Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI (82108 Views)

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Appears Before Four-Man Panel This Week / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Tundex911: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Since I don see post like "Nigerians don't bribe us again" I know something go show up last last na IGP fuvk up

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Olam09(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
loba18:
Hmm. I'm not even surprised. I made up my mind about him the day I saw him at Cubana's mum burial.
I'm suspecting obi cubana source of income.. you might say it's legit but i don't think so remember invictus obi's own too, we believe he was legit till he made his way into Forbes young self made billionaire.. all of a sudden he was accused of wire fraud.. he's currently in jail in the USA with his properties forfeited.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by sonofElElyon: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Ishilove: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
In 2018, rights group Amnesty International accused Mr Kyari of illegally depleting assets of a suspected criminal after his team shot the man dead on the highway. Collins Ezenwa’s wife at the time said Mr Kyari and his team withdrew money from her late husband’s bank account and cleared millions in accommodation proceeds from his hotels.
Even the EFCC are involved in these acts of impunity and criminality. I have given up on Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Chochovini: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=Jerryherd post=104210429] shocked

I pity daddy freeze.

Pls what about him? Does he also have any connection to Hush?

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by olaadenigeria(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Please accept Abba kyari reason of Dubai visiting. He actually went there to take a measure of Hushpuppi cloth size. Every body have side hassle apart from office work. Side the contract figure below...

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Evidenx(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
This is the beginning of the fall of the super man police. . . . . If you know you know,if you nor know he get why and you are on a long thing.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Hassanmaye(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
loba18:
Hmm. I'm not even surprised. I made up my mind about him the day I saw him at Cubana's mum burial.
is cubana also a Yahoo
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Kaiser20: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:
is cubana also a Yahoo
You never know, you can't hold brief for those so called Nigeria celebrity millionaires all of them.
Na time will tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Popesuccess(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jerryherd:
shocked

I pity daddy freeze

The more Hushpuppy snitches the lesser his sentence, with the plea bargain

Exactly, the more people he rope in with good evidence, the more his chances to get lesser sentence. I expect more names.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by gaventa: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Same people who are more corrupt than you You have to receive sense. What good have they done for Africa has a whole? Switzerland is a home for stolen public funds but it has never made the list of most corrupt nation. Wake up white man slave
ukahrawah:

See the trash you are spilling! Now that you are calling the Nigerian govt to sanction him, may I ask you which of the high profile criminals has the Nigerian govt successfully sanctioned? Criminals can't fight crime. Foreign agencies will continue to expose the dirt tribal leaders in Aso Rock try to hide.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by gaventa: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Intimidated hater, the only reason you are happy is because you are not a direct recipient of this fraud but you have relatives who have stolen public funds and your parents can’t boast they are so holy that they made it without adding one plus two.hypocrites
Nezzjnr:

Shut the fuuuuuck up

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by gaventa: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
Did hush steal from
Nigeria?? Don’t let your emotions cloud your sense of reasoning .
JohnBullMySon:
Black nationalism always makes people sound like fools. What prevented Nigerian intelligence from finding out till now?

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by gaventa: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
What can you say about developed counties that fight for their nationals to be tried in their country ?? You can never have sense. Always selling your own out not because you are perfect but because you are either intimidated or not enjoying from the dividends directly
bjcole:

Thrash, so because he is our own, we should defend a fraudster, rubbish and nonsense mentality that has destroyed the whole Nation. Everywhere is corruption, nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Gfskw: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jesus
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by skywalker240(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Roon9:

U know that song too
Back in 1991 bro,
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by joyousmother2016: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Does Hushpuppi do online give away? If yes, then all those that own his give away should jejely call FBI and refund their money. If Abba Kyari is innocent he should resign from his job and submit himself to FBI immediately. If he is innocent, FBI will clear him .
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Femmymcox(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin
Julianaa:
I trust our bloggers to dig the whole thing out

Including the cloths he wore yesterday
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by velocity25(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
ukahrawah:

The spirit of those innocent Orlu & Owerri youths he killed for his Fulani domination will hunt him & his generation to their early grave. It's only a fool that says there is no God.
But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
That's what is at play, God in heaven will surely avenge for us.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by adebwalex(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Walahi this country, it's not easy to have hypertension. From one drama to a comedy series, now Kyari is warming up to go for Europe club trials... when someone missed his target and was sent back home for now playing as expected.... I dey come make I check the new sign up...
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by olatuns2017: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Anazp: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kaiser20:
If FBI or any external financial detectives should investigate the so called Nigeria celebrity millionaires or billionaires and politicians 90% of them are criminals.
whites are the biggest thieves. Go read up. America was built by slaves? Isn't that illegally made money?? Britain still rakes in money from Africa bby undermining it's development. France has refused to let go of their former colonies who have to pay France protection money!!
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by donbenie(m): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
gazetteng is a FAKENEWS site and can't be trusted.
Shut up F00l.. angry
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by perdollar(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Another Abba Kyari about to go down. They should lock him up and let's see if d so called super cop can do a prison break. But how wl he survive d prison in America without Masa, kunu, fura da nunu, ragadada, belinkobo, Mia kuka, tuwon chinkafa, kulusuwa and duri soroniya shi
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by mechanics(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
That's why one has to be careful when carrying out his/her official functions, he shouldn't have been close to Hushpupi to the extent of mentioning his name in the ongoing investigation, that's not a good one at all.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Krosslife(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Thank God for news agencies like people's gazette and sahara reporters.

There's hope for Nigeria journalism! But wait oo, why are Fulani so corrupt?

Aha! Why do you ask that question now? They are corrupt because it's in their DNA. Even their cows are corrupt. See how they dirty the beautiful villages, towns and cities of the south with their shit. Now they seek open grazing for more cow shit - bullshit in FBI language. That is corruption. LMAO!
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Krosslife(m): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Thank God for news agencies like people's gazette and sahara reporters.

There's hope for Nigeria journalism! But wait oo, why are Fulani so corrupt?

Aha! Why do you ask that question now? They are corrupt because it's in their DNA. Even their cows are corrupt. See how they dirty the beautiful villages, towns and cities of the south with their shit. Now they seek open grazing for more cow shit - bullshit in FBI language. That is corruption. Abba Kyari will tell us more about this business of Fulani corruption. Enough is enough!
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by MAURI: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hmmmm.. Something was telling me like.. this Kyari is too swag and smooth to be clean.

He was in Oba to claim some peeps there too. hmm. He is innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.