Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa (3096 Views)

IPOB Will Defend Israel If Allowed Passage To Israel - Simon Ekpa / Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by nairalandankrah: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Aonkuuse:
run oo they are coming to insult you and ur generation
You are the same person using two different Monika to answer yourself
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by gidgiddy: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Faiththatworks:
In as much as I don't like to comment on Biafra and ipob,I believe it's only right I add my own little wisdom to their struggle.
The biggest problem of IPOB and Biafra is Leadership,I still don't understand why Mr kanu has decided to personalise his struggle against the Nigerian Govt.
Personalization of the struggle just doesn't work in Nigeria,u can ask Ken saro-wiwa,I mention his name with deep respect and the highest regard.
That's why in Nigeria, government always goes for whoever they see as the head of a struggle,the Nigerian Govt always,I repeat always desires to cut off the head to kill the snake.
The struggle for equity,justice, freedom is not a personal struggle,it affects almost every Nigerian on a daily basis.
Biafra,kanu and ipob lost the higher ground the day Unknown gunmen killed the Ist officer in the East.
At this point,the head is off,all u see is the struggle of the snake or the chicken on it way to the cooking pot.

Do you have any evidence that Kanu or ESN killed anybody? Or is it speculation?

The same security forces have been shooting and killing unarmed IPOB protesters for years and most of you kept quiet about that
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Web2020: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
These people don't even understand what he is saying. What he simply said is that, the ipob people is set to start taking laws into their hands without control. He is saying, those (government) that have ear should hear what the spirit is saying. Many of you refused to do comprehension in school

1 Like

Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by favor914: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
puzzlegate:
Illiterate Nigerias, I listened to the said broadcast he didn't say anything negative about the biafran struggle. Stop making up a false narrative. Simon Ekpa is a commited biafran. I don't know how they pay you guys to be cooking all these trash ! ...... Rubbish !
Please tell us what he said?
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by amuwo1980: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
The heading and contents of it are completely different from each other , this is what lia Mohammed was talking about disinformation
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by favor914: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Web2020:
These people don't even understand what he is saying. What he simply said is that, the ipob people is set to start taking laws into their hands without control. He is saying, those (government) that have ear should hear what the spirit is saying. Many of you refused to do comprehension in school
Negro you are confused, you did not make any sense? “What he simply said is that, the ipob people is set to start taking laws into their hands without control. He is saying, those (government) that have ear should hear what the spirit is saying“
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Biafrannuke: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
You I'll get his message in few days time.
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Upjis: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Investigative:
With the way zombie are jubilating you will agree with me that they are dumb

Take your foolish five states and go

Will never join you mad people
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Upjis: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/28/biafran-struggle-now-autopilot-%E2%80%93-sacked-ipob-radio-host-simon-ekpa

Goat read this and stop making animal noise
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
Are biafrans still paying for iPob membership? Because you can’t enter Biafraland if you don’t keep up with your ipob membership payments grin
Re: Biafra Struggle No Longer Within Our Reach, To Your Tent Oh Israel — Simon Ekpa by theTranscriber: 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
grin cheesy cry grin shocked grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi / Chris Odey Bags Ambassadorial Appointment With Disabled Community Of Nigeria / Welcome To Lagos - Episode 3 ( Thursday 29nd April , 21.00PM ) BBC 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.