Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

To The Married On Nairaland, How Did Your Present Wife Say Yes During The Wooing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Married On Nairaland, How Did Your Present Wife Say Yes During The Wooing (471 Views)

My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Married On Nairaland, How Did Your Present Wife Say Yes During The Wooing by Praxis758: 12:25am On Jul 26, 2021
For our married Nairaland folks, how did you wife finally says YES when you were seeking her hands for relationship?

I'm asking this question because it's different strokes for different guys.

Women do not have same mode of submitting to the wooing from guys because they're unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: To The Married On Nairaland, How Did Your Present Wife Say Yes During The Wooing by inositol88(m): 12:28am On Jul 26, 2021
HOW ELSE WILL SHE SAY YES OTHER THAN YES?

SHE ACTUALLY SAID YES, LIKE REAL YES AND WE ARE MARREID NOW
Re: To The Married On Nairaland, How Did Your Present Wife Say Yes During The Wooing by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 26, 2021
Lol
Re: To The Married On Nairaland, How Did Your Present Wife Say Yes During The Wooing by TarOrfeeek: 12:44am On Jul 26, 2021
You just want to use your hand and spoil your life.

Your mother is the only woman you need.

1 Like

Re: To The Married On Nairaland, How Did Your Present Wife Say Yes During The Wooing by SHIBAQUEEN: 5:00am On Jul 26, 2021
Me I'm a woman and let me tell you the trick, ladies of nowadays they will tell you yes even if they don't love you so long as you have the money, but for me everything came natural because we don't have anything but we have the brain and we saw the bright future together and lo and behold the future is shining right in our eyes and today I'm a cyber attorney in US with my partner a real estate but bro believe me if she is for you she will say yes and even if she is not for you and you have the money she will say yes but if you don’t have the money get ready to see how she might turn you down, this happened to my cousin just two months ago and the guy went into depression, this guy is a banker but the lady said gos finances cannot really take care of her needs�

2 Likes

Re: To The Married On Nairaland, How Did Your Present Wife Say Yes During The Wooing by AlphaMogul: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
SHIBAQUEEN:
Me I'm a woman and let me tell you the trick, ladies of nowadays they will tell you yes even if they don't love you so long as you have the money, but for me everything came natural because we don't have anything but we have the brain and we saw the bright future together and lo and behold the future is shining right in our eyes and today I'm a cyber attorney in US with my partner a real estate but bro believe me if she is for you she will say yes and even if she is not for you and you have the money she will say yes but if you don’t have the money get ready to see how she might turn you down, this happened to my cousin just two months ago and the guy went into depression, this guy is a banker but the lady said gos finances cannot really take care of her needs.
Well said.

(1) (Reply)

Please Is It Ok To Fall In Love With Two Siblings.? / 6 Best Mindsets To Have Before Going Into A Relationship / Bbnaija:cross Reaction When Angel Cook For Him After Three Days Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.