Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) (61527 Views)

UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly / Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by LOKOLESCO(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Been beaten is better than given u carryover or given u tough time in your programm bro!atleast no grudge is hold against u anymore.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Hapinex01: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Wooing goes wrong

Since she no gree for ram, any small tin Mr lecturer go react
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by MMXX: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ofadaman:

I got a B, the paper was worth 30 marks, I got only 10 from it and scored 57 from the exam
Lucky you.

Some lecturers are cruel, after such reply to some,just go and register the course for the next year
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Theagnosticdude: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The reason why that lecturer flogged her was not because she didn't wear Ankara but because she refused to open her legs to him, I see that lecturer becoming miserable in life, I see him entering into a problem that will ruin his career because of women, I see him getting sacked by the university.

This I have seen.

Na only terrible things u dey see? �

When you go see better thing for we country?
W
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by willismart(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
But I can't see any blood anyway
The lecture should be treated in the language he understand
Pls check my signature
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by ochebado: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
benjackugo:
UNIZIK Student Beaten By Lecturer For Not Wearing Ankara Dress (Photo, Video)

A viral video captured injury allegedly inflicted on the body of a female student of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by a male lecturer who assaulted her for not wearing Ankara dress to the school hall, IgbereTV reports.

The video shared on Instagram was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR3Vuikje6J/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj3TknujpBU

https://igberetvnews.com/1396623/unizik-student-beaten-lecturer-wearing-ankara-dress-photo-video/
na waooo Una for put am the lecturer body wotoporious na him the mad, doe's he think is secondary school sha I trust my school wouldn't do that #ABU
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by alizma: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The reason why that lecturer flogged her was not because she didn't wear Ankara but because she refused to open her legs to him, I see that lecturer becoming miserable in life, I see him entering into a problem that will ruin his career because of women, I see him getting sacked by the university.

This I have seen.
Because everything in your skull revolve around sex. Have you asked to know the department, have you asked to know why the lecturer is demanding that she wear Ankara, do you even asked to know if the lecturer had told her to leave the class if she can't wear the Ankara or not? So what makes you think that a lecturer will just single out a girl going or sitting in the class and starts to beat her for not wearing Ankara
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
bibbiana:
Abeg, tell me about it. I can combine together.

It's simple. A bot trades crypto for you. No losses. Your capital is always with you. You are not giving any company that will now promise you to give you capital and profit after a while. You do nothing. Chat me up on WhatsApp. My number is on my profile
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by matm: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
It's called discipline.Nigeria is not USA.D only thing dt saves adults from beating is abiding by rules no matter where.On d road,misbehave and run ur mouth,u will be hit on d mouth by d police and even touts let alone in school.
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
bibbiana:
Ankara na the new dress code ni

Register and earn when you perform daily tasks. No harm in trying, as you must not pay before you earn.
Click on each of social media boxes once you register and receive the tasks. Click on task icon at the bottom to submit all received tasks.
http://www.goldenlion.top/#/register/0015881
Have you cashed out of the platform before advertising it?
Oga there's harm in trying oh, especially if you waste your data on some fruitless shits.
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by DavidEsq(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
grin grin fuuuuuu grin
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Coldie(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin

There is obviously no blood there.

And this is not a gender based crime.

Let her eat Okpa and drink Soya milk, she will feel better.

village fit u i swear......

no ,matter the situation this is assault
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by badboyTee(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
I support the lecturer cuz she might did something bad
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Princeton92(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
I see no bleeding you're just exaggerating the story
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Semaj77(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
vibre:

Baba they didn't say where she was bleeding from, she might be bleeding in places hidden from public view.

Why put the heading and omit to put a picture of the place she's bleeding from
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Isaactroy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Oga seer, weldone o
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by peppermint7(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
mizz2posh:
Nowadays you will see 15yr old in Uni and majority don't have sense, if you check well you will see she deserved the beating undecided
Until de kill your pikin for school under the guise of lecturing wer you go get sense
Nonsense
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by peppermint7(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Princeton92:
I see no bleeding you're just exaggerating the story
So with seeing the bleeding the act de
Ok by you
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by peppermint7(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
matm:
It's called discipline.Nigeria is not USA.D only thing dt saves adults from beating is abiding by rules no matter where.On d road,misbehave and run ur mouth,u will be hit on d mouth by d police and even touts let alone in school.
God go let dem discipline your pikin like this amen
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Kylce042(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin

There is obviously no blood there.

And this is not a gender based crime.

Let her eat Okpa and drink Soya milk, she will feel better.

I don’t have change to spare so remain senseless.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by goodheart02(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
chimpanzee4:
This is Africa and Ankara is part of our culture.

Hope he used belt

You must be sick
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Princeton92(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
peppermint7:

So with seeing the bleeding the act de
Ok by you

Not supportive of that sha but.....
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by peppermint7(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
Princeton92:

Not supportive of that sha but.....
Oga no but
all na offense
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Princeton92(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
peppermint7:

Oga no but
all na offense

Okay then..... N.E.X.T pls cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Vlain: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
chimpanzee4:
This is Africa and Ankara is part of our culture.

Hope he used belt

Lol how is Ankara part of ur culture- do you make them here or they are imported-same with ur hollandis and whatnots
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by abeggnow: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
vibre:

Baba they didn't say where she was bleeding from, she might be bleeding in places hidden from public view.
even if she doesnt bleed where on earth do you hit a student?? what are the student unions doing??these lecturers have too much power.
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by atonement12: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
Cultist lecturer!
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by subcbouy: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
"Glorified secondary, you see am now"
Re: Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) by Adekunbimichael: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Wahala wear wetin again??
benjackugo:
UNIZIK Student Beaten By Lecturer For Not Wearing Ankara Dress (Photo, Video)

A viral video captured injury allegedly inflicted on the body of a female student of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by a male lecturer who assaulted her for not wearing Ankara dress to the school hall, IgbereTV reports.

The video shared on Instagram was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR3Vuikje6J/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj3TknujpBU

https://igberetvnews.com/1396623/unizik-student-beaten-lecturer-wearing-ankara-dress-photo-video/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' / My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.