Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Where Are The Nigerian Navy Seals? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Nigerian Navy Seals? (2607 Views)

EFCC Seals Off Dasuki's Mansion In Kaduna (photos) / Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) / Nigerian Navy On Early Morning Parade Along Asokoro (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Nigerian Navy Seals? by Gbenge77(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2011
"Today,Nigerians are looking for Navy Seals, any hope that we might get marines in any arm of our security apparatus.The issues for contestation remains welfare,training,orientation,recruitment and corruption.A black uniform,a black dane gun and a black mind and thats partly the story of the Nigerian Police"
Full write-up here
www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/prince-charles-dickson/where-are-the-nigerian-navy-seals.html
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Navy Seals? by fawazbruce: 7:35pm On May 14, 2011
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Navy Seals? by vladimiros: 7:39pm On May 14, 2011
we have seals?
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Navy Seals? by Mynd44: 7:45pm On May 14, 2011
I did not even know they exist
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Navy Seals? by tpia5: 7:48pm On May 14, 2011
Do you mean american navy seals.
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Navy Seals? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 14, 2011
We have mopol,civil defence and angr-looking soldiers that fit our nature. grin
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Navy Seals? by Ngwakwe: 7:55pm On May 14, 2011
I prefer Nigeria having intelligence agency like Israeli MOSSAD

They are better than US SEALs
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Navy Seals? by fawazbruce: 8:00pm On May 14, 2011
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Navy Seals? by Gbenge77(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2011
fawazbruce:

remember the nigerian seals that tried to 'steal' Umaru Dikko from UK in the early 1980s? They failed oooo. And since things have gotten worse in naija since that time, i assume that the nigerian seals are the beer drinking and igbo smoking mopols who know how to shake down danfo & taxi drivers drivers. The army will probably be the elite seal team 6 equivalent. Of course, we know the army can't even deal effectively with the egbesu boys in the creeks.

Up naija!! we dey laugh
thee
you got me cracking there.
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Navy Seals? by Gbenge77(m): 8:07pm On May 14, 2011
tpia@:

Do you mean american navy seals.

I mean Nigerian.
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Navy Seals? by kodewrita(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2011
fawazbruce:

remember the nigerian seals that tried to 'steal' Umaru Dikko from UK in the early 1980s? They failed oooo. And since things have gotten worse in naija since that time, i assume that the nigerian seals are the beer drinking and igbo smoking mopols who know how to shake down danfo & taxi drivers drivers. The army will probably be the elite seal team 6 equivalent. Of course, we know the army can't even deal effectively with the egbesu boys in the creeks.

Up naija!! we dey laugh
thee

Hope you are trying to be funny. Because that incident was not handled by Nigerians at all, it was outsourced to Mossad and they failed. Get your facts right.

Becoming a SEAL requires extremes of training that a normal unpatriotic person would not be willing to go through.

They are an all-volunteer fighting unit.

Which nigerian will volunteer to fight for a corrupt government?
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Navy Seals? by naijaking1: 11:21pm On May 14, 2011
What do you mean, "where are the Nigerian Navy seals"? Obviously you are not aware of their most recent escapade in Nigeria, especially the north.
You mean to tell me you don't know how they seized police stations, emptied prisons, and then executed their own version of Bin Laden just like the US Navy Seals 6
Unlike the Navy Seals 6 commandos whose picture you probably will never find in active service, our own navy seals were plastered all over the news papers in action a few weeks ago.
The most memorable image of our navy seal was that of able bodied young men with all sorts of dangerous weapons overcoming a local police station where unarmed NYSC members had taken refuge.
Our seals successfully disarmed and chased away the local police, dragged away, and executed the corpers, one of whom was a pregnant woman. Yes, those were our own navy seals, and they didn't even lose a secret radar evading helicopter in the raid unlike their American counterparts grin
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Navy Seals? by Depointer1: 12:07am On May 15, 2011
I wonder why the Poster doesnt know that Nigeria has a Navy Seals. They the one that killed Bola Ige while Obasanjo was watching from Aso. They also killed Dipo Dina and lots more.
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Navy Seals? by Gbenge77(m): 2:22am On May 15, 2011
naijaking1:

What do you mean, "where are the Nigerian Navy seals"? Obviously you are not aware of their most recent escapade in Nigeria, especially the north.
You mean to tell me you don't know how they seized police stations, emptied prisons, and then executed their own version of Bin Laden just like the US Navy Seals 6
Unlike the Navy Seals 6 commandos whose picture you probably will never find in active service, our own navy seals were plastered all over the news papers in action a few weeks ago.
The most memorable image of our navy seal was that of able bodied young men with all sorts of dangerous weapons overcoming a local police station where unarmed NYSC members had taken refuge.
Our seals successfully disarmed and chased away the local police, dragged away, and executed the corpers, one of whom was a pregnant woman. Yes, those were our own navy seals, and they didn't even lose a secret radar evading helicopter in the raid unlike their American counterparts grin
hmn.
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Navy Seals? by Mynd44: 8:24am On May 15, 2011
So they do exist nice woild Sgt Rogers qualify oh sorry he was DMI.
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Navy Seals? by Gbenge77(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2011
fawazbruce:

Up naija!! we dey laugh
thee
seems you are being euphemistic there.
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Navy Seals? by Rossikk(m): 5:56pm On May 15, 2011
kodewrita said

Becoming a SEAL requires extremes of training that a  normal unpatriotic person would not be willing to go through.

They are an all-volunteer fighting unit.

Which nigerian will volunteer to fight for a corrupt government?

If they're brainwashed sufficiently as in America, there will be no shortage of volunteers. AFTERALL THE US GOVERNMENT IS 1 MILLION TIMES MORE CORRUPT THAN THE NIGERIAN GOVERNNMENT, and has Navy seals.

If you desire evidence for the capitalized, I'll be glad to oblige.  angry

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Mansion Now Under Water (pic) / Is This Onitsha-owerri Expressway? / See The Sorry State Of MMIA Arrival Lounge In Lagos, Nigeria. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.