Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,599 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP (7422 Views)

Ondo: Buhari, Jegede, PDP Congratulate Akeredolu / Ondo: Tribunal Dismisses Jegede's Petition, Affirms Akeredolu's Victory / Jegede Files Petition Against Akeredolu's Victory At Election Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by UncommonLogic: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2021
PAWG:

How’s she an olosho, have you bedded her? Is that the lowest you can go?

I don't do oloshos.
Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by iamtardey: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2021
O'ni wa mo
Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy hates this man so much

but it's our victory to their shame
Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by PAWG(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2021
UncommonLogic:

I don't do oloshos.

I edited my post. I understand
Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by Jostoman: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2021
Once again congratulations to Akeredolu.
Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by ezigr8(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2021
PDP lost it from the onset of the case, they should have known better that the issue involve has to do with internal party affairs hence should have tried lobbying one aggrieved APC member to institute the said suit.

Sometimes you wonder if our justices are confused or they deliberately wants to set confusion cox I see no reason why Justice Peter Odili & co. justices will have a dissenting view when the law laid down y the same set of justices that such issues generally are internal party affair hence PDP nor Jegede has no locus.
Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by COSGABAT2023: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2021
Deejaygold:
Visit: www.ekonetwork.com.ng

It's too high, I get 24GB for N3,500 on MTN and much lower rates for the lower data listed here.
Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by thomasjoe(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2021
MrFinbarr:
Like they have any other choice?

Jokers!!!
I recommend you celebrate maturity and good spirit of sportsmanship my Dear friend ...
No need for all these your kind of talk
Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by Escravos(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2021
Of course the man is working very hard behind the scenes for them and is expected to decamp before 2023
Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by Deejaygold(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2021
COSGABAT2023:

It's too high, I get 24GB for N3,500 on MTN and much lower rates for the lower data listed here.

Yes, you're very right, that's what am using too. But you can buy Airtime from me at 97% you could use that to sub for the 3,500 data from MTN
Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by AroleOduduwa2: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2021
MrFinbarr:
Like they have any other choice?

Jokers!!!

Your paymaster could have saved those corps life if he did what Jegede did
Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by wellmax(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2021
While the majority judgment that affirmed Akeredolu’s victory was delivered by Justice Emmanuel Agim, the dissenting minority verdict that upheld Jegede’s appeal was delivered by Justice Mary Peter-Odili , who was the head of the panel.

PDP representative at the supeme court.
Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by Monogamy: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Monogamy hates this man so much

but it's our victory to their shame

Stop lying,i t is on record that I don't support losers not like some people

Even Onochie's confirmation that you might have used to mock,I did not support the confirmation..

Forget pride, record upon record have shownwho the real boss it, follow those who sabi road
Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by Komu1048(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2021
Dougnan:
Good morning, gab from CREDIT DIRECT LIMITED, we are a member of the FCMB GROUP. You can get a short term loan from #20,000 to #2,500,000, for a duration of 1 month to 36 months, without collateral, guarantor, or document required. For more info. kindly refer me to your other colleagues at work. God bless you and have a great day ahead. Regards.

The requirements
Full name
Ippis no
Name of employer
Bvn
Phone no
Email address
House address
Account type(current or savings) Amount
Tenor for the loan
Name Next of kin
Phone no
Address

Can't a private person apply? His income is steady and can match with level 12 civil servant in terms of remuneration
Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
You didn't accept defeat, you were simply shamed.

Only Jonathan accepted defeat
Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by staphcures: 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
snoopz:
Lol you wan fight apc for court before?
. You mean in a Democratic environment he can't ?
Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by Freebandz365: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Good Afternoon nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless ��
Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by zoedew: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
PAWG:
Rubbish

Politicians are just ridiculous, after appealing twice and losing in the Supreme Court, it’s now you’re conceding defeat. angry
Blame their Lawyers! Certainly elementary and trite in Law that you must hear the other party who in this case is Buni. Truly he acted in an official capacity for APC but APC cannot respond to the case for him. Some Lawyers need to be seriously cautioned for wrongly advising their Clients or not declining their briefs where the Clients won’t take sound legal advice.
Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by PAWG(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
zoedew:

Blame their Lawyers! Certainly elementary and trite in Law that you must hear the other party who in this case is Buni. Truly he acted in an official capacity for APC but APC cannot respond to the case for him. Some Lawyers need to be seriously cautioned for wrongly advising their Clients or not declining their briefs where the Clients won’t take sound legal advice.

The governor won this one on a technicality. Assuming Buni has been included and testified, who knows?
Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by zoedew: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
PAWG:

The governor won this one on a technicality. Assuming Buni has been included and testified, who knows?
Nope! This is not technicality. It goes to the root of the matter. Jurisdiction. Even if the Court closes its eyes to the issue can it still adjudicate the matter? Certainly not, necessary parties are not before the Court!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by PAWG(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
zoedew:

Nope! This is not technicality. It goes to the root of the matter. Jurisdiction. Even if the Court closes its eyes to the issue can it still adjudicate the matter? Certainly not, necessary parties are not before the Court!

100%

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Komu1048:

Can't a private person apply? His income is steady and can match with level 12 civil servant in terms of remuneration

Send a DM
Re: Akeredolu’s Victory: We Accept Defeat — Jegede, PDP by Komu1048(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Dougnan:

Send a DM

Your number

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shameful Conduct Of Nigeria Policemen / Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? / IMF: Lagos Will Grow By 4% To $136b In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.