Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO (3991 Views)

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
embarassedRemember some unknown people destroyed a man's Sienna jeep in Nnewi round about this Afternoon. Incase u missed it. Here is it

https://www.nairaland.com/6670049/ipob-breaks-mans-sienna-nnewi

As u can see if u pause it at the end of the video while they were hiding. It says Catholic Diocess of Orlu Sancta Maria Secondary School. P.O Box 19 Umuaka Njaba Local government area of Imo state.

The first video is from Anambra, the last is Orlu Imo state. Unknown gunmen on black and black with guns and knives going around making sure everybody comply with Igbos order to sit at home.

These are the videos IPOB wouldn't show u.

Watch and call me sabo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MahmEdMnnJY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by Hangmnk: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by Authoreety: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Enemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by BigMoneyeye: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Authoreety:
Enemy

What's your evidence grin

OyigboUpdate is the best thing after fried rice and and chicken cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by Gentlerespect76: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Show me your friend; I tell you who you are!

BigMoneyeye:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
These are some pictures from Anambra. The video is loading.

To watch just this video of just Anambra own. Watch on Ijelespeaks
https://fb.watch/6_IAsbD9hG/

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by BigMoneyeye: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Show me your friend; I tell you who you are!

Non of my friends engage in chest beating grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by vedaxcool(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin cheesy grin ipob is the story of that foolish man who gets his ass kick, rather than vent on those kicking his ass he rushes home and beat up his siblings and kinsmen. What a remarkable fool.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by Northernblood3: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin cheesy grin ipob is the story of that foolish man who gets his ass kick, rather than vent on those kicking his ass he rushes home and beat up his siblings and kinsmen. What a remarkable fool.

You think IPOB has the same storyline with your foolish dad's story abi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by Jostoman: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Fake news, this an old video.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
These are the pictures from Orlu Imo State own. As u can see on the signboard as the man recording waved his camera away.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by fenibak: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
You are avoiding me while battling me with your Jerryherd account, I am not a member of ipob and I have made it my business now on your matter because it is getting disgusting

Pray that biafra would never come

I will personally hunt you down and bring you back to igbo land and you would be tried for treason and if you are found guilty you would be jailed, in biafra land there would be no death penalty, we would follow EU standards.

But you must be tried for supporting the enemy and if you remember I always tell you this same thing all the time, ijele must not be touched because I respect opposition and freedom of speech but if you are found guilty of supporting the enemy like you are doing now all over social media you would jailed.

I already have enough evidence to nail you.

Biafran secret service would ask for your extradition from arewa Republic and if they refuse we would use the buhari style just like you supported how Buhari used it for Nnamdi kanu

I want you to know that I am watching you and I would never be like those that threaten violence, nah, I am. More smarter and educated than that, every democracy needs opposition, we all can't live kanu or ipob

Lastlt, I just discovered that you are been funded by politicians and ex ipob members like obidi obienu.

Who is funding you? Because you have no job.. You live in hotels.. You must finish this war you started to the end and you are lonely wishing death on kanu, I see you says it all over Facebook

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by Northernblood3: 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Keep mixing Fake pix with true ones Idiot.

Disregard this nonsense. I watched the video, Those UGM that might even be Sponsored by DSS where just burning Tyres on the road as a message of stay alert "which is a common way to send SOS in Igbo land"

Before foolishly engulfing these DSS sponsored propagandas, ask yourself how IPOB which is about 20 percent of the Igbo population force the whole Igbos, Banks and school to shut down? At least reason for once in your life. Those measures where taken by market, bank and school leaders so as to prevent flying bullet from Security officials Incase they clash with IPOB.
*modified*
The fool has changed the topic of his thread
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by fenibak: 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ijele aka oyigboupdate Sponsored by an ex ipob members

ASK YOURSELF WHO SPONSORS OYIGBOUPDATE? HE AS NO JOB AND HE SLEEPS IN HOTELS.WHY IS HE WORKING FOR EX IPOB MEMBERS?

I support freedom of speech but I don't support hypocrisy ans treachery, oyiboupdate has been going around blasting ipob and in reality he is just a business man working for Kanu's former friends, obidi obienu is an ex member of ipob, now he is with uche mefor, Uwazurike and asari in their de facto government.

Do you see why ijele aka oyigboupdate aka udele1 aka mekaboy is not exposing Uwazurike? Is Uwazurike not fighting for Biafra? Why can't he expose asari?

Oyigboupdate is just a foot soldier for ex ipob members that are all fighting kanu and look at the evidence below, ijele confirms by saying obidi obienu told him not to use curse words again, they are in igbo language

In the othe screenshot you can see obidi obienu talking about ijele aka oyigboupdate on his Facebook page.

Obidi obienu lives in the USA

This is clear evidence that ijele aka oyigboupdate is not a freedom fighter or a truthful human that wants the best for his people, na it is just politics and remember ijele aka oyigboupdate is an APC politician.

You people are just too gullible to believe

Oyigboupdate, he is worse and he is crook.

Oyigboupdate takes money from politicians to talk bad about kanu. I am not a member of ipob but I am Pro igbo and I hate deceit and hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Watch video up

These are the pictures from the one in Okpi Iweka. As u can hear the voice clearly from the lady recording the video.
As she said clearly in the video that even keke drivers were forced to sit at home today. And even people selling drugs can't turn on their volume due to fear from these unknown persons.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Authoreety:
Enemy

That was why I gave u the privilege to call me sabo after exposing video evidence of u guys forcing people to sit at home. And when they do for their life u come on air to claim the Igbos obey Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
BigMoneyeye:

Enemy na person wey expose them na

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by RoyalUc(m): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Jostoman:
Fake news, this an old video.

Old or new, did this happen?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by Northernblood3: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Watch video up

These are the pictures from the one in Okpi Iweka. As u can hear the voice clearly from the lady recording the video.
As she said clearly in the video that even keke drivers were forced to sit at home today. And even people selling drugs can't turn on their volume due to fear from these unknown persons.

Fool, I watched the video, stop deceiving other nonentities that doesn't have data to watch it but can swallow all sort of nonsense

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by fenibak: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

That was why I gave u the privilege to call me sabo after exposing video evidence of u guys forcing people to sit at home. And when they do for their life u come on air to claim the Igbos obey Nnamdi Kanu.

YOU KEEP RUNNING, WHO IS FUNDING YOU?

WHY ARE YOU COLLECTING MONEY FROM EX IPOB MEMBERS LIKE OBIDI OBIENU, FORMER FRIEND OF NNAMDI KANU
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by fenibak: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Enemy na person wey expose them na

You are a bloody hypocrite, why are you working with ex ipob members?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
fenibak:

You are a bloody hypocrite, why are you working with ex ipob members?

The information on ground is it true or false. Or u want to shout sabo again?

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by fenibak: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
You people are just too gulible

It is now clear and Oyigboupdate this boy is been sponsored

He has no job and sleeps from hotels to hotels

Ask yourself who is sponsoring this boy?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
RoyalUc:

Old or new, did this happen?

Even on nairaland it was reported they blocked roads and stopped business. And here is the video of it happening

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by fenibak: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The information on ground is it true or false. Or u want to shout sabo again?

Your case is signed, sealed and delivered

You must be protected so that you can answer for your crimes

You must be tried for treason

Why are you working with ex ipob members still asking for Biafra?

Obidi obienu is a friend of kanu ex friend,so why are you working with him, you say biafra is a lie but you are working with ibidi obienu who is working with uche mefor, asari and, Uwazurike. YOU SEE YOUR HYPOCRISY .. I wont stop exposing your hypocrisy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by Northernblood3: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Even on nairaland it was reported they blocked roads and stopped business. And here is the video of it happening

You mean that small fraction of people blocked the whole SE flooded by Police, Military, Navy, e.t.c. Kai, Have pity on your dad's effort to train you by reasoning properly.

It is shameful, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by fenibak: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

You say biafra is a scam why are you working with nnamdi kanu former best friend?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by Gentlerespect76: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin grin
What about stone throwing?

BigMoneyeye:

Non of my friends engage in chest beating grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
fenibak:

Your case is signed, sealed and delivered

You must be protected so that you can answer for your crimes

You must be tried for treason

Why are you working with ex ipob members still asking for Biafra?

Obidi obienu is a friend of kanu ex friend,so why are you working with him, you say biafra is a lie but you are working with ibidi obienu who is working with uche mefor, asari and, Uwazurike. YOU SEE YOUR HYPOCRISY .. I wont stop exposing your hypocrisy

Una no dey reason. Why is everybody leaving kanu. Automatically anybody who leaves Kanu is the bad person because your head is blocked to hear why they left Kanu.
The same Uche Mefor who stood for him in jail left him and automatically Uche is evil.
Asari who helped him escape Python dance left him automatically Asari is evil.
Barr Emma Mmezu before his death left him and was also called a sabo. But Emma Mmezu left him and never criticized him.

Have u opened your mind to hear from ex IPOB members why they left. Than this automatic sabo mentality

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Northernblood3:

You mean that small fraction of people blocked the whole SE flooded by Police, Military, Navy, e.t.c. Kai, Have pity on your dad's effort to train you by reasoning properly.

It is shameful, isn't it?

They are armes remember? And they come and go. Just like the unknown gunmen u don't know when they come

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by Joromi1: 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
See brown roofs everywhere in the same Alaigbo of 'developers'and chestbeaters. cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by Northernblood3: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

They are armes remember? And they come and go. Just like the unknown gunmen u don't know when they come

Come and Go indeed. where do they come from and where do they enter when they go, Are you sure you have been to Onitsha before?

Do you think it's your village you can appear and disappear into a bush?

Chai, Iberibe bu oria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos / Osun 2014: Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious / Former House Of Rep Speaker Patricia Etteh Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.