Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere (23167 Views)

Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Don’t Compare Don Perignon To Ogogoro – Fani-kayode / Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muric Slam Afenifere / Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
Iykenuwa:

Including marrying a six-year-old Aisha?

Awon oponu! No mind them
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by dmbb: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kdon2:

But you forgot to add where Jesus said I and my father are one! Olodo!
That is the contradiction
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
dmbb:

I want you to disobey your Bible that Jesus is a man and that no one should be worshipped but God

Na your problem be that. Whoever you like worship. No be you go take people to paradise all human are answerable to God by their deeds not your pronouncement. Infact you so insignificant in the equation.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Lightorder: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
dinamoo:
Religion. Africa's biggest problem

saying the truth is your problem. Tell us the very religion that has been a problem to not just Africa but the entire globe. Coward , you want to generalize and stay safe
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bonapart:
Mohammed died and was buried and got eaten by pigs. Your prophet is a pervert

He was killed by a Jewish woman after lusting for her. Oponu prophet

1 Like

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by moufan: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tranquillity360:
That doesn't change the fact that muhammad is the leader and creator of terrorism.

Raping under age is his hobby,both male and female.

Muhammad the pig eater.
myndd, seun, you must ban this idiot. Abusing and denigrating muslims will never be allowed
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by billyG(m): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kdon2:

U g
No mind them jare... Na one Jewish woman kill am. He was poisoned to death by the woman. He too like toto. grin
Really?U got proof?
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Qudsi:

A man Jesus who is the spirit of Allah according to qu'ran 66:12.
cheesy
Deceived muslims. How can a mere man be the spirit and word of Allah?

Mehn! you are loaded guy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
BobbyZrealist:
To Arrewa,you said;
"The Bible is full of lies and contradictions"

But that does not change the fact that;
Islam is a false religion.
With a false Doctrine.
Found by a false prophet.

I will rather adhere to Christianity,Judaism,Hinduism, Buddhism, or Atheism.

But Islam has never ever appealed to me.
To be very sincere.
It is the most intolerant among all religions.
Very rigid and blindly defensive.

No appeal at all. Just killers
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Prosperous111:

For your people for house and village. Omo ale

You seem ret@rded! grin
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Tranquillity360: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
moufan:
myndd, seun, you must ban this idiot. Abusing and denigrating muslims will never be allowed
Where is the abuse.

So truth is now abuse.

And only muslims have the right to abuse christians like the person i quoted.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
Prosperous111:

Brother take it easy I wasn't in for anyone. Maybe You goty point wrong. I'm a christian and also a yoruba.

Then you speak like a bas****d yoruba!
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by femlad97(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
If some people die tomorrow please no one should put it here.....because both the Christian here and the muslim here are possess by the devil......you both are abusing the name and prophet of God....because of igboho who is a traditionalist- babalawo
May God have mercy
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by mctech(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
I hope there will 'llb no bloodshed over this.
But why are the Christians not fighting for their Moses?
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
grin
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by ignis: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
OhiOfIhima:

Are you sure you're normal?

You are the abnormal person here for answering a simple question with a rude question.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
moufan:

But you can denigrade Christian's.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by yemmywesey(m): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Igboho don't mind them you and prophet Muhammad ( SAW) both ran away from persecution from Ibadan to cotonou and mecca to medina. Just because you are fight for your peoples political and religion beliefs freedoms.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
billyG:

Really?U got proof?

It's right there in their Quran bro!
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
femlad97:
If some people die tomorrow please no one should put it here.....because both the Christian here and the muslim here are possess by the devil......you both are abusing the name and prophet of God....because of igboho who is a traditionalist- babalawo
May God have mercy

Which one is prophet of God, Jesus or Muhammed?
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Asapchris(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
Prosperous111:
Prophet Muhammad was a mortal and Igboho was a mortal too. Prophet Muhammad was fighting for his people and what he believes in and Igboho was fighting for his people too

There should not be any comparison between them cos there Quest and missions is different and. We can't compare any one to Jesus. I have expected them to criticize the afenifere because their nonsense talk plenty
But you have ear problems when Muric Compared Buhari to Jesus. this Muslim people ehn.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
Prophet muhammad would have been surprised at the extend nigerian muslims exteem him.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by dmbb: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kdon2:

Na your problem be that. Whoever you like worship. No be you go take people to paradise all human are answerable to God by their deeds not your pronouncement. Infact you so insignificant in the equation.
Read your Bible, don't bribe anybody to read you what you want to hear, realize this and become a true worshiper of God as propagated by Jesus
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by UncommonLogic: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
[[s]quote author=Kdon2 post=104147724]

That's why the region with fanatics have remained backward in 22nd century of life! You no reason that one. Lazy fanatics[/quote][/s]

Your SADEAST erosion ravaged evil jungle is not backward? Delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG xtain terrorist monkey.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by femlad97(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kdon2:

Which one is prophet of God, Jesus or Muhammed?
both are sent by God...u better go repent....its a greater sin u commiting...satan is making u guys seeing its like play.....
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
dmbb:

Thank you for rejecting your Bible that Jesus was a man

Your illiterate what do you know about the Bible. A Muslim doesn't even know his qu'ran and hadiths and they want to teach Jews and Christians that Pedophile MuhamMad copied their books 600years after and confirmed in his Confused idiotic state that the Bible is authentic. Infact, the qu'ran says when Muslims are confused that they should consult the people of the Book(Bible which refers to the Jews and Christians).

Jesus after ascending and becoming one with God speaking to John the Beloved

Revelation 1:8 KJV — I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 1:11 KJV — Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Revelation 21:6 KJV — And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Revelation 22:13 KJV — I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

The Bible declares Jesus to be God.

The Qu'ran declares Jesus, a supposed "mere man" to be the WORD and SPIRIT OF Allah which automatically makes Jesus to be God(Qu'ran 4:171; 66:12, etcetera even Jesus created a live bird from Clay just like Allah created from Clay)

The Hadiths declare Jesus to be the JUST JUDGE and the only one to return again after thousand of Years. Only God can do that.

And many more.

You submitter to a confused pedophile MuhamMad.

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by bizhop01: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Igboho never slept with people wife's cool
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by NoSentiment: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Faller:
But when Muric Compared Buhari to Jesus.....we did not hear anything.....

All these hypocrites sef...or was Jesus not mentioned in the Quran (Anobi Isa ).... isn't that Enough reason not to compare him (Jesus) with a mortal man.... Imagine comparing a vegetable to Jesus and Yoruba Muslims did not say anything......

Now they are bursting our speakers

Why didn't xtians protest then? You expect muslims to protest the desecration of their so called God, Jesus, on xtians behalf? You are not serious. To every folks, their own sage. You dont value your own, and you want others to value theirs along with urs because of ur stupidity.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
femlad97 post=104149401[s:
]both are sent by God...u better go repent....its a greater sin u commiting...satan is making u guys seeing its like play.....[/s]

MuhamMad is a Pedophile sent by Satan. Please, Muhammad is not even fit to be a rat in the next life.

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Glink2018(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
JEWELofHELL666:
The Afenifere’s statement has attracted a lot of backlash from Muslim faithfuls on social media who said the Prophet’s movement was given a wrong interpretation by the Yoruba group.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/27/don%E2%80%99t-compare-igboho%E2%80%99s-travails-prophet-muhammeds-%E2%80%94-islamic-faithful-slam-afenifere

With religion, you can manipulate anything in Africa...the moment all these Islamic Jihadists read the write-up of comparing Igboho with Mohammed, their strength came up like a mad man of Gadarene...
We are in for the best time under the Buhari government....we will keep suffering the heat together...
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by toye440: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Many can't even see the plot, this has the North written all over it. It's the same colonial method of divide and rule.
In other to quell the agitation, they need to set brothers against one other; tower of babel. They don't need to attack physically, all they do is press the button and their slaves ( Yoruba Muslims) would do the rest. Ask them how much has religion contributed to any economy; Zero.
No society can grow with the way Islam is practiced in this country.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by dmbb: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Qudsi:

Your illiterate what do you know about the Bible. A Muslim doesn't even know his qu'ran and hadiths and they want to teach Jews and Christians that Pedophile MuhamMad copied their books 600years after and confirmed in his Confused idiotic state that the Bible is authentic. Infact, the qu'ran says when Muslims are confused that they should consult the people of the Book(Bible which refers to the Jews and Christians).

Jesus after ascending and becoming one with God speaking to John the Beloved

Revelation 1:8 KJV — I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 1:11 KJV — Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Revelation 21:6 KJV — And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Revelation 22:13 KJV — I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

The Bible declares Jesus to be God.

The Qu'ran declares Jesus, a supposed "mere man" to be the WORD and SPIRIT OF Allah which automatically makes Jesus to be God(Qu'ran 4:171; 66:12, etcetera even Jesus created a live bird from Clay just like Allah created from Clay)

The Hadiths declare Jesus to be the JUST JUDGE and the only one to return again after thousand of Years. Only God can do that.

And many more.

You submitter to a confused pedophile MuhamMad.
What I am seeing is a contradictions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Holds Press Conference, Throws Up Water & Education Challenge / Saraki knows he must step down as Senate President – Omo-Agege / South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.