Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO (4035 Views)

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by fenibak: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Una no dey reason. Why is everybody leaving kanu. Automatically anybody who leaves Kanu is the bad person because your head is blocked to hear why they left Kanu.
The same Uche Mefor who stood for him in jail left him and automatically Uche is evil.
Asari who helped him escape Python dance left him automatically Asari is evil.
Barr Emma Mmezu before his death left him and was also called a sabo. But Emma Mmezu left him and never criticized him.

Have u opened your mind to hear from ex IPOB members why they left. Than this automatic sabo mentality

Lol look I am not dull like you, I did an extensive research before I started my activism on biafra , I never started as a fan of kanu, but look around you who is fighting for Biafra?I supported uche mefor for leaving Ipob because he was not regarded as a deputy, I wrote about it,my loyalty is to biafra and not to kanu or Uwazurike

You are a hypocrite and I will keep on exposing you

First you say biafra is a scam

Secondly you go behind and work with ex ipob members fighting for Biafra?

I don't understand your hypocrisy

Is asari not a crook and a criminal and even a killer?

Look you are a bloody hypocrite, Bury your head in shame

You call ipob a terrorist organisation, but you go and work with ex ipob members, this means you can collect money from ex bokoharam members

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by Igyeseh06(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2021

Unknown gun men or Nigerian Army in
disguise?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by fenibak: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ijele aka oyigboupdate seen defending fulanis

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
Northernblood3:

Come and Go indeed. where do they come from and where do they enter when they go, Are you sure you have been to Onitsha before?

Do you think it's your village you can appear and disappear into a bush?

Chai, Iberibe bu oria

Oga those things are in video. Stop being a foolish hypocrite. There are some things too overwhelming. The one in Orlu the address was mistakenly videos as the camera man waves his phone to the catholic missionary school sign board. If u doubt the video u have the address go there and interview the people in the place the said event happened. Stop acting stupid

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
fenibak:

Lol look I am not dull like you, I did an extensive research before I started my activism on biafra , I never started as a fan of kanu, but look around you who is fighting for Biafra?I supported uche mefor for leaving Ipob because he was not regarded as a deputy, I wrote about it,my loyalty is to biafra and not to kanu or Uwazurike

You call ipob a terrorist organisation, but you go and work with ex ipob members, this means you can collect money from ex bokoharam members

Ijelespeaks works with no ex IPOB member
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
fenibak:
Ijele aka oyigboupdate seen defending fulanis

Lol cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
fenibak:

U Supported Uche mefor. Can he go a week without exposing Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Recycling plant will soon be open
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OnyeObodo: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ugly iddiot. Fake news propagator.

I wonder why IPOB have not done the needful on this useless animal below.

Ugly baboon.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by CursedNsukka: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Northernblood3:

Come and Go indeed. where do they come from and where do they enter when they go, Are you sure you have been to Onitsha before?

Do you think it's your village you can appear and disappear into a bush?

Chai, Iberibe bu oria
The oyigboupdate is far more igbo than u can ever be. All the things he said here happened

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by CursedNsukka: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
OnyeObodo:

Ugly baboon.
Still more reason why we like the exposition of killers like u
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by legendgalas(f): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
fenibak:
You are avoiding me while battling me with your Jerryherd account, I am not a member of ipob and I have made it my business now on your matter because it is getting disgusting

Pray that biafra would never come

I will personally hunt you down and bring you back to igbo land and you would be tried for treason and if you are found guilty you would be jailed, in biafra land there would be no death penalty, we would follow EU standards.

But you must be tried for supporting the enemy and if you remember I always tell you this same thing all the time, ijele must not be touched because I respect opposition and freedom of speech but if you are found guilty of supporting the enemy like you are doing now all over social media you would jailed.

I already have enough evidence to nail you.

Biafran secret service would ask for your extradition from arewa Republic and if they refuse we would use the buhari style just like you supported how Buhari used it for Nnamdi kanu

I want you to know that I am watching you and I would never be like those that threaten violence, nah, I am. More smarter and educated than that, every democracy needs opposition, we all can't live kanu or ipob

Lastlt, I just discovered that you are been funded by politicians and ex ipob members like obidi obienu.

Who is funding you? Because you have no job.. You live in hotels.. You must finish this war you started to the end and you are lonely wishing death on kanu, I see you says it all over Facebook

U be mumu, na mouth una sabi.
Empty foolssss

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
CursedNsukka:

The oyigboupdate is far more igbo than u can ever be. All the things he said here happened

God bless u brother. When u expose them they call u sabo and threaten to kill u.
They say we should mind our business but will not stop attacking people going about their business who don't buy their idea.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
legendgalas:

Empty foolssss

Lol lau3don kill me here o grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by fenibak: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ijelespeaks works with ex IPOB member

I have showed you the proof already
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by fenibak: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
legendgalas:

Empty foolssss

He would be tried for treason and it is not a joke
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by fenibak: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
OnyeObodo:

Ugly baboon.

No please, I support freedom of speech and not treason,no body should touch Oyigboupdate, we must protect ijele so he can be tried when the time comes
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
fenibak:

Sorry I wanted to write doesn't. Typo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by fenibak: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

U Supported Uche mefor. Can he go a week without exposing Nnamdi Kanu

That one is not serious about freedom fighting

Answer the question.. You say biafra is a scam then why are you working with an ex ipob member called obidi obienu?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
fenibak:

And working with ex Igbos how does that concern the topic on ground is it true or false. Was a sienna burnt at nnewi round about?
Were some unknown persons with guns stopping people from opening their shops?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by fenibak: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

And working with ex Igbos how does that concern the topic on ground is it true or false. Was a sienna burnt at nnewi round about?
Were some unknown persons with guns stopping people from opening their shops?

It does because I hate hypocrisy and you have no principles, how would you be working with ex ipob members? But you say biafra is a scam and as for the sienna this is just the beginning, an avalanche is coming
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
fenibak:

No please, I support freedom of speech and not treason,no body should touch Oyigboupdate, we must protect ijele so he can be tried when the time comes

Oga hold your elected officials accountable. Okezie ikpazu is now wearing onye dot because Abaribe wore it and his lootings were forgiven. Una don dey praise Okezie ikpazu for wearing onyedot. If una like allow politicians to loot and use Biafra deceive una.

On this thread the person below have started supporting Ikpazu.
https://www.nairaland.com/6657244/governor-ikpeazu-wears-dot-nation

Politicians like Abaribe just dey use Biafra deceive una from holding them accountable

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
fenibak:

It does because I hate hypocrisy and you have no principles, how would you be working with ex ipob members? But you say biafra is a scam and as for the sienna this is just the beginning, an avalanche is coming

Ex IPOB who has seen the truth. Sometimes take time to open your mind and listen to divert views. Nobody sponsors Ijelespeaks.
After you'll tell us to mind our business. But people minding their business are being attacked and u say its just the beginning. When these people attacked point hands to who attacked them you'll call it sabotaging. But u can't let sleeping dog lie.

If u think Biafra under Nnamdi Kanu is not a scam u think Abaribe will let Nnamdi Kanu rule him?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by fenibak: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga hold your elected officials accountable. Okezie ikpazu is now wearing onye dot because Abaribe wore it and his lootings were forgiving. Una don dey praise Okezie ikpazu for wearing onyedot. If una like allow politicians to loot and use Biafra deceive una.

On this thread the person below have started supporting Ikpazu.
https://www.nairaland.com/6657244/governor-ikpeazu-wears-dot-nation

Politicians like Abaribe just dey use Biafra deceive una from holding them accountable

This is why I was supporting you when you first started but when you started going crazy I stopped and I discovered that you are a hypocrite and worse part you said on Facebook that you are a member of apc, it shows you have no principles, why didnt you join ypp, shame on you

We have crossed the line of no return and no going back and I dislike all igbo leaders, all of them

I agree with you on Abaribe and the rest even your fulani slave hopeless Uzoadinma

But Abaribe have paid the price already and we forgive him for the alleged corruption, I will write an article about Abaribe
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by fenibak: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ex IPOB who has seen the truth. Sometimes take time to open your mind and listen to divert views. Nobody sponsors Ijelespeaks.
After you'll tell us to mind our business. But people minding their business are being attacked and u say its just the beginning. When these people attacked point hands to who attacked them you'll call it sabotaging. But u can't let sleeping dog lie.

If u think Biafra under Nnamdi Kanu is not a scam u think Abaribe will let Nnamdi Kanu rule him?

You are confused, remember you are dealing with a highly intelligent person.

Now you say biafra under kanu is a scam? I don't understand where you stand and tomorrow you would be screaming one nigeria

If you support one nigeria stop working with ex ipob members because they want biafra so I don't understand you people, no principles or ideology

You are sponsored by ex ipob members and politicians

Because you have no job, even youtube can't pay you because you are always on Facebook

Lastly kanu won't be the president of biafra and you always forget we have people in the world igbo Congress, highly qualified people

I am not against you fighting kanu, supporting fulanis is where I have a problem and that is treason

You are working with a criminal asari because obidi obienu is working with asari and uche mefor and Uwazurike
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
fenibak:

You are confused, remember you are dealing with a highly intelligent person.

Now you say biafra under kanu is a scam? I don't understand where you stand and tomorrow you would be screaming one nigeria

If you support one nigeria stop working with ex ipob members because they want biafra so I don't understand you people, no principles or ideology

You are sponsored by ex ipob members and politicians

Because you have no job, even youtube can't pay you because you are always on Facebook

Lastly kanu won't be the president of biafra and you always forget we have people in the world igbo Congress, highly qualified people

I am not against you fighting kanu, supporting fulanis is where I have a problem and that is treason

You are working with a criminal asari because obidi obienu is working with asari and uche mefor and Uwazurike

Stop beating around d bush. Working with ex Igbos pls prove
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
fenibak:

This is why I was supporting you when you first started but when you started going crazy I stopped and I discovered that you are a hypocrite and worse part you said on Facebook that you are a member of apc, it shows you have no principles, why didnt you join ypp, shame on you

We have crossed the line of no return and no going back and I dislike all igbo leaders, all of them

I agree with you on Abaribe and the rest even your fulani slave hopeless Uzoadinma

But Abaribe have paid the price already and we forgive him for the alleged corruption, I will write an article about Abaribe

Show me where u supported me when I started.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ndi mind your business can u see?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by techWriter1: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
highlight me your pal; I know you who you WE!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by fenibak: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Stop beating around d bush. Working with ex Igbos pls prove

In the second screen shot below obidi obienu a top ex ipob member and an ex nnamdi kanu personal friend is praising you on his face book page, connect the dots.

Why would an ex top ipob member be praising a man Insulting a group that he used to belong to?

And the first screenshot you agreed to what obidi obienu told you to stop doing and it means you guys talk in private

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO by lordlugards: 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
embarassedRemember some unknown people destroyed a man's Sienna jeep in Nnewi round about this Afternoon. Incase u missed it. Here is it

https://www.nairaland.com/6670049/ipob-breaks-mans-sienna-nnewi

As u can see if u pause it at the end of the video while they were hiding. It says Catholic Diocess of Orlu Sancta Maria Secondary School. P.O Box 19 Umuaka Njaba Local government area of Imo state.

The first video is from Anambra, the last is Orlu Imo state. Unknown gunmen on black and black with guns and knives going around making sure everybody comply with Igbos order to sit at home.

These are the videos IPOB wouldn't show u.

Watch and call me sabo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MahmEdMnnJY
taaaaaaaaaaa ESN gbuooo gi there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You / Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home / Why Do Anambra Women End Up Being A Housewife Despite Their Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.