Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) (61528 Views)

UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly / Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Mirsab: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Do you mean Secondary School, or Uni? Please Explain.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
De lecturer is angry. Una go give green light, if de should come close una go hold una jeans n pants tight. On top of that una go come frame Dem de up . So it's better u wear Ankara she simple.
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by makydebbie(f): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin

There is obviously no blood there.

And this is not a gender based crime.

Let her eat Okpa and drink Soya milk, she will feel better.

You’re part of the problem

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by EmperorTolson: 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
School is not only a scam
It could also be a curse
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Kennyking1234: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
post=104182549:
One of them said.....'they should just come and give me my slippers let me go',
Na only her slippers be her own concern for dis ogberaga matter
Some ladies sef!

@lecturer, this is so wrong mehn!
we @
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Asadujames202(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
Wonderful

Butt

cheek
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by mizz2posh: 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nowadays you will see 15yr old in Uni and majority don't have sense, if you check well you will see she deserved the beating undecided

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Sleeknigga: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
k
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
Allah I go pounch the lecturer wallahi.
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by chrisanderson99: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
L
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Dozman88: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
No lecturer has the right to raise his/her hands on a student in the higher institution..that's pure harassment..the higher institution is a training ground for nation builders not a kindergarten school except if there is more to these story that we do not know about.
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Some students are too saucy, and lack manners , which made the lecturer very angry to the extent of beating her, he could have
just given her carryover shikina . sad But if the man is guilty , make thunder fire his left nyansh into 36 pieces sad

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by bizhop01: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fake news, i blame YouTube
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Cappoditutti: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
As una say no more sex for marks na im make. D man dey para

benjackugo:
UNIZIK Student Beaten By Lecturer For Not Wearing Ankara Dress (Photo, Video)

A viral video captured injury allegedly inflicted on the body of a female student of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by a male lecturer who assaulted her for not wearing Ankara dress to the school hall, IgbereTV reports.

The video shared on Instagram was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR3Vuikje6J/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj3TknujpBU

https://igberetvnews.com/1396623/unizik-student-beaten-lecturer-wearing-ankara-dress-photo-video/
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Canberra55: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin

There is obviously no blood there.

And this is not a gender based crime.

Let her eat Okpa and drink Soya milk, she will feel better.
how many likes do you need to feel relevant in life?

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by delzbaba(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Dem don dey beat university students for naija Could never happen in my time.
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Lexusgs430: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
That lecturer don meet hin waterloo...... cheesy
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Latakia(f): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
IPOB lecturer they are not flogging those that couldn't memorize the Biafra anthem.
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
Even in the higher institution of advanced learning we still have untamed and uncivilised fellows. Who does that in this 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by ignis: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
That lecturer should be sacked.
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
benjackugo:
UNIZIK Student Beaten By Lecturer For Not Wearing Ankara Dress (Photo, Video)

A viral video captured injury allegedly inflicted on the body of a female student of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by a male lecturer who assaulted her for not wearing Ankara dress to the school hall, IgbereTV reports.

The video shared on Instagram was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR3Vuikje6J/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj3TknujpBU

https://igberetvnews.com/1396623/unizik-student-beaten-lecturer-wearing-ankara-dress-photo-video/
jeeesus see blood ooo PLS WHERE IS THE BLOOD I DIDNT SEE ANY. if the news is true the lecturer must be sick in the head why on earth you flog a university student? and a female for that matter the gender that everyone is afraid of now

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by felixawe(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
This nothing but assault and battery....it's a punishable offense, of which the assailant risk jail term
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by superCleanworks(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
And based on naija wey we dey... thats where this story ends. Full stop.
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by MOVIC6: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
It’s seems when lucifer fell, he resided in Africa...
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The reason why that lecturer flogged her was not because she didn't wear Ankara but because she refused to open her legs to him, I see that lecturer becoming miserable in life, I see him entering into a problem that will ruin his career because of women, I see him getting sacked by the university.

This I have seen.
thank god you are dreaming
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by tommy589(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
delzbaba:
Dem don dey beat university students for naija Could never happen in my time.

E tire me o! Very disrespectful Na only principal fit reason our mata when we dey class 4

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
bibbiana:
Ankara na the new dress code ni

Register and earn when you perform daily tasks. No harm in trying, as you must not pay before you earn.
Click on each of social media boxes once you register and receive the tasks. Click on task icon at the bottom to submit all received tasks.
http://www.goldenlion.top/#/register/0015881

Why not try something where you do no task, you don't send capital to any company, you don't need to look for people and your capital is always in your account instead. Wouldn't 10%-80% profit monthly make sense? You don't have to do it but at least get to know what it is about...
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by pek(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
vibre:

Baba theumy didn't say where she was bleeding from, she might be bleeding in places hidden from public view.
The picture and heading must correlate.
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by abouzaid: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ofadaman:
The lecturers are the way they are because , the students are the way they are .

If majority of the student behave like secondary school kids, lecturers will begin to behave like secondary school teachers.

The students set the precedents because they have the numbers.
I recall in my school days, I had gone to submit a paper and the lecturer asked me to go wash his food plate and buy him food from the store, and Ideclined humbly telling him I have library sessions, he broke into a feat of rage, I held my ground letting him know that his own son is in the UK studying for a degree not washing plates of lecturers .

sense de your talk but it's easy and common for lecturers to victimise students over such actions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' / My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.