Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest (26118 Views)

Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Visits Femi Fani-kayode (photo) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by CalmElder(m): 12:15am On Jul 29, 2021
He should tactful enough to know when to talk and when to be silent.
When to make an enemy feel he's a friend and when to show your colours.
Britain know that he has been insulting them, yet he flaunts citizenship.
Also,the pictures of people kneeling before him won't help his cause in the West.
Tact isn't cowardice. It's strategy.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by benqo01(m): 12:19am On Jul 29, 2021
Yusfunoble:
The same British that colonized this country, I doubt they will be responsible for breaking it. This country get as e be.

Lol u re still dreaming wake up.....who doesn't know the British sold Nnamdi Kanu out,all this one they re saying are rubbish don't trust them because they like what is going what they benefits from us is their priority.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by thinkmoney(m): 12:20am On Jul 29, 2021
IhateYouMan:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/28/nnamdi-kanu-british-govt-likely-connived-with-nigeria-in-ipob-leaders-rearrest-lawyer/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1627472004[/
Its because he started showing terrorists tendencies. And no one really want to associate with such people...especially when such people stocks are down

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Jonegonu: 12:27am On Jul 29, 2021
This is morning. Britain is Nigeria, Nigeria is Britain how on earth can any one believe that Britain will be in support of Nigeria break up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Sunday2021: 12:34am On Jul 29, 2021
MrColdsweat:
I laugh at ndigbo who don't actually know the British government. The British government calls Nigeria it's largest company in west africa. They are major shareholders and have the fulanis as business partners. If you expect them to penalize nigeria then you are exactly what they want you to be; confused....
in summary, we should expect kanu to die in prison abi?
Kanu, you see your life. You will die there and nothing will happen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Okadall23: 12:34am On Jul 29, 2021
Jonegonu:
This is morning. Britain is Nigeria, Nigeria is Britain how on earth can any one believe that Britain will be in support of Nigeria break up.

Our fellow country men seem to think Nigeria was an accidental wedding at the first place.. I laugh cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by barragan: 12:35am On Jul 29, 2021
Kobicove:
The way these people keep shouting he's a British citizen someone who doesn't know will think he's a white guy with British ancestry!

Don't mind them, even if he is from another dimension he will be tried for his crimes against the nation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by themanderon: 12:40am On Jul 29, 2021
Guyman02:
As long as Fulanis control power at the centre Britain will always support them, they don't really want a prosperous Nigeria just like America don't want to see a prosperous Haiti

You see it for what it truly is. That Nigeria is a shithole today has the imprints of the British government. They are afraid of a prosperous Nigeria that is why they keep on supporting the less educated North to continue to be at the helm of affairs of this nation so they can continue to keep it tied to their apron strings. Northerners are anti development and anti progressive that is why the current man is trying so hard to erode all the progress we have made and take us back to the 80's era.
I always knew the British government must be behind all this. They couldn't do it in their own country because he was a citizen and they have laws pertaining to these things which cannot be broken so they waited for him to exit to another shithole African country with Banana laws and they implemented their plans.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:46am On Jul 29, 2021
Lols Britain ....did you say Britain

Nigeria could have been a better place by now if it was USA that colonised this country....
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by limeta(f): 12:57am On Jul 29, 2021
SimplyFacts:

It takes wisdom nah. Which country would like to identify itself with a criminal? Unlike 2015, his case is different now. Can Britain tolerate the killing of its security agents & civilians? Emotions don't win in courts, only facts do.

Can Britain tolerate the killing of its security agents & civilians?

No Britain can't no way
But I tell you who can ...zoogeria government of Buhari
Boko haram
fulani herdsmen
Bandits
These are all terrorist Buhari tribesmen
So when you say which country would like to identify its self with criminals you were not truthful to your self.

All I want to know from you is why is you mind close to what is happening in Nigeria or are you British?
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Fedelma: 12:58am On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=SimplyFacts post=104199149]

It takes wisdom nah. Which country would like to identify itself with a criminal? Unlike 2015, his case is different now. Can Britain tolerate the killing of its security agents & civilians? Emotions don't win in courts, only facts do.[/quote Since his arrest has killings stopped? Kanu & Igboho are not Nigerian problem
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Gorillakiller25: 1:23am On Jul 29, 2021
Ohbwow
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Barrywilly(m): 1:38am On Jul 29, 2021
Kanu is not a British citizen. He is an original Biafran born in the East of Nigeria. I couldn't call him a Nigerian because he had renounced Nigerian citizenship. Ejiofor should stop deceiving himself. Kanu is ogbonge Igbo full blooded

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by SONofADAM(m): 1:50am On Jul 29, 2021
!!! MAZi go hear wueen...this movie wey we dey watch soote,before any action know there will be a reaction he should have known a day like this will come after all that sh**t

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:01am On Jul 29, 2021
It's obvious.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by chloride6: 2:10am On Jul 29, 2021
Before nko

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by onuman: 2:22am On Jul 29, 2021
SimplyFacts:

It takes wisdom nah. Which country would like to identify itself with a criminal? Unlike 2015, his case is different now. Can Britain tolerate the killing of its security agents & civilians? Emotions don't win in courts, only facts do.

But you are only being driven by emotions here. Emotions to continue with the life of a parasite.

How did Nnamdi Kanu living outside Nigeria kill Nigerians?
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Jerryherd: 2:30am On Jul 29, 2021
Emotional blackmail won't work on Britain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by amc: 3:03am On Jul 29, 2021
onuman:

But you are only being driven by emotions here. Emotions to continue with the life of a parasite.

How did Nnamdi Kanu living outside Nigeria kill Nigerians?

How did Osama Bin Laden living outside America kill Americans?

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by ThickSharon123(f): 3:04am On Jul 29, 2021
walcruise:
I can foresee tears and more chest beating from ipigs cry

Please be sane.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 29, 2021
Your eyes don set clear some some grin grin grin A non citizen calling for the destruction of another country. The people you run can't permit such shenanigans.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by engrchykae(m): 3:18am On Jul 29, 2021
Guyman02:
As long as Fulanis control power at the centre Britain will always support them, they don't really want a prosperous Nigeria just like America don't want to see a prosperous Haiti
the West hate blacks with Passion.
When they connived to install buhari in 2015,I meant James Cameron,Obama and Francois hollande,they cited corruption but their real motive is to install a backward fool who will stall our growth.
Can you now see how the west is fighting Rwanda president,Paul kagame?
The south must unite to break out of this fulani run British farm

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by engrchykae(m): 3:21am On Jul 29, 2021
theTranscriber:
I laugh
These IPOB guys don't know that Britain is their worst enemy

I am sure they were irritated about the fact that a Nigerian fugitive was flourishing in their land

Nigeria is basically a UK main ally
we are not their ally, USA is.
We are their slaves.
Stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by sammyj: 3:32am On Jul 29, 2021
This is not new to be me. If you are a student of international;l relations history, you will know that countries only care about their own interests against any other individuals. Nigerian oye and economy is more important to them !!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by dasparrow: 3:32am On Jul 29, 2021
That is very obvious. Anyways, people should note this. Before God starts to bless you, He first reveals your enemies to you. The British are no friends to any group of Africans including Ndigbo. All the British want is our resources. So for those of you who see oyibo and are in awe of them, know that the oyibos are a narcissist group of people and are only out for themselves. Either way, God Almighty will see Mazi Nnamdi Kanu through. This too shall pass. God has the final say.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Handsum64: 3:42am On Jul 29, 2021
Laugh wan keel me for where I lie down

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Handsum64: 3:50am On Jul 29, 2021
Someone wrote that these ipobians reason like pry 4 children, I am beginning to consider that statement again.
These same louts accused the British government of conniving with those who demanded for Nnamdi Kanu to render accounts for the sundry donations from the diaspora funds before he left Britain on a wild goose chase to Kenya and this again?

I am sure they have seen through his shenanigans obviously living above his means with the struggle money.

From that interview with Arise tv, the high commissioner never pretended that Nnamdi Kanu was quite inconsequential to her government priorities.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by ronyman(m): 3:52am On Jul 29, 2021
The interview with that with katriona Liang justifies this statement. Britain has been in on it and that is why kenya is confident that nothing will happen to them
Fahdiga:
The truth is like a pregnancy. It can never be hidden forever

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Staphylococcus: 3:53am On Jul 29, 2021
BigiBigi80:
Don't DIE in silent

HIDDEN SECRET REVEALS

DO YOU KNOW THAT UNTREATED AND MISTREATED INFECTION CAN LEAD TO INFERTILITY IN MEN AND WOMEN? HAVE YOU BEEN SUFFERING FROM ANY KIND OF INFECTIONS OR GROWTH INSIDE YOUR BODY SUCH AS:

Uterine Fibroid (Intramural Fibroid, Submucosal Fibroid or Subserosal Fibroid).

Staphylococcus (STAPH)
Gonorrhea
vaginal Yeast Infection
Trichomoniasis
Vaginitis:
Gardnerella
Norovirus
Streptococcus (e.t.c)

AND ALL KINDS OF TOILET INFECTIONS? Get rid of the infection using our number 1 herbal product.

Stop managing infections, crush that Chronic and STUBBORN infection and Growth that refused to go and enjoy GOOD health within 2weeks

Reach us today through my Profile.

Why are you mentioning my name! Can`t you let me be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike / Peter Obi Is Not Signatory To Campaign Account - Aisha Yesufu Tells Olunloyo / There Is Neither President Nor Acting President At The Moment- Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.