Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4844 Views)

Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband / Broke Guys That Get Girls / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Gudbadguy: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Both in school and street
Re: . by richboy01(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hmm let's wait for the elders in knacking
Re: . by fati2001(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Gudbadguy:
Both in school and street

2 Likes

Re: . by arthurwillia(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lol
I use doctor lash almost 10 babes for Anambra
Use am lash another 8/9 for bayelsa
For school
I just tell them say visit me let’s watch bbnaija that year
Damn

9 Likes

Re: . by Gudbadguy: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
arthurwillia:
Lol
I use doctor lash almost 10 babes for Anambra
Use am lash another 8/9 for bayelsa
For school
I just tell them say visit me let’s watch bbnaija that year
Damn
Hahaha badgy.i don't know why girls like dat show too much

5 Likes

Re: . by Eddodoh(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Let me mark my presence here
Re: . by EmzyT: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
wink
Re: . by Demigod22: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
After making them feel free with me, I will casually invite them to my house. I always tell them to come let me cook for them.

2 Likes

Re: . by Aniboo: 1:00am On Jul 29, 2021
I get three sure scopes that year in school
Two for street. I use am nack tire if I wan narrate am here e long but some other day. Today no funny for me

1 Like

Re: . by peppermint7(m): 1:14am On Jul 29, 2021
Aniboo:
Two for street. I use am nack tire if I wan narrate am here e long but some other day. Today no funny for me
Boss abeg nagrin

1 Like

Re: . by danietohbadt(m): 5:47am On Jul 29, 2021
See as bad guys plenty for here

Lol grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Hypnotise: 6:07am On Jul 29, 2021
Let’s Netflix and chill.
Re: . by Kaylet: 6:09am On Jul 29, 2021
Hmm
Re: . by Benki003(m): 6:42am On Jul 29, 2021
Following grin
Re: . by Gudbadguy: 6:54am On Jul 29, 2021
Demigod22:
After making them feel free with me, I will casually invite them to my house. I always tell them to come let me cook for them.
Hahaha Dem too like food

1 Like

Re: . by Gudbadguy: 6:55am On Jul 29, 2021
Aniboo:
Eya wetin sup na?

1 Like

Re: . by Gudbadguy: 6:55am On Jul 29, 2021
danietohbadt:
See as bad guys plenty for here

Lol grin
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: . by Gudbadguy: 6:56am On Jul 29, 2021
Hypnotise:
Let’s Netflix and chill.
Dey fall for dat one?

1 Like

Re: . by TheEnygma(m): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2021
Hypnotise:
Let’s Netflix and chill.
"Netflix and chill" is actually a code word for knacking, any girl that line works on was already willing to bang gringrin

8 Likes

Re: . by Gadafii: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2021
Girl : have you eaten today?

Me : no oo, I am too lazy to cook, being alone is not even funny at all, I will just drink garrri and sleep jare

Girl: awwww lazy boy, you are not hungry be that

Me : I am ooo, I even have food stuff but wo I no get energy to cook jare

Girl: lol, not that u can even cook oo.

Me: u dey whine me abi, if me and you compete for food challenge I will come 1st, 2nd and 3rd sad angry

Girl: mad, you that can't even boil water oo.

Me: oya when you go get time make you come around, no plenty talk(the ball is now in her court, she either keep it or serve it back, either way, she's on her way to my place when next she has the time,)

Girl: lol okay, next week, sha no cook poison for me(actually I know how to cook a lot).

She will come and I will cook for her, mostly spaghetti,rice,or indomie, I don't neccessarilly have to go down with her, but she knows my place and she will come when next I ask her to, she can hardly turn the offer down smiley

8 Likes

Re: . by Gudbadguy: 8:00am On Jul 29, 2021
Gadafii:

Me : no oo, I am too lazy to cook, being alone is not even funny at all, I will just drink garrri and sleep jare

Me: u dey whine me abi, if me and you compete for food challenge I will come 1st, 2nd and 3rd sad angry

Me: oya when you go get time make you come around, no plenty talk(the ball is now in her court, she either keep it or serve it back, either way, she's on her way to my place when next she has the time,)

Girl: lol okay, next week, sha no cook poison for me(actually I know how to cook a lot).

She will come and I will cook for her, mostly spaghetti,rice,or indomie, I don't neccessarilly have to go down with her, but she knows my place and she will come when next I ask her to, she can hardly turn the offer down smiley

Hehe I have used this once before

2 Likes

Re: . by TheEnygma(m): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2021
Gadafii:

Twale boss.

2 Likes

Re: . by foxxydude: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2021
Memories grin
Re: . by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2021
Babe you know fcu.ck me and fcu.ck you,God no vex.
Re: . by Demigod22: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Gudbadguy:

Hahaha Dem too like food

Hahaha, you know girls just like romantic gestures. E don tey wey we spoil, but now Buhari administration is giving us sense.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lies!!..↑↓
Re: . by Drizzy5001(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
I put on my generator , they will all rush to come and charge their phones, ( they no dey use ear here sound of generator) cheesy I will put big brother, after plugging her phone , she will be attracted to watch It , or even when Big brother has not started , I will just put Any Nigeria movie, from there we move. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ChasinGood(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
We're proud of you here in Tripoli, chief grin
Gadafii:

1 Like

Re: . by arthurwillia(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
Aniboo:

Oga narrate or rest
The energy you use to type this one
Put am into narrating baba mi
Re: . by arthurwillia(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Gudbadguy:

Hehe I have used this once before

E work?
Re: . by Gudbadguy: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
arthurwillia:

E work?
Yup.mostly wen girls are broke

1 Like

Re: . by Gudbadguy: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Drizzy5001:
I put on my generator , they will all rush to come and charge their phones, ( they no dey use ear here sound of generator) cheesy I will put big brother, after plugging her phone , she will be attracted to watch It , or even when Big brother has not started , I will just put Any Nigeria movie, from there we move. wink
Hahaha u make it sound as easy as abc

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? / Dating Foreigners / Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.