Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists (26306 Views)

Police Tear-Gas Tinubu’s Supporters, Journalists At APC Primaries Venue / ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by HonNL: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
The Police in Benin Republic have dispersed journalists and hundreds of Yoruba Nation activists from the premises of the Cour De’appal De Cotonou on Monday.

The officers drove into the venue of the hearing of the case against Sunday Adeyemo, also known as Sunday Igboho, in about seven trucks.

They chased away the crowd, who were waiting on the court’s verdict.

The Beninise court is still in session as of the time of filing this report.

Igboho’s lawyers and his wife, Ropo, were allowed inside the courtroom.

The court is currently investigating the allegations brought against Igboho by the Federal Government of Nigeria which claimed, amongst other things, that the activist is a gun runner.

The court is also expected to rule on the extradition or otherwise of Igboho.

Igboho and his wife were arrested at the Cadjèhoun Airport in Cotonou around 8pm on July 19, 2021, while they tried to catch a flight to Germany.

SOURCE

Video HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by inoki247: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
I even think say na today the world wan end with all the hearing wey dem fix for today na adjourn dem adjourn everything....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by DoggoneDogg: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
YEs grin
Flog the miscreants & terrorist apologists!!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by PrinceOfLagos: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sunday Igboho will be extradited in two weeks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by FreeStuffsNG: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Wahala is like trying to go through Benin Republic to Germany with fake passport.
They should please let the court do their job.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by yorubarere: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dailypost with their fake news again. I don't know why people still read dailypost. A divisive, ethnic based news outlet that can whitewash the Fulani govt to any length. I spit on them and their management.

Igboho will be freed and kanu will walk free. Just like every afflictions, buhari and his govt won't last forever.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by henry4991(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
hmmm issoright
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by seunaj: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
After Buhari attempted to crash Benin economy by stopping importations from Benin, they are still acting like a loyalist to terror. Benin body language is disturbing. There is no transparency in whatever they are doing. They are acting like slave masters. Well, I know that our current president "AGF Malami" must have carried the southern taxpayer oil money to bankroll Benin as he did in Kenya. Don't be fooled, Buhari has done a high level secret handover to the Fulani cabals headed by Malami. Welcome to the era of President Malami

17 Likes

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by chukwuibuipob: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
sad
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Gravity56: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
No Comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Eriokanmi: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
See clean environment even glittering at night....ordinary Benin Republic

I remember a day I visited Obama beach, close to the American embassy in Benin Republic. I felt like I was in Europe. From there I went to have fun at a beautiful restaurant called festival des glasses. All those who destroyed this country with nepotism, tribalism, religion, corruption won't go unpunished. Right here on earth will they nurse one terminal ailment or the other which will eventually take their lives and everything they've used the proceeds of the above to acquire or garner will vanish in their very eyes.

See our youths nowadays...they're victims of the ineptitude of the so-called leaders. Growing up, we saw education as competitions. We all aspired to graduate with a 2.1. What I read today on the chests of those young graduates which they called a sign out statement nearly made me weep. Obviously they're going through hell in their various universities, with seemingly unending strike and a harsh academic environment...the children of those who destroyed this country are schooling in Best universities and colleges abroad with the money meant for development of our education and health sectors back home, which they stole. These are the people some myopic youths still worship and call their godfathers. God will ask them before they enter their graves.

Anyone who still believes Nigeria is giants of Africa should visit cotonou where there's orderliness and rule of law as evident on people's faces. The moment you cross seme or idiroko border, even nature would tell you that you've just left something strange behind you

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Wickedfact: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Sunday Igboho will be extradited in two weeks

And if they don't extradite him, you can dress like Bobrisky and run to Abidjan.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by McOluOmo: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Wahala is like trying to go through Benin Republic to Germany with fake passport.
They should please let the court do their job.

1 Share

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by chukwuibuipob: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
angry angry shocked shocked angry
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Wickedfact: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
YEs grin
Flog the miscreants & terrorist apologists!!

This desert-dwelling animal again.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Sonnobax15(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
shocked
I don comot my hand from this igboho and Nnamdi Kanu matter kpatakpata...

2 Likes

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by onoms4luv(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
But them say, Sunday fit dey disappeared na,

so wetin he still dey wait for??

2 Likes

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by NwaNimo1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2021

8 Likes

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Numerouno94(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
sad They re simply acting out the script given to them by Buhari nd his cohorts.

Most African countries nd abusing of power is sometin else; no room for rule of law nd fundamental human rights. It's such a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Phoenixflap: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hmm
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by MemoriesAndMe: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
They were all warned by Ighoho's lawyers not to show up in court, but the stubborn ones still went as if they have any help to render. One can't even tell if they're his fans or spies.

Beninnoise courts are not same as Nigerian courts where people want to make themselves nuisances around courthouses and end up getting arrested for disorderly conduct on a case that has nothing to do with them, these ones took their madness to Benin Republic after the warnings.

13 Likes

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kill igboho Now,
Kill de bastardy terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by ogologoamu: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
wink

When will MALAMI PRODUCE WADUME AND THE 10 SOLDIERS FOR TRIAL?

4 Likes

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by FatimaAbubakar(f): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
We thank our darling daddy for making Nigeria a laughing stock on the world stage.

Lewisjohnson:
Kill igboho Now,
Kill de bastardy terrorists

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!

ogologoamu:
wink

When will MALAMI PRODUCE WADUME AND THE 10 SOLDIERS FOR TRIAL?

My bandits/businessmen brothers from the land of piss will not be comfortable with this your question

4 Likes

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by BSsniffer: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Garbage fake news showing just a road with cars

3 Likes

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by maxjax(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
angry ....haba Dem still dey court this night ni tongue
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Julianaa: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
West african countries share many things in common

Especially Nigeria/Togo and benin
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by yorubarere: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
BSsniffer:
Garbage fake news showing just a road with cars
That is dailypost for you. They run propaganda for the evil govt.
Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by Seniorwriter(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
This looks fake....
yorubarere:

Lol... People easily see through dailypost deceits. The gutter paper will soon be boycotted for their unprofessional ethics.
Gutter is an understatement....they are despicable.

yorubarere:

I have been noticing them for their junk journalism for a while and the role they play in ethnic division. They are pro north and pro buhari. They will soon be put to shame.
Pinned

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beninoise Policemen Disperse Igboho's Supporters, Journalists by yorubarere: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Seniorwriter:
This looks fake....

@Seniorwriter
Lol... People easily see through dailypost deceits. The gutter paper will soon be boycotted for their unprofessional ethics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina LP Presidential Campaign Coordinator Calls Obi "Supreme Monkey" / Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims / Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.