Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says (3121 Views)

If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. / Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by Gabrielonome14: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
BBNaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says

Maria said on stage after her introduction at the unveiling yesterday that she plans to let the guys in the house fall in love with her.
BBNaija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Maria Chike has opened up her plans as she enters the house.

Maria said on stage after her introduction at the unveiling yesterday that her plan is to let the guys in the house fall in love with her.
Get full details about her

SOURCE: Coolstories.com.ng
LINK TO FULL CONTENT:- https://coolstories.com.ng/bbnaija-i-want-all-the-boys-to-fall-in-love-with-me-maria-says/

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by angelEmade: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
People no get work sha

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by chinedublogs: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
As per say u be dollar abi weed? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by GeneralPula: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
So help her lord

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by habsydiamond(m): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
You be mother Theresa

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by lilvicky68(m): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
The clown think say na every boy dey like fine girls??
Mtchewwwww

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by MYHUBBY: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
men like Buhari right? na jail he go put you las las

very useless human being
Re: Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by Susily(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
lilvicky68:
The clown think say na every boy dey like fine girls??
Mtchewwwww

Do you like ugly girls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by Reex12(m): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
she looks like juliet ibrahim

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by Comingsoon212: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Susily:

Do you like ugly girls?
yes

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by lilvicky68(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Susily:

Do you like ugly girls?
I'm not controlled by beauty..

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by Susily(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Comingsoon212:
yes

Congratulations
Re: Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ashawo on the beat

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by lascos912(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Reex12:
she looks like juliet ibrahim
no,na juliet ataga she resamble

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by lascos912(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Your pussy never hot
Re: Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by Dominion375: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
GEJ to u
Re: Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by Lamanii22(f): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
As per your fair colour?
Re: Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by OmoOAU(m): 2:02am On Jul 27, 2021
Friendship is like money. Easier made than kept

https:///3i5Q4o7
https:///3rC2Pd4
https:///3rzsyTi
https:///3kVtZu9
Re: Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by Malabo1(m): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2021
Join bbnaija 2021 season 6 whatsapp group.
This group is gonna be challenging, fun and pure cruise.
Wanna participate in prediction challenge and get some amount of money? You fee be part of the lucky ones and receive a token fund ��
Wanna see clips of all those bathroom scenes & hot romance?�

Send the word “Link” to this WhatsApp number *09059579632*
Re: Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says by Magnoliaa(f): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

I'm not controlled by beauty..

But you're controlled by breasts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Shs Students Vera Sex Video Recorded Servicing Her Sugar Dad / Internet Horrified After Rachel Dolezal Onlyfans Leaks Online / "I Dumped My Ex-boyfriend Cos He Wasn't Good In Bed" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.