Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Did I Pass The Test And Fall Hand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Pass The Test And Fall Hand (496 Views)

How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Pass The Test And Fall Hand by BonPatrick(m): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Good evening guys, there is this girl I am dating and she is very nice and churchy. So one evening I stay late in her lodge I ask her if I will sleep over she said yes, I say no because it might lead to something else but I will not misbehave, she said no problem but after I entered she locked the door but suddenly said if am really serious? I said yes she jokingly said I should go please. I laugh and said good night. My question is, was she trying to test me? Or she really need me but I was too fast and left.
Re: Did I Pass The Test And Fall Hand by iamtardey: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Whatever it is you bleeped up.
Re: Did I Pass The Test And Fall Hand by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good evening guys, there is this girl I am dating and she is very nice and churchy. So one evening I stay late in her lodge I ask her if I will sleep over she said yes, I say no because it might lead to something else but I will not misbehave, she said no problem but after I entered she locked the door but suddenly said if am really serious? I said yes she jokingly said I should go please. I laugh and said good night. My question is, was she trying to test me? Or she really need me but I was too fast and left.
She is Churchy and you are acting churchy ...both of you should continue pretending to yourself , so you can't sleep over and mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Did I Pass The Test And Fall Hand by BonPatrick(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
My di*k might stand
jackcanfield:

She is Churchy and you are acting churchy ...both of you should continue pretending to yourself , so you can't sleep over and mind your business.
Re: Did I Pass The Test And Fall Hand by Cerebellum: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
You need to go back to school to learn this, 'English'

You hear...Mumu simp OP, posting mumu post

To cut ur gbola is hu gry me self

1 Like

Re: Did I Pass The Test And Fall Hand by BonPatrick(m): 12:08am On Jul 28, 2021
Na your matter mtcheew
Cerebellum:
You need to go back to school to learn this, 'English'

You hear...Mumu simp OP, posting mumu post

To cut ur gbola is hu gry me self

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Relationships. / Ladies, Its On!!!!! / I Hate This Type Of People On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.