Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters (23176 Views)

SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse / Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian / Buhari Shuns Meeting With Bauchi, Adamawa Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by gbengaadeleye12: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by iampeterben(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2021
It's better na.
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Seniorwriter(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The highest joke of the year is that Buhari is going for Education summit in London.

What's the dullard going to say there ?

Very expensive joke as related to playing with the Intelligence of those other attendees & that of the Nigerian elites home and abroad.

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS ABEG!

@SeniorWriter
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by lookingfly: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2021
limeta:
since yesterday I have seen a couple of Nigeria embassy cars 222D in and around Surrey
gengen......bubu is in trouble. Seems this is becoming effective.
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2021
jlinkd78:
It's paradoxical to link a "Buhari" with an Educational Summit in d UK. It's even more absurd that a supposedly session that was supposed to be virtually attended online have tax payers money wasted because itinerary Buhari must enjoy medical tourism. More shameful is that even in that foreign land, this Mr Lifeless is even afraid of his own shadows as he now avoids his constituents

A very shameful thing.
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Franklyspeakin: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2021
The one that no one is talking about is that he traveled to UK for a virtual conference. Is it that the network is not good enough for buhari and our doctors are not good enough for him?? See even if you are a buhari supporter, what is bad is bad. If what the president provides for us is not good enough for him then thats double standard.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by ThuGGeR147: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2021
I dey wait the marniquine for Aso Rock like this with my base ball stick, in fact I just beat one DSS now now, him don run enter inside aso rock back, another soldier come shot join but the bullet bounce like table tennis, as i rise my batt, him run 4-40...... Na here I dey since yesterday dey wait am, I must teach him the language he understands!..... What rubbish, I say I no want Buhari again, na by force

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by sukar886: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2021
Is too shamefull, how can a president be hiding from his people , meaning he is a failure ... Abeg make them track am there, disgrace am well

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by fredoooooo: 9:52am On Jul 28, 2021
Sir liar reporters and bend down and select news grin
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by kollinz1234(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2021
Aufbauh:

Which one is 'spoken language' biko nu? Lol! Are we communicating verbatim?
Do you mean written English? Haba.

You probably wish you have the opportunity for a quota system so that it can improve your standard.

Coward Buhari and his Fulani hearders dealing with Ipobian miscreants since 1520AD. Can you figure?
Kai quota system messed u up big time. Pls read what "spoken language" is. Laziness will not let you read before coming to spill trash. U will just issue meaning to statement 'as it name implies'. Pity
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Femijohn198: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2021
He should fix Nigeria the way he met it during 2015, And after that he should resign. Imagine 1k can't buy beans again. Bubu must go
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2021
For those peddling this train of thought that the president can't be harass easily, what happened at Argungu Fishing Festival last year should have serve as an eye opener, but history have shown us that folks don't learn from history

Let's even remove Nigeria from the picture, what about Mali, France that happened too recently.
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by begge: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2021
This is why he is called lifeless
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Joseph08(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2021
Aufbauh:
These wailers with their changing narrative is shameless and pathetic.

Their Ipob wing told us that Buhari cannot enter UK, now he's there they're now telling us that he can't dare a particular location. Junckies!

Let me ask what has those senseless protest since 2015 against Buhari achieved for you guys? Nothing!
I can't waste 8yrs of my life wailing ceaselessly and senselessly. God forbids!

Keep on dreaming and enjoying the change Buhari promised.

The Northerners are the ones feeling the poverty heat more, 95% of beggers are from the North.

Despite the nepotism Northerners are scattered everywhere begging for money.

I no dey give dem shi-shi tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by slowice(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2021
A certificate-less incompetent man going for education summit? Make it make sense? Nigga is shamelessly shameless
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by ruffhandu: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2021
I don't know why people don't know Buhari went to UK to meet with Kenyan President and PM to discuss Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by CSTRR: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2021
bigtt76:
Man was saving us London hotel costs now you guys don force am to go stay at Dorchester abi ..idiots angry

Baba go book like one month and pay in fresh pound sterlings.

He won't spend more than a week there.

Free money is sweet to spend.
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Princeton92(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2021
Why do I find this so very funny?
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Toscarel: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2021
Aufbauh:

Their Ipob wing told us that Buhari cannot enter UK, now he's there they're now telling us that he can't dare a particular location. Junckies!

Let me ask what has those senseless protest since 2015 against Buhari achieved for you guys? Nothing!

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by FatimaAbubakar(f): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2021
Aufbauh:

SHUT UP!!!

YOU HAVE NO SHAME. CHEAP PAID AGENT!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Toscarel: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2021
Aufbauh:

Delusion at it peak!
You think Buhari is a senator, minister or governor that can be harass easily? Have any of ur Ipob miscreants came as close to 100m within the reach of Buhari presence?
Keep feeding yourself imagination that makes you feel cool. Buhari no send una.

If macaron of France was slapped then who is buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by zeuss: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Buhari is the most unpopular Nigeria president.

The guy who slapped macron is in jail BTW
he was sentenced just yesterday and handed only 4months goal time for assault on the person of macron not office of the president, prior to which he was out and about.
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by bigtt76(f): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2021
Yes keh ...before he was saving money by staying at the high commission house but shei' those people nor de allow am rest there

CSTRR:

Baba go book like one month and pay in fresh pound sterlings.

He won't spend more than a week there.

Free money is sweet to spend.
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by orion7: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2021
Hangmnk:
Can't they do it here...

So that we can teach them in the language they understand.

Cowards

Cowards and fcking chest beaters
pained monkey.

We will do it where he will watch helplessly .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by AmuEbule: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2021
Hangmnk:
Can't they do it here...

So that we can teach them in the language they understand.

Cowards

Cowards and fcking chest beaters

You are a HERO only when you type rubbish and post here on nairaland,

When you start taking your medication again, ask your dull brain this question:

Why are the protesters not getting shot or arrested in UK?

There's freedom of expression and normal Governments respect and allow that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by JohnBullMySon: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2021
zeuss:
he was sentenced just yesterday and handed only 4months goal time for assault on the person of macron not office of the president, prior to which he was out and about.
No. Assault on a public official, not Macron. It's actually a more serious offence.
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by hotseat: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2021
This is what you get when you've failed your people.

Hiding from the very people he claims to lead.

Chai!

What a calamitous president!
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by ademuyiwa20(f): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2021
Abeg u people should look for him in the UK by force by fire. He's needed urgently in his fatherland
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Hendtime: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2021
Dabronze:
Which type of battery he dey use
samsung, infinix, Tecno, abi na itel.
Nokia grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Yuslaw2438: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2021
EXTompolo:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/27/busted-buhari-shuns-abuja-house-uk-avoid-nigerian-protesters

It's obvious that this lifeless man travelled to UK for another purpose perhaps to refill his brain because his brainless right now
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Bigchristo: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2021
EXTompolo:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/27/busted-buhari-shuns-abuja-house-uk-avoid-nigerian-protesters
They should find him anywhere that UK and boo him to go back home we have hospitals here let them make it functional, imagine someone who is uneducated attending educational summit what is he doing there?
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Zetty177x: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos / Looter Tithes’ Comment: Bello Apologises To Catholic Bishops / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.