Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists (26319 Views)

Police Tear-Gas Tinubu’s Supporters, Journalists At APC Primaries Venue / ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by KingLennon(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
This is going to be a long week in Nigeria and Benin. Am steady observing sha...

2023 should load fast o
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by GasAndOilTheory(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Sunday Igboho will be extradited in two weeks
I dey surprised it took long than kanu

1 Like

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Curious345: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Free igboho

2 Likes

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Curious345: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Free IGBOHO now

2 Likes

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by wallrichy: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
All roads in South Western Nigeris leads to Benin Republic while all roads in South East Nigeria leads to Abuja. Igboho and NMK and Southern Nigeria must be freed from the grip of Terrorist Buharism and bunch of dirty, smelling, goro eating deadly illiterates vampire called Fulani Hausa terrorists bandits from the Northern Nigeria. The most stupid and senseless people in the world according to recent Guinness world record.

2 Likes

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by adelaja70(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
YEs grin
Flog the miscreants & terrorist apologists!!
Dog? No wonder you dey reason like one..

1 Like

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by PIMPAR: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Send the idiot to prison. No need to waste time here
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by PIMPAR: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Iloverc:
Buhari is a Terrorist
Wailing zombie
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by yorubarere: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Seniorwriter:
This looks fake....

Gutter is an understatement....they are despicable.

@Seniorwriter
I have been noticing them for their junk journalism for a while and the role they play in ethnic division. They are pro north and pro buhari. They will soon be put to shame.
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by rollandben(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
YEs grin
Flog the miscreants & terrorist apologists!!
You wey suffer don scatter your life, and you still wan extend am to your child and unborn children. Its better you wake up, because the heat is about reach you too. Spit
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Successmind(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Maybe they were making noise,na why the court called the beninoise police..
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by whippersnapper(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Igboho should rot in hell as far as i care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Their law should take its course. No more, no less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by porthouse7(f): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:
See clean environment even glittering at night....ordinary Benin Republic

I remember a day I visited Obama beach, close to the American embassy in Benin Republic. I felt like I was in Europe. From there I went to have fun at a beautiful restaurant called festival des glasses. All those who destroyed this country with nepotism, tribalism, religion, corruption won't go unpunished. Right here on earth will they nurse one terminal ailment or the other which will eventually take their lives and everything they've used the proceeds of the above to acquire or garner will vanish in their very eyes.

See our youths nowadays...they're victims of the ineptitude of the so-called leaders. Growing up, we saw education as competitions. We all aspired to graduate with a 2.1. What I read today on the chests of those young graduates which they called a sign out statement nearly made me weep. Obviously they're going through hell in their various universities, with seemingly unending strike and a harsh academic environment...the children of those who destroyed this country are schooling in Best universities and colleges abroad with the money meant for development of our education and health sector back home, which they stole. God will ask them before they enter their graves.

Anyone who still believes Nigeria is giants of Africa should visit cotonou where there's orderliness and rule of law as evident on people's faces. The moment you cross seme or idiroko borders, even nature would tell you you've just left something strange behind you
u are very correct.... Benin republic don pass Nigeria in development and calm environment
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Jaybee8181(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
When it comes to oppressing their citizens no African country is small or poor.

They only claim small, poor and broke when citizens ask for meaningful development. It shameful and disgusting
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Iamfavored: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:
See clean environment even glittering at night....ordinary Benin Republic

I remember a day I visited Obama beach, close to the American embassy in Benin Republic. I felt like I was in Europe. From there I went to have fun at a beautiful restaurant called festival des glasses. All those who destroyed this country with nepotism, tribalism, religion, corruption won't go unpunished. Right here on earth will they nurse one terminal ailment or the other which will eventually take their lives and everything they've used the proceeds of the above to acquire or garner will vanish in their very eyes.

See our youths nowadays...they're victims of the ineptitude of the so-called leaders. Growing up, we saw education as competitions. We all aspired to graduate with a 2.1. What I read today on the chests of those young graduates which they called a sign out statement nearly made me weep. Obviously they're going through hell in their various universities, with seemingly unending strike and a harsh academic environment...the children of those who destroyed this country are schooling in Best universities and colleges abroad with the money meant for development of our education and health sectors back home, which they stole. These are the people some myopic youths still worship and call their godfathers. God will ask them before they enter their graves.

Anyone who still believes Nigeria is giants of Africa should visit cotonou where there's orderliness and rule of law as evident on people's faces. The moment you cross seme or idiroko border, even nature would tell you that you've just left something strange behind you
I feel you my brother
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Elzakzaky: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
seunaj:
After Buhari attempted to crash Benin economy by stopping importations from Benin, they are still acting like a loyalist to terror. Benin body language is disturbing. There is no transparency in whatever they are doing. They are acting like slave masters. Well, I know that our current president "AGF Malami" must have carried the southern taxpayer oil money to bankroll Benin as he did in Kenya. Don't be fooled, Buhari has done a high level secret handover to the Fulani cabals headed by Malami. Welcome to the era of President Malami
If you expect anything short of extradition, you should have your brain examined. All the court sittings are mere formalities
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by joway91: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2021

Follow up for this exotic piece.

High quality cell,

fast charging capacity,

2.1 A output current,

multiple protections

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Afriface: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Benin will cash out big time on this deal from Nigeria Government. They want 1 billion dollars before an extradition. Sunday committed no crime in Cotonou.
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Halle000: 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
A 9-YEAR-OLD GIRL WAS IDENTIFIED AS THE ONE SEEN IN CCTV FOOTAGE SETTING ELEANO SUPERMARKET ON FIRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agIQhtXM3Ls
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by techWriter1: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sunday Igboho will ocs deported in two months
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by brightalo1010: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
yorubarere:
Dailypost with their fake news again. I don't know why people still read dailypost. A divisive, ethnic based news outlet that can whitewash the Fulani govt to any length. I spit on them and their management.

Igboho will be freed and kanu will walk free. Just like every afflictions, buhari and his govt won't last forever.

When?
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by smallsmall: 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Go and tell your Financier in Bourdillon, to go and bring him, l think say he wan be President naah? grin grin
#PrinceOfHell
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Chromes001(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Noted
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by femlad97(m): 12:06am On Jul 27, 2021
yorubarere:
Dailypost with their fake news again. I don't know why people still read dailypost. A divisive, ethnic based news outlet that can whitewash the Fulani govt to any length. I spit on them and their management.

Igboho will be freed and kanu will walk free. Just like every afflictions, buhari and his govt won't last forever.
]u dey ur house dey talk rubbish...... Between dailypost and you who can update me on current news coming from beninsee u are not there....dem go free d guy dem no free d guy.....no mean say u go collect money......calm down baba....give me ur source of information
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Bigpat: 1:17am On Jul 27, 2021
Journalists are something else. Is it their court in Benin that will investigate Igboho for Nigeria and try Igboho for Nigeria, Igboho is being alleged by them and he is in their court for that allegations, pending his handover to Nigeria
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Bigpat: 1:30am On Jul 27, 2021
Some journalist are not intelligent liars, so this road is the court premises and court also sits at night. Even if you are being sponsored, can't you do a nice job?
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Pumpumking: 1:56am On Jul 27, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

Video HERE

Kanu started the $hit...that blooooody IBO terorist should be shot by firing sqaud....edddddiot man!!! (real talk) angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Governors At Peace Meeting With Sheriff (photo) / Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) / FG Hires Lawyers In Saudi Arabia To Facilitate The Release Of Zainab Habib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.