Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

3 Things You Should Not Be Scared To Do For Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things You Should Not Be Scared To Do For Your Partner (552 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things You Should Not Be Scared To Do For Your Partner by Necdave(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
And it looks like this is truer these days, where intent can never be ascertained, regardless of what people say, and where the most apparently great partners could just be putting up a show, only to reveal the scum dimension of their personality, somewhere down the line.

What this breeds is a fear and reluctance to go the distance with people. Even when the heart desires to love in an unfettered, unrestricted way, these worries nag at the back of your mind, making you love half-heartedly and cautiously.

1.Trust
Eventually you will just have to build this. It may take a while and you may have to place one block on the other till the trust becomes a huge, unbreakable wall but by all means, get there.

2.Love
Yes, we all say love is not enough to build a relationship that stands the test of time. But that does not mean it has to be absent. Don’t be scared to love and love hard.

3.Loyalty
So if everyone decides to be loyal and faithful and not cheat on their partner, maybe cheating’s hatchet will finally be buried. Right?

Related news:
4 Signs that show she will make a good wife.

Re: 3 Things You Should Not Be Scared To Do For Your Partner by Sayobam(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
You should be supportive and occasionally give your loved ones gifts like this.

Re: 3 Things You Should Not Be Scared To Do For Your Partner by Bola146(f): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
After all these what next May God help us
Re: 3 Things You Should Not Be Scared To Do For Your Partner by Queenserah26(f): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
Doing all these and more will not be a problem when you have a good partner.

Reciprocity is key
Re: 3 Things You Should Not Be Scared To Do For Your Partner by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
4) BE FULLY HONEST to one another
5) UNDERSTANDING of one another
6) COMMUNICATION with one another
Re: 3 Things You Should Not Be Scared To Do For Your Partner by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 26, 2021
Queenserah26:
Doing all these and more will not be a problem when you have a good partner.

Reciprocity is key

Abi ooo

I do wonder why many find it so hard to stay faithful in r/ships.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(video) Moment Bbnaija, Michael And Boma Were Rocking And Sexually Dancing With / For The Lady Who Said Nigerian Women Are Poor Cooks / Money Heist 5 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.