Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI (82099 Views)

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Appears Before Four-Man Panel This Week / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
jlinkd78:
Two things really worked against Kyari one is spiritual the other is physical. From the spiritual, d gods are not happy with him for aligning with the illegitimate Hope Uzodimma to decimate the camp of ESN whose only offense was protecting their ancestral land from the Fulanis and in d process so many innocent bloods were wasted. From d physical, d moment I saw him openly identifying with d Obi Cubanas and even went ahead to tag him a very hard-working entrepreneur he has known for years, I knew something was fishy. He described Cubana as a friend and brother and here Hush promised to be his loyal boy. Mark my word a new chapter of discreet investigation has been opened for all those that were outlandishly displaying affluence at Oba and it's only a matter of time their dirty business secrets will be "unsealed' in d words of d FBI. Kyari was too quick to release his defensive press release without realizing People's Gazette is on a project topic on their matter. I love People's Gazette. I love Sahara Reporters

you people need to STFU...not everything is about you!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Auladimeji(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
He go still lie say he go check the hotness of Dubai

13 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by SonofGod231: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Please,Is this the same officer that was at Obi Cubana's mum burial something?

10 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Funflipper: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
So Nigeria's invisible supercop abba kyari the naija jack bauer is also corrupt. Nigeria's reputation is completely gone.

11 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Glink2018(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Probably that is part of the reasons Buhari traveled to the Uk and from UK, he will go to US to prevail. over the matter
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Kagd10: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Thank God for news agencies like people's gazette and sahara reporters.

There's hope for Nigeria journalism! But wait oo, why are Fulani so corrupt?

The Foolanis are very corrupt. The act of wanting to grab someone's ancestral land is corruption itself! That's criminal traits.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by gurunlocker: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Be like say dem wan get our Jack Bauer o grin grin grin

This man no go fit enter US like this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Kaiser20: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
If FBI or any external financial detectives should investigate the so called Nigeria celebrity millionaires or billionaires and politicians 90% of them are criminals.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by CR777: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jesus, the number of people here mad o
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Adisa89(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari will soon reply this statement and say they met in Dubai coincidentally. He was on a police business when he "accidentally" met Hushpuppi in the same hotel he lodged.

17 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by lamalang(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
The country was build on kwarapshon, that's why majority are corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by WaffenSS(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
He's pals with Obi Cubana

He's pals with hushed puppy

Add 2 and 2 and you'll surely get 19.

12 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by 9ton(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
He went to Dubai to deliver the 300k Ankara materials hush bought nah.... You think FBI is your normal 50naira police that will fabricate lies and tell.. Shm. Abeg visit us we want to check am something supercop.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by advanceDNA: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vickyvice:
Oya, buhari and kyari, Sue f b.i, America. Abba kyari, call them liars

9 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by PAWG(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
[s]Just like Magu, this guy will eventually go down. Super cop indeed[/s]

I’ve not seen any proof so I’m changing my position on things

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by ogbonnachrys: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
After all the denial initially. The man is corrupt abeg

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by FamTomx2(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin

B U S T E D !!!

Where is that Nairaland Certified Mumu wey dey always shouts My Darling Daddy, My Darling Country and My Darling super cup kyari,

Oluwa don dey shame una one by one!

Very soon we go hear ur ugly story for here@ DEADMEATBBQGRILL.

12 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by mushystuff: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hehehe! Super cop ko! Big fulani thief as usual. Thank God for FBI o! If it was left to Nigeria with a dirty thief like Buhari at the helm of affairs, ot will go the way of the bribe-taking, dollar-stuffing Ganduje whom the most corrupt president ever held his hand up and said he doesn't know what technology was used to record Ganduje live in the act!

This time, they can go and ask the FBI what technology was used! This is how they enable criminals like hushpuppi while preying on young boys who are mostly innocent!

For those of you hoping Obi Cubana and friends will go the way of hushpuppi just because the dirty cop infused himself in their midst, una go old, die, throway while Obi keeps balling! Until his mother's burial, what did you know or hear of him? Haters everywhere! As if you don't know that most Nig police officers are after big bucks no matter the source?

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Abokiijebu: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
I knew it these bastard is not saint atol after that cubana show of shame.

12 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
he was there with hushpuppy or whatever you call him to gather evidence to nab him. he posed as a currupt police officer #cased closed

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by ImmaculateSpenc: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Frontail:
And FBI didn't joined him with hushpuppi crime ?

He didn't steal anything from the US. He's simply an accomplice, a dirty cop.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by ignis: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
This country just have money...
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by MansoryMX(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
KosiGee:
Abba Kyari is young and there’s nothing wrong in mingling with successful young men.
There’s no pride in following ‘who know road’.

Here is Abba Kyari modelling some clothes with Obi Havana.

Tell that to the FBI. Biatchhhhhhhhh

ESN, IPOB, MNK and the Entire East right now below...

[img]https://media./images/fc60d29b491774d6addabd1a2292cc16/tenor.gif[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by namo77: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
The truth will always come out.... Breeze don blow, foul yansh don open cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by ruggedtimi(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
temitope27:
Abba kyari should nt waste time, just resign, resign or no resign sef u re going to jail
if person like Abba resign him go form a very dangerous gangs made up of ex SARS men. So I don't think govt will allow it.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
His cup is boiling
But he won't be touched
Not with buharj as president
His tribe covers him

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by ekeday(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Snell and Smell is a comedy skit just like Tegwolo, stig was once on his shoe as Warri boys prefer to confuse their teacher watch it to the end to see what going to happen.
this video will surely make your day, it a very interesting skit house of ajebo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7uXEEGQ0ts
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Tpharell: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Peoplegazette is a FAKENEWS site
So what if it is from the us department of justice? Fake too? Stop being foolish!
https://www.justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/six-indicted-international-scheme-defraud-qatari-school-founder-and-then-launder-over-1

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by PrisonEscapee(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Gadafii:
super cop indeed, under this same fulani cow administration, head of anti corruption agency was accused of corruption. same for COAS..a sitting governor was caught on camera stuffing dollars into his babaringa, now the super cop whom the zombiess have come to ass lick has been under the payroll of abass, what a time to be aive.

see the only way to maintain sanity presently in this cow regime is to expect anything and nothing.

me i know that there are lots of yahoo boys paying police officers either not to trouble them or to provide secuirty to them, imagine how much abass would have splashed on this bald headed bastard, while hiss men were busy arresting smaller yahoo boys.

abba kyari, you have denied the first allegagtion, that abass sent 300k for native wears he saw on u..now did you travel to dubai at the expense of abass in 2019 or not..remember this is fbi, they are watching you closely..they have more than enough evidence already to prove u are guilty..but u owe us back at home explanations

no let anything shot, act like u have been expecting it all along, no loose guard
You're smart, unlike 99.9% of Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Freebandz365: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Good morning nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4.5gb
2k=10gb

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless ��
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Priwillo: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

Yes, when you blood brothers are involved in crime, it is fake - LMAO grin grin

GTFOH

The same Fulanis killed Nigerian airways. They are so corrupt. They can steal government funds a lot . Kai

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.