Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,947 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

He's Acting Strange - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Acting Strange (5995 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / She Has Been Acting Strange Bcuz / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Acting Strange by slimyem: 5:12pm On May 14, 2011
I have been seeing him for about 4 months now and he's been really sweet and nice.
He started acting strange a few weeks ago.he doesnt call back if he misses my calls and he doesnt even call anymore.
I brought it up a few times and he says nothing is wrong.he's just being himself.
I have told him to lemme kno if its over and he says its nothing like that.
Just so you know, we've not had sex yet.
What do i do??its messing me up.
Re: He's Acting Strange by hunkyjohn(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2011
It could be anything. Lets start with maybe he's getting bored. You guys need to spice things up a bit. How often do you guys see each other?
Re: He's Acting Strange by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 14, 2011
^^niiice!

@topic: This is just my little rant as I have once been in your shoes.

You just started out and the relationship is toooo young for it to stale out like that.
I think the both of you need to REALLY have a talk because something is not right.  undecided
Not answering calls? being nonchalant? two BIG RED FLAGS!!!!! Get that checked out sis.
Leave him a message on v.m. or if you know where he lives go there and see him in person.
Take charge sis because there is nothing worse than letting it drag on "hoping and wishing"
only to be hurt in the end.

Never let someone have such a hold on you and act like they do not care. If what I suggested
is too much then you need to flip the script. I know you  care about him but you cannot force him
to show affection to you, so if it means you have to cease from calling him then so be it. Easier
said than done but it can be done. Too many other fishes in the sea to be caught up with one
red herring  undecided undecided. Bottom line.
Re: He's Acting Strange by aminalib(f): 5:35pm On May 14, 2011
Someone does not always have to tell u verbatim, look at their actions, uve already told him your concern if he cannot act properly on it, then u should move on, as they say do not make someone a priority if they are not treating u as one.if a guy truly wants u there is nothing that will stop him
Re: He's Acting Strange by slimyem: 5:38pm On May 14, 2011
@hunkyjohn, we used to see every weekend but the election period affected us a little so we resorted to calls

@mzdarkskin, thanks sis.i clearly understand all of this.i'm trying very hard to stop trying to call him.i just pray my emotions dont get the better of me.
Re: He's Acting Strange by Pweety4me(f): 5:45pm On May 14, 2011
@MsDark y r u use using my font color? angry
Re: He's Acting Strange by MMM2(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2011
op
may be he is tired of spending his money on u,
     AND
how come u did give him Womanliness since now he has gotten anoda Womanliness.
Re: He's Acting Strange by zealot4me(f): 6:03pm On May 14, 2011
OP DERE IS SOMETHING HE IS HIDING FRM U OR MAYBE HE DOSENT WANT U ANYMORE BUT DOESN'T HOW TO LET U KNW

THERE IS ALOT BEHIND BARS
Re: He's Acting Strange by Pweety4me(f): 6:19pm On May 14, 2011
Something is definetly wrong, sooner or later your gonna find out sha. . .
Re: He's Acting Strange by BABE3: 7:05pm On May 14, 2011
1) Boredom~~ he's bored with y'alls relationship. lipsrsealed

2) Losing intrest in you~~ that can make him misbehave too.

Ask him what's going on with him? If he ain't saying anything, then~~~ undecided Nuff said!
Re: He's Acting Strange by r231(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2011
Pweety4me:

call the police cheesy

1 Like

Re: He's Acting Strange by 190: 8:31pm On May 14, 2011
Maybe he's sick and tired of you

or maybe you might av been disrespectful or done one or two offences

we men always seem to give our men chances to dull emselves each time they misbehaves

1 Like

Re: He's Acting Strange by stuffs4me(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2011
He might be having some personal problems of his own that he hasn’t told you about. Like work place, family, financial, etc. Try to find out exactly what the problem is before you conclude.

Best of luck
Re: He's Acting Strange by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 14, 2011
@Poster,
The dawgs been going out with you for four months and you have not allowed him to hit first base yet?
WTF are you here lamenting for?
As you make your bed,shall you lie on it,I would'nt be following a girl around for four months without any action on the side,Tell me has he kissed you yet?

As for those advising you to pay him an un scheduled visit, I am sorry for you cos what you will see in his place will shatter your heart into a thousand pieces.
Take it from a true playa,he is already hitting some skins on the side.
Re: He's Acting Strange by Pweety4me(f): 9:30pm On May 14, 2011
r231:

call the police cheesy
Oh i see. . .
Re: He's Acting Strange by LadyT(f): 9:36pm On May 14, 2011
If you have not memorised his number delete it!

See if he calls you if he doesnt have a very good cry take a deep breath and move on.
Re: He's Acting Strange by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 14, 2011
just knock him. dat's all
Re: He's Acting Strange by GaussS: 10:22pm On May 14, 2011
sauer:

just knock him. dat's all
[color=#550000][/color]
the top of the head is too far (if he's tall), a shove would be more like it
grin
Re: He's Acting Strange by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 14, 2011
LadyT:

If you have memorised his number delete it!
how to? just smash ur head against the wall.
See if he calls you if he doesnt have a very good cry take a deep breath and move on.
Re: He's Acting Strange by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 14, 2011
Pweety4me:

shocked shocked angry angry

r231:

call the police  cheesy

I'm innocent tho!  undecided undecided

slimyem:

@mzdarkskin, thanks sis.i clearly understand all of this.i'm trying very hard to stop trying to call him.i just pray my emotions dont get the better of me.

No problem! I really hope this works out for you in the end.
I hope I am wrong about my assumptions and even if I am not you will get through this.  smiley
Re: He's Acting Strange by Pweety4me(f): 11:05pm On May 14, 2011
Ehenn! angry

U berra just go bck to ur iice blue
tongue
Re: He's Acting Strange by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 14, 2011
grin grin

sad ok o! I don't want u to give me a pweety-cyber azz whooping over my font color! angry undecided undecided undecided
Re: He's Acting Strange by Ifedisky(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2011
i get the feeling it's not a mutual decision for you guys not to roll in the hay yet. The guy's just 'power playing', trying to break you down psychologically so you'll give in. If you know absolutely there is no unresolved issue between you, just let him be. Once he gets tired of playin lil games he open up. Not before accusing you of bein insensitive and uncaring, Just watch out. He's carrying out the final part of 'breakin down a stubborn girl'
Re: He's Acting Strange by Pweety4me(f): 11:38am On May 15, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin grin

sad ok o! I don't want u to give me a pweety-cyber azz whooping over my font color! angry undecided undecided undecided

Good galz wink tongue
Re: He's Acting Strange by CrudeOil2(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2011
He's probably protesting over the lack of sexxxual activity in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: He's Acting Strange by Mynd44: 5:28pm On May 15, 2011
the playa is probably hitting it on the side with someother person
Re: He's Acting Strange by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 15, 2011
I think 4 months is too quick to start losing interest in a girl especially when sex hasn't occurred. I think he has other issues bothering him , give him time and see what happens.
Re: He's Acting Strange by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 16, 2011
I have been in your shoes b4, so have several other gals the outcome is always thesame. The guy has left you even if you sleep with him now he is still going to leave you. so let him go dont make excuses for him luckily there isnt much to salvage. He is not into you.
Re: He's Acting Strange by belawilly(f): 12:44pm On May 16, 2011
By their actions you shall know them. Believe this nobody can love you more than you love yourself and chick expect you aren’t busy let the men do the work- trust me from experience the tougher you are the more attention you get.

1. Never call him on your own if he hasn’t called you over 5times.
2. Only reply and sms when you feel like it.
3. Don’t insist on seeing him if you haven’t turned him down over and over.

Trust me any man who is ready for the real deal would stick despite the hitches- don’t and never get emotionally involved when you know how emotional you are.

Chicks na man suppose dey die for you if you know your onions!!!!!!!
slimyem:

I have been seeing him for about 4 months now and he's been really sweet and nice.
He started acting strange a few weeks ago.he doesnt call back if he misses my calls and he doesnt even call anymore.
I brought it up a few times and he says nothing is wrong.he's just being himself.
I have told him to lemme kno if its over and he says its nothing like that.
Just so you know, we've not had sex yet.
What do i do??its messing me up.

1 Like

Re: He's Acting Strange by slimyem: 12:57pm On May 16, 2011
thanks y'all.you've been really helpful.i had the face to face talk with him already and its neither head nor tail.
I'm prepared for whatever now.i pray HE helps me through it,
Re: He's Acting Strange by rully2: 3:10pm On May 16, 2011
If he say its nothing, then act like its nothing! First, stop calling him. If he doesn't call u for like a week after not hearing from u, then he's probably not into u anymore.

Some guys just don't come out to say they're not interested anymore, he may think that u should get the message when he stops calling u, so if u wait probably a little more time and its still d way it is, then be strong and move on. I'm not goin to ask u to waste ur time talking about it cos u'll probably still get same response.

If he's really into u, he would want to work things out, then he would be willing to discuss, but if he's not, he wouldn't want to waste anytime doing dat.
Re: He's Acting Strange by rully2: 3:14pm On May 16, 2011
slimyem:

thanks y'all.you've been really helpful.i had the face to face talk with him already and its neither head nor tail.

That's what i'm talking about,

(1) (2) (Reply)

End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster / She Lied About Her Viriginity Status / Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.