Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere (23166 Views)

Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Don’t Compare Don Perignon To Ogogoro – Fani-kayode / Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muric Slam Afenifere / Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by DanielAlhassan(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
weblord1900:
From Agitation to religious kasala...

I think it will be hard for people with difference in religion, lifestyle, culture, language, tribe to live together in peace and harmony. They should just divide this country.
The biggest issue facing this country is Islam just imagine the nonsense they are saying nobody should be compare to Muhammed who is Muhammed

My own opinion

1 Like

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Egabs(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:
The only people that have the moral right to bash islam are Atheist!!!

Christianity is even worse than Islamic when it comes to hypocrisy.

The Christian Fundamentalists state God is
good, but the evil Bible teaches otherwise!

1. God drowns the whole earth.
In Genesis 7:21–23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women,
children, and fetuses. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37–42, the evil
Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.

2. God kills half a million people.
In 2 Chronicles 13:15–18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow
Israelites.

3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God kills all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their
king was stubborn.
PAGE 1

4. God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41–49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them.
So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.

5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20–21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing “men and
women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.”

Is Jesus a hypocrite??

Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating. He defends himself by attacking them for not killing disobedient children according to the commandment:

"He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death." (See Ex 21:15, Lev 20:9, Dt 21:18-21) So, does Jesus think that children who curse their parents should be killed? It sure sounds like it. 15:4-7

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

You'll still see same hypocrites who believes in this evil book bashing Islam.

Do you know how many millions of people that were killed by Christian crusaders??

Do you know how many billions black people were killed by the white Christian colonist that conquered and forcefully christianized Africans??

Keep your religious book aside and read books... Religion is here in Africa to limit black people!!

Hypocrisy and stupidity are two of the things keeping Religion alive especially here in Africa!!
And for ur mind now u make sense , shay God who do some people this thing the reason we are like this in this country sense is not cheap if not I would av ask u to go buy some
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by harmargedon: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:
The Christian crusaders massacred more than 20 million people on Earth.

1) genesis 1 (3-5) And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

Ok let's analyse this: we all know what brings light this world -The sun and the moon. So where did that light from let there be light come from? Any same person knows it's not possible to have light without the sun or moon so the let there be light statement is bullcrap. It's all lies from the book of lies (the bible)

Dear Christian religious fanatic....

Here are the 5 Deadly Lies Of The Bible:

1.Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?
(a) God did 2 Samuel 24: 1
(b) Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

2.In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?
(a) Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
(b) One million, one hundred thousand (IChronicles 21:5)

3. How many fighting men were found in Judah?
(a) Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
(b) Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

4.God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?
(a) Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
(b) Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

5.How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?
(a) Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
(b) Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

I need someone who can counter me with facts!!

The bible is just full of lies and contractions!!
but this seems to be out of place

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by viceddy95(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:

children, and fetuses. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37–42, the evil

In 2 Chronicles 13:15–18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow
Israelites.

In Exodus 12:29, God kills all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their
king was stubborn.
PAGE 1

In Numbers 16:41–49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them.

Is Jesus a hypocrite??

Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating. He defends himself by attacking them for not killing disobedient children according to the commandment:

"He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death." (See Ex 21:15, Lev 20:9, Dt 21:18-21) So, does Jesus think that children who curse their parents should be killed? It sure sounds like it. 15:4-7

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Do you know how many millions of people that were killed by Christian crusaders??

Do you know how many billions black people were killed by the white Christian colonist that conquered and forcefully christianized Africans??

Keep your religious book aside and read books... Religion is here in Africa to limit black people!!

Hypocrisy and stupidity are two of the things keeping Religion alive especially here in Africa!!

Nonsense, what you wrote doesn't make sense..
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Mosesvic11(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:
The Christian crusaders massacred more than 20 million people on Earth.

1) genesis 1 (3-5) And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

Ok let's analyse this: we all know what brings light this world -The sun and the moon. So where did that light from let there be light come from? Any same person knows it's not possible to have light without the sun or moon so the let there be light statement is bullcrap. It's all lies from the book of lies (the bible)

The bible is just full of lies and contradiction!!
nobody has the time to counter an empty skull that reads without understanding. You just display how empty you are upstairs
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by emapeteum(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
RioCarputo:
I'm a Christian but this is very bad, absurd, disrespectful and blasphemous comparing Igboho to Prophet Mohammed.. what has he done or what's been his impact or is a Prophet or a Preacher common, come off it...
My friend, you are not a Christian.A true Christian will never see somebody who said Christ was not crucified,and he is not the son of God as a prophet.Maybe,you are a northern Christian who sometimes wrongly believe that he was a prophet.That paedophile and blood sucking 7th century caravan robber.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by DanielAlhassan(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:

Israelites.

king was stubborn.
PAGE 1

Is Jesus a hypocrite??

Kill Nonbelievers

do you even understand what you are saying

Have you taken your medication today

1 Like

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tranquillity360:
That doesn't change the fact that muhammad is the leader and creator of terrorism.

Raping under age is his hobby,both male and female.

Muhammad the pig eater.

Better leave that guy. I think he is a psycho patient
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by luluman: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Faller:
But when Muric Compared Buhari to Jesus.....we did not hear anything.....

All these hypocrites sef...or was Jesus not mentioned in the Quran (Anobi Isa ).... isn't that Enough reason not to compare him (Jesus) with a mortal man.... Imagine comparing a vegetable to Jesus and Yoruba Muslims did not say anything......

Now they are bursting our speakers

To f.....cking he'll with all of them
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by manuel65(m): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:
The Christian crusaders massacred more than 2 Billion people on Earth.

The bible is just full of lies and contradiction!!

See how u just sidan turn bible upside down dey mumu urself
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by luluman: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Prosperous111:
Prophet Muhammad was a mortal and Igboho was a mortal too. Prophet Muhammad was fighting for his people and what he believes in and Igboho was fighting for his people too

There should not be any comparison between them cos there Quest and missions is different and. We can't compare any one to Jesus. I have expected them to criticize the afenifere because their nonsense talk plenty
Better shut your mouth or I slap you. When Muric compared one person to Jesus our lord where were you?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by manuel65(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
Islam is just the world's biggest problem

1 Like

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by LZAA: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
DabuIIIT:
When it comes to betrayals,you will always see coneheaded structures there. grin

Lzaa how you doing
grin grin grin grin grin
I dey bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by eldoradoxx: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
So Igboho cannot flee to preserve himself from the criminal government of Buhari on the instruction of Sango, Obatala or whatever gods he worships, only Prophet Mohammed ( PBUH) is entitled to flee while being persecuted for his belief? Somebody should educate me pls. This argument is just needless.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by emapeteum(m): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
Mpanyi:

Gibberish. What you should understand is international standard of prosecuting wars changes with time. You also made a futile efforts of trying to rope in the Prince of peace Jesus. Discuss the subject matter and stop being a coward. When it comes to Christian thing you can then bring in whatever you are trying to say here. Before I conclude know that there is no central moral code agreed upon by atheists. Atheists are pro abortionists. Some are for population control using wars, ammunition and other means. The first atomic weapon that was built and used was at instance of an atheist, Einstein.
Though I agree with you,but Einstein was not an atheist( though he was not sure of God's existence) and he did not built atomic but he wrote a letter to President D.Rosevelt of the need for America to lead in this field before the Germans
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Myself2(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Faller:

All these hypocrites sef...or was Jesus not mentioned in the Quran (Anobi Isa ).... isn't that Enough reason not to compare him (Jesus) with a mortal man.... Imagine comparing a vegetable to Jesus and Yoruba Muslims did not say anything......

Please repeat it again jare.
Afenifere compared Igboho to Mohammed and Moses.
As usual, the Christians will let it slide as such doesn't bother them, but the ones that say theirs is the religion of piss will be pissed off
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by emapeteum(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
dmbb:

Quran is a words of God not a words of man, no one speak in Quran but Allah.
Jesus calls Himself a Man
“Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God.” John 8:39-40.

He also called himself son of man.

For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost (Luke 19:10).
Jesus said.
The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had not been born (Matthew 26:24).

If God and Jesus are the same, having the same mind, knowledge and power, then why would Jesus beg himself in the garden of Gethsemane, to spare himself from having to be crucified? Furthermore, why would Jesus ask himself why he has forsaken himself by allowing himself to be crucified?

No place Jesus say worship me
No place in the Bible does Jesus ever say, “Worship me.”

John 4:23:
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Notice Jesus said, “… true worshippers shall worship the Father …” So the question is, “Do you want to be a true worshiper or not?”
Jesus said only God is good.

Mark 10:18:
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Congratulations for worshipping human being grin
Their usual way of reasoning.no wonder most Islamic countries are most backward nations on earth.They reason from their anus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by ThinkSmarter: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
grin
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
Adegbemiro11:

That dance when you know you will have a partner in hell.

Lol grin
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Iykenuwa(m): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
JEWELofHELL666:
The Afenifere’s statement has attracted a lot of backlash from Muslim faithfuls on social media who said the Prophet’s movement was given a wrong interpretation by the Yoruba group.

Qur'an witnesses that Prophet Mohammed never did anything from His own. He did what is ordained to Him.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/27/don%E2%80%99t-compare-igboho%E2%80%99s-travails-prophet-muhammeds-%E2%80%94-islamic-faithful-slam-afenifere

Including marrying a six-year-old Aisha?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by UtuokeAlcoholic: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Faller:

Was Jesus not a mortal according to your history book.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by dmbb: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
emapeteum:

Their usual way of reasoning.no wonder most Islamic countries are most backward nations on earth.They reason from their anus
I want you to disobey your Bible that Jesus is a man and that no one should be worshipped but God
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Bonapart(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Mohammed died and was buried and got eaten by pigs. Your prophet is a pervert

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by 10kgod(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
The reason why I like country that don't take religion seriously like China
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by RonJeremy: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
It is clearly stated in the Koran that Mohammed was a bandit at one time and left Mecca to strategise and that is exactly what Igboho an ex PDP thug (according to APC sympathisers) is doing. Therefore, the comparison is right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Gabkosh: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Why can't they compare igboho to mohamad, is mohamad not human born with sperm like igboho.

So the guy even I mean Mohamad also ran for his own safety grin
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Brushstrokes20: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bullocks!
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by RonJeremy: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Iykenuwa:

Including marrying a six-year-old Aisha?
That was a good uppercut reply! I wish I can buy you halal beer

1 Like

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Faller:

You dey mind the senseless fanatics.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
weblord1900:
From Agitation to religious kasala...

I think it will be hard for people with difference in religion, lifestyle, culture, language, tribe to live together in peace and harmony. They should just divide this country.

My own opinion

Na Dem still dey struggle to keep the failed state one. Dimwit lots

1 Like

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
dmbb:

I want you to disobey your Bible that Jesus is a man and that no one should be worshipped but God

A man Jesus who is the spirit of Allah according to qu'ran 66:12.
cheesy
Deceived muslims. How can a mere man be the spirit and word of Allah?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode / Why I Refused To Be Ambode’s Running Mate In 2015 –hamzat / Peter Obi Holds Press Conference, Throws Up Water & Education Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.