money. I am glad your father has reached out to you.

He and your mother were too young to act maturely when they had you.

I have no business ideas to give you but I wish you the best of luck

Re: What business can 300k do by Issynoni: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:

Was thinking about this.. but getting the machine is hard. You can hardly get it even in two months. And I don't want to keep long before presenting the man with the business idea so he doesn't change his mind or use the money

Oga buy pos machine its better that way because waiting for naija bank fit make u grow old � the pos company go give u more info u fit they manage DAT one till bank pick ur call
Re: What business can 300k do by Lanretoye(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2021
Heineken:
boss please help your boy with affiliate marketing sir.
I don't know about it,not my field.

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by LordPherule(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2021
Viable SME businesses that you can do without robbing bank or stressing your wallet:
- POS machine business: Simple items; table and chair, POS machine, cash, umbrella/shed, (and/or android phone, powerbank are needed)
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry Services: Pressing table, washing basin, washing machine (with spinner), (and/or generator)
- Others (depend on locality): Animal Feeds Processing and Sales, Electronic Gadgets Charging Point, Cooking gas retailing.

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by Heineken(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2021
Lanretoye:
I don't know about it,not my field.
OK boss. Thanks sir
Re: What business can 300k do by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2021
Barbershop

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by Bullman(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2021
wordcat:

Where is the office in Lagos

Ajao estate..
Re: What business can 300k do by heritage4lyf(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:
Afternoon all..

I have always read on here about people asking for business plans and looking for ideas to enable them manage the resources they have for a particular business.

I am in my late 20s. My Mom had me out of wedluck and ever since the pregnancy my dad never showed up as both were teenagers.

Life has been from Pilar to post and from hand to mouth. Though through the help of aunties and uncles I was able to get educated and I have served as well.

So just last week my mom (who later got married) called me and told me that my Dad reached out to her and she gave him my phone contact.

He called me yesterday and after we talked for the first time in my life he told me to get a business i could do with 300,000

Pleases guys I know he wronged me by running away and he hasn't set his eyes on me since I was born, but I sure do need this money.

Nairalanders come in and help me with business suggestions and ideas pls.

The 300k is enough 5o start POS business n u will have some money left with u after everything.... There is a group on Facebook that u can join... U learn the pros n cons of the business, there are aggregators too that can help u get ur POS machine within 3 weeks n show u way... Check the pix

Re: What business can 300k do by vickydevoka(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:
Afternoon all..

I have always read on here about people asking for business plans and looking for ideas to enable them manage the resources they have for a particular business.

I am in my late 20s. My Mom had me out of wedluck and ever since the pregnancy my dad never showed up as both were teenagers.

Life has been from Pilar to post and from hand to mouth. Though through the help of aunties and uncles I was able to get educated and I have served as well.

So just last week my mom (who later got married) called me and told me that my Dad reached out to her and she gave him my phone contact.

He called me yesterday and after we talked for the first time in my life he told me to get a business i could do with 300,000

Pleases guys I know he wronged me by running away and he hasn't set his eyes on me since I was born, but I sure do need this money.

Men hardly show up, bcus de get marry to another. So no reason am. If I get money I go still go meet my papa. Women character de make men run from Dem. As I grow na en I know say to be a man no be beans

3 Likes

Re: What business can 300k do by timocruzcmbb(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2021
Ask him to make suggestions of business you can do with 300k,if he can’t collect the money and save it.
Re: What business can 300k do by tosyne2much(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2021
And some people actually said the OP shouldn't collect the money
Re: What business can 300k do by vickydevoka(m): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
So he is buying his bastard son with 300k..... don't stoop too low for that .. unless he is dangote
U didn't hear out of wedlock. U didn't blame de mum that open her leg for a handsome man to enter abi.
Re: What business can 300k do by nuelldido(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2021
I believe you can venture into poultry farming with that money

But make sure you have enough knowledge about it before starting it.
Re: What business can 300k do by vickydevoka(m): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2021
Heavenson9:
300k can not do so much in Nigeria currently but what i can suggest is investment, you can invest 300k into another person business and collect your interest, the company i work for Realty Point Limited has an investment for just 250k and you can receive up to 18.5% ANNUALLY. we still have other investment with as low as 25k you can begin to call yourself a landlord, ,y company is over 25years in business so be less worried about issue.
U mean annually. Haba de money tok small na
Re: What business can 300k do by Solatium(m): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2021
Adewaledebo:

Where do you reside? Contact me here....08065180809. Am into the pos business I will put you through on how to get the pos fast and with little cost

Why does he need to get intoch with you?
Tell him whatever you need to tell him here,some people might also benefit one thing or the other.

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by Burna440(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2021
Sell red oil
Re: What business can 300k do by Mayehunta991: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2021
ifeanyibxt:
Format
LMAO grin
Re: What business can 300k do by Luckysbab: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:
Afternoon all..

Get goats from the North and rear them. Look for a garden and plant what they will feed on there.
Re: What business can 300k do by heritage4lyf(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Solatium:

Why does he need to get intoch with you?
Tell him whatever you need to tell him here,some people might also benefit one thing or the other.

exactly
Re: What business can 300k do by DrLivzy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Laundry is the best fie u with little or no risk in investment. Volunteer with a laundry man and work with him fr one month and learn de basic skills.
Re: What business can 300k do by smartokc(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
reconcile With your dad, even try to make time to meet him in person. By meeting him and explaining what you want to do with money to him
He might increase the money from 300k to 500k
Re: What business can 300k do by Emma1Oj(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dougnan:

Was thinking about this.. but getting the machine is hard. You can hardly get it even in two months. And I don't want to keep long before presenting the man with the business idea so he doesn't change his mind or use the money
Two month is not far.. before you know it it's two month already.. apply for the POS, why u are looking for space. If you get the space before u get the POS, start selling other things there, like; chichi, Galla, Recharge cards. And if possible you can be an agent of phcn.
Re: What business can 300k do by abdulmalik3(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Getting the machine is not hard bro, I can link you with someone that will get you Opay pos machine.the type with android software.
Dougnan:

1 Like

Re: What business can 300k do by janga02(m): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
BEGiLyBEGiLy:
Buy plates and Al-manjiri clothes for begi begi business. A notorious Nairaland scammer, Fatherchristmas makes over 100k every month by doing this.

He's holding a seminar currently, check the link in my description for mentorship.

Cc: fatherchristmas, president2003, fatherchrismas

You are funny man....
Re: What business can 300k do by blessedchild234(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
smatt1711:
if what you said is true and he is speaking to you for the 1st time , i will advice you tell him you have no idea what to start with the money ,is enough to tell him the emptiness his absent has created in your life , a good man will come closer and guide you......but if you accept the money and misuse it, he will move more far away from you, he will consider you a laiability......for him to reach out to you means he still considers you as his daughter....just tell him you have no idea and if he has any he feel you can do,he should advice you .
deep
Re: What business can 300k do by KingMIB22: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
For kudi POS machine kindly contact
MIB Enterprises on 08109384933.

Re: What business can 300k do by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
heritage4lyf:

The 300k is enough 5o start POS business n u will have some money left with u after everything.... There is a group on Facebook that u can join... U learn the pros n cons of the business, there are aggregators too that can help u get ur POS machine within 3 weeks n show u way... Check the pix
All these ones are scammers.including you.
Re: What business can 300k do by yunqdady: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sysdatek:
Buy 600 usd
copy trades or use algo trading with it
Earn 3 to 4 usd per trade
Please tell more
Re: What business can 300k do by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
heritage4lyf:

scammer
Re: What business can 300k do by odinssecret: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Try starting a cleaning agency... register and get the machines.. or shirt design: get a silhouette cameo machine n heat press... 300k got u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Coworker / How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. / Why Women Love Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.