Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House (43407 Views)

Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha / BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" / BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Ayo2004: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
This one wey go still get many olosho activities grin

Women,lying and pretending be like Buhari,APC and corruption

1 Like

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Mophor: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Damn Nigga!!!!!!

The truth is that she no gt cloth,if she get she go bring
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Gunboysavage(m): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
He had an accident on his way coming back bro. He's currently in American University of Nigeria teaching hospital in the moon
whisper88:
Sorry to stray off topic, but what's the update about Jeff's travel to the moon
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Reeberry: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
So we should be talking about this nonsense?
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by zudozz: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
dis 1 breast still dey okay.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Why should I buy fake followers undecided

I generate real active worldwide followers and real active Nigeria followers bro.

Dm on WhatsApp to learn more bro
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Gunboysavage(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Your number bro
yinkaOdutuyo:

I generate real active worldwide followers and real active Nigeria followers bro.

Dm on WhatsApp to learn more bro
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Kindfund: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nawa why?
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by GeneralPula: 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
Olosho no dey carry load..

It’s part of her
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Yeezus998(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hmmm abi u no...

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by tfelicityk(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Scam
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by solidmyk(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nl be like, front page topic ; why I didn't bring my party cloths grin grin
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Roman7(m): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
whisper88:

He only spent about 4mins in space

1 Like

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Revolva(m): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
If youn like come with your christmas clothes e no concern us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG8mxEXz2o

1 Like

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by arthurwillia(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
This girl sabi lie
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by AOresources: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Any family man dey wey dey watch Bb Naija this season with the current state of our economy??
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lol abi she no get clothes
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by ImaIma1(f): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
whisper88:

Check the travel section.
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Paulianfa(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
No yawa nah, u go borrow cloth nah

1 Like

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Kunfu(m): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
She's one of the wild cards in the house, that's why she didn't bring much loads to the house

1 Like

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by federal9: 12:09am On Jul 29, 2021
I just watched last season because of Laycon. I am happy I have not tuned to the Bbnaija channel.

Instead of watching people in the house, I would rather make money and work.
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by WoundedLamb: 12:29am On Jul 29, 2021
You guys can complain. Why not stick to your foofball, basketball, Netflix series, Natgeo Wild or whatever makes you happy, and let others stick to thiers?
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by 10mobile: 4:33am On Jul 29, 2021
Africana1123:
We all know the real reason grin
You funny die, I swear.
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by Tigaremporium: 6:10am On Jul 29, 2021
He don come back
whisper88:
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by staphcures: 6:48am On Jul 29, 2021
UncleKoboko:
And this is front page worthy?

Who is this fool?
Don't you have time for other things?
. You will Complain and get Tired .
Threads about BBNaija will Grace Front page everyday .

1 Like

Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by snoopz: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2021
Just go straight to the point, you no too get party cloth
To have auditioned for the bbn and you no too dey go party na irony
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by poweredcom(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2021
All these coded runs gals are in Bbnaija now who no no make e shine eyes
Re: Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House by DigitalSamson(m): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2021
Oya hit me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jagun Jagun: Femi Adebayo's Movie Gets Tongues Wagging / BBNaija: Cee-C's Father Campaigns For Her On WhatsApp (Photos) / What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.